Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (64718 Views)

The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Photos Of A Container Fall In Apapa Lagos, Perfectly Timed / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
The horrific incident happened last Saturday morning at Mile 2 Junction, Lagos. we earlier reported that the young woman's legs were crushed when a container fell on her as she was about to board a motorcycle. People came to her rescue but couldn't lift the container as it had heavy load inside. They reportedly cut off both legs and rushed her to the hospital. Read the initial story here https://www.nairaland.com/3476017/lady-died-after-container-fell . We initially heard she died on her way to the hospital but a doctor at LUTH told us that the lady is not dead but in ICU at LUTH. This we can't confirm.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/photos-of-young-lady-writhing-in-pain_25.html

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by sekundosekundo: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
SPEECHLESS

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by RoyalBlak007: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
.Jah have mercy!! shocked.
... Thats too gory

Wish her quick recover if shes still alive....
Imagine the amount of pain shes gonna pass through sad

..and she lost her legs too embarassed
... i feel for her...alot

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
What a strong woman. I would be screaming in hysteria. It must be the shock that numbed her. They had to cut her legs cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by iykekelvins(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jesus!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by mamatayour(f): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jesus Christ!!! But people should confirm reports before posting online. Wish her quick recovery mehn cry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by celestialAgent(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Someone please tell me this is Movie Editing…

Damn! Such is beautiful and well dressed girl

May God strengthen her..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
And some people go dey complain say money no dey but God dey guide your going out and coming in. May God help her in Jesus Name

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by emeijeh(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Whatsup with these containers news on nairaland these days?

Choi her leg is gone!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jesus, she is not even screaming. God!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Jalubarika(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
DMX Said and I quote;
Containers don't kill people, People kill People.
This is more than Graphic, the pain of seeing one's legs trapped while alive
Funny enough, that lady would be in that state for some minutes before she gets help.
At times, I think there's no difference between Nigeria and Forest where wild animals kill at will.
No one is safe in my dear country
I pray she survives this. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
mamatayour:
Jesus Christ!!! But people should confirm reports before posting online. Wish her quick recovery mehn cry

I read somewhere she died.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ShoProperties(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
guess she's dead already

1 Like

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
painful

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Enybliss(f): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
crythis pretty lady, how will she cope with life afterwards now?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
NO HELP...NO AMBULANCE, NO FIRST AID TO STOP THE BLEEDING. IF YOU STILL SUPPORT THIS EVIL, WICKED, DEMONIC COUNTRY, MAY YOU NEVER EVER EVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR LIFE. IN A SANE COUNTRY, WITHIN 5 MINUTES, PARAMEDICS ARE THERE TO HELP HER. THIS COUNTRY IS WICKED AND EVIL....OH MY GOD, SHE IS HELPLESS! SHE IS NOT EVEN CRYING FOR HELP...BECAUSE SHE HAS LIVED IN THIS DEMONIC COUNTRY LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HELP WILL NOT COME. FUCCCK! IMAGINE THIS BEING YOUR LOVED ONE?

Nigerians....pause and think about this for a second. Imagine there was a natural disaster in Nigeria, do you think this government has plans for emergency rescue?

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by calabaman(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Watched the video on facebook

And people were busy taking videos n stuff

What a sad sad thing

17 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Azor1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
lord all we seek is mercy and grace..life is really uncertainty.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by celestialAgent(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
dovelike:
Jesus, she is not even screaming. God!
f
Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Trauma.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by amdoyin82(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
mamatayour:
I learnt she died on her way to the hospital due to much loss of blood and the pains. May God accept her soul.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by debque(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Eeeeh God.....mehn, c how well dressed she is, sure she even checked the mirror with a smile n saw how beautiful she was..had it been she knew this horror was waiting for her, she won't bother to leave home...this life tho cry cry cry

Some times am ashamed to b a Nigerian

No paramedics, no ambulance, they even chop off her legs and and ooh shit!!!!!!!..this country is FVCKED MEHN...at least she has gone to the place where she would feel pain no more..R.I.P

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
She died tho. Am really grateful for life.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by emeijeh(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
guess she's dead already
Oh my!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Enybliss:
crythis pretty lady, how will she cope with life afterwards now?
That is if she survives the trauma.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Drazeen(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
The Lagos state Government won't do something about these container carrying trucks until a container falls on Governor Ambode's head or someone close to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by fkdmods: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigeria. Why na?

1 Like

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Peacetemi: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
shocked Another one?

WTF is wrong with this shithole called nigeria angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by veekid(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Subhanallah

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jesus Is Lord...

I can't explain this feeling right now .. it's like no where is save in this world

you enter plane .... you fear for plane crash

you enter bus you fear for car crash

you enter bike you fear for bike crash

Ok let me trek na .. you fear for underworld men

alright I give up I always be indoors .. it's either plane come visit you or sickness or your village pple grin

Don't live a comfortable life but be comfortable with life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by solidgidlas(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dam!!!!!
Men she still survived shocked shocked

Cant imagine the pain she would be passing through cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ucee64(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jesus Christ!! imagine d pain she went thru . rip dear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / My Experience At US Embassy In Lagos Today / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.