Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (24417 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by GoodMuyis(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Six Years Now The so called Young has disappointed us, i.e. Bankole, then Jonathan, Even Omokri, look at rivers state HoA Young leader were behaving like touts. I believed in allowing Young Leaders but at this Point in Time None is Available. Not even GEJ can be better

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

U can tell that to the government and not an ordinary man on the street who doesn't see any effect but hear billions being stole by the government and its cronies

You are just one of the illiterates.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by jonuel1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
picaso77:
can you just see how domb you are? how can you say USA don't lack anything atall, i think Nigeria is full of Illiterate Graduate

Going by your statement, you aren't excluded...that's if you are a graduate
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
GoodMuyis:

Six Years Now The so called Young has disappointed us, i.e. Bankole, then Jonathan, Even Omokri, look at rivers state HoA Young leader were behaving like touts. I believed in allowing Young Leaders but at this Point in Time None is Available. Not even GEJ can be better

Tell me in clear terms how Jonathan disappointed. I am ready to take you on. Be crisp with your submission and dont sound like an illiterate. Am waiting! !!!
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Pamcrest(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Who is following this Dele guy sef? Buhari is too old for d job in Nigeria....who cares what obtains elsewhere? The youths should be allowed to take charge when age is still on their side, not when they have become old cargo naa!
My humble submission
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
stop embarassing your self,how can someone become a gen in nig army without a school cert,even if dnt like d man b fair enough to respect urself
You're more stupid than you look.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by publisher(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by talented16guy: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

You are one embarrassing yourself. It takes less effort to provide the certificate than the lengthy propaganda.

The truth of the matter is that Sultan of sokoto gave IBB and Buhari the written letters with which they joined the army. Buhari and IBB has no school certificate. .. kapish!!

He grew in the army courtesy of the corrupt quota system and not merit nor certificate.

Buhari is not only a terrorist. ... he is a very corrupt tribalist.
Guy u are a fool that has refused to see that there is no wisdom in what u are saying, so I advice u to stop talking trash and let's go to d poll. Shikena
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by kosiobabiolorun: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019... Young and handsome brilliant leader...

there is no country that doesn't lack one or two things, no perfect mortal
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by nwene222(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
picaso77:
can you just see how domb you are? how can you say USA don't lack anything atall, i think Nigeria is full of Illiterate Graduate

With they way you spell; I have great concern and must question your literacy

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by larica69: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mr Dele, with all the international exposure, I was expecting something rational from you. Most of us don't have problem with Buhari. The problem is Tinubu/OBJ alliance trying to pull another Yaradua on us. At 74 the gospel truth is that GMB is at the departure hall awaiting boarding pass. God forbid, what if he gets the baording pass 6 months into his presidency? Does Osinbanjo has the experience to run Nigeria? Common stop this nonsense! Check the deputies of those names you mentioned, thier choices of vice or deputy were all seasoned politicians and not just some former state governor's erand boy or a gentleman Attorney at Law from no where. In fact, it would have been a different ball game if he chose the basket mouth in Rivers state or even Fashola. Now they bring in this 4'11ft guy knowing full well that GMB might not be in this planet in 8yrs. Nigeria in that case will now be run from Bourdilon Road Ikoyi. Rubbish!
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by FAPatriot(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Youths joining those abusing the most capable hand for Nigeria right now should check his (BUHARI) leadership profile. He was a leader and not just a president(Head of State), Nigeria of today needs more than a president with a distinct leadership trait. Age is just a number.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by imcam: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Montaque:
Old ideas.
He wants to serve us manna everyday
With 5k allowance
Then equitable distribution of the national cake
Then fight corruption.
Am waiting for more old ideas.

bigotry has eaten deep inside your life only God can heal u
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by thaoriginator: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thunder fire any Buhari bitter enemy! Thunder fire dem! Including those on NL; MuguliciousMugu, temitemi1 and one other bloody idiotts n more of dem!

If you want the price of Garri to reduce, vote for Buhari

#SaiBuhari
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

Name 5 young, vibrant, intelligent, handsome Nigeria politician who has done absolutely well during his/her term and I will name countless corrupt leaders(old and young). I know you wouldn't reply my comment and if you wld it won't be direct.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by arsetalks(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
see o. We are talking about Nigeria. There he is talking about the USA.
Now, we talk about presidential matters. And you talk about California governorship?

Do these things correlate?
And yyet people like you will form America accent. The problem with Nigeria and Africa as a whole is that we try to copy America in all the bad things leaving the good ones out.

If we copy America's system of government, why should we not copy them by letting someone 70+ rule?

If I may ask you, the so called young that has ruled, what exactly have them achieved? Turn us to debtors even with plenty, claim stealing is not corruption, divided us along regional and religious lines.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by opribo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
So we cannot have a Nigerian made presido defined by the standard we as Nigerians have set for ourselves why must we copy America or any nation for that matter. Come to think of it you never know some people well enough until they open their mouths to speak. As far as i am concerned neither GMB nor GEJ is the messiah.

We really need a true leader that will lead us to the promised land.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Larow(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

You are one embarrassing yourself. It takes less effort to provide the certificate than the lengthy propaganda.

The truth of the matter is that Sultan of sokoto gave IBB and Buhari the written letters with which they joined the army. Buhari and IBB has no school certificate. .. kapish!!

He grew in the army courtesy of the corrupt quota system and not merit nor certificate.

Buhari is not only a terrorist. ... he is a very corrupt tribalist.
if INEC could misplace the certificates he has used in contesting the previous elections how is dat a business of his? Buhari sef don misplace hin certificate!!!! We are tired of providing certificate over and over again! Look 4 d ones he has used b4 and stop making noise!!!!!!!!!! Even d the devil(Esu, Ekwensu) sef know say GMB don win the election come feb!
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Larow:
if INEC could misplace the certificates he has used in contesting the previous elections how is dat a business of his? Buhari sef don misplace hin certificate!!!! We are tired of providing certificate over and over again! Look 4 d ones he has used b4 and stop making noise!!!!!!!!!! Even d the devil(Esu, Ekwensu) sef know say GMB don win the election come feb!

Oga, go and modify the constitution. Until then... Buhari show your certificate.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by dre11(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

You are just one of the illiterates.

Never called me an illiterate just because I never shared ur views with a government that have punder this nation

A government that says stealing is not corruption

A government that IBB could proudly call himself a saint while in government compare to what is going on now
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by HONNESSTY(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

see the rubbish a very poor wretched guy like u wrote. With ur very myopic way of reasoning. Just bkos u r a christian u tink goin with a christian man who has not only destroyed this country but plunge it into a very deep hole wil make ur miserable life better. Am a christian jst lik u bt i can no longer support a cancerous agent lik GEJ. If u dnt knw GEJ is worse than a cancer. To hell with any nigerian supporting GEJ bkos he his a christian. Shame on u. Brainwashed poor wretched miserable fellows on nairaland. I say 2 hell with all of u suportin Gej.#GMBTIL2023

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by FAPatriot(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
We don't need someone who believes "stealing is not corruption" #GEJ
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

Never called me an illiterate just because I never shared ur views with a government that have punder this nation

A government that says stealing is not corruption

A government that IBB could proudly call himself a saint while in government compare to what is going on now

Called you an illiterate cos you came across as one.

And Yes... Stealing is not corruption, check your dictionary

IBB can say anything, Shekau can say anything, Buhari can say anything, OBJ can say anything, Amaechi can say anything ...... Its called freedom of speech courtesy of amiable GEJ.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Paschalp(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
DesChyko:
Age doesn't matter. Not in Nigeria.

Thousands of capable graduates are roaming the streets while the old men with dementia and brains programmed with only greed are falsifying their age and holding fast to the positions.
Institutions are still frustrating and churning out graduates into the already congested labour market, but what do the old men care anyway?

Age counts for nothing in Nigeria. After all, our mentality is still 1970 in reasoning and we're not ready to change things yet.

I would have bought a form for my late grandfather. We'ld have collected a loan from the bank. He was just 81 in 2011 and he had no shoes too years back. And he can't find his certificate as well.. Truly.
Yae yae
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by kay1one(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
All these people had certificates!
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Montaque(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
imcam:

bigotry has eaten deep inside your life only God can heal u
if u have a good counter,let's here u.
That will make us think less of u as a bigot.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
stop embarassing your self,how can someone become a gen in nig army without a school cert,even if dnt like d man b fair enough to respect urself

We all expected he should have certificates, but by the time he went to swear an affidavit which was refuted by the army, our suspicion became aroused. The question now is: why does Buhari not want to show his certificates if he truly has? Is possible that he was admitted into the army without passing SSCE?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by kay1one(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
thaoriginator:
Thunder fire any Buhari bitter enemy! Thunder fire dem! Including those on NL; MuguliciousMugu, temitemi1 and one other bloody idiotts n more of dem!

If you want the price of Garri to reduce, vote for Buhari

#SaiBuhari

For illiteracy? !
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dele Momodu should not have bother himself over this

Buhari has no genuine critics

All the critics are only bigoted tribalists; 90% of these critics are Igbos while 10% are his Ijaw brothers and sisters.

They ll always find a reason to critizise him regardless What you and i say....

They have tried to use all sort of reasons against him but unknown to them that the precedents have been set by their progenitors.

They tried to use these following excuses

He is too old but unknown to them that their own Nnamdi Azikiwe made attempt at the same age

They said why should a prof- Osinbanjo be viced by a mere certificate holder but unknown to them that Nnamdi Azikiwe was equally viced by a mere education certificate holder

In second republic, Alex Ekwueme was equally viced by a less educated man in person of Shagari

They called him coupist but they forget that the precedent was set by Nzeogwu and led to their brother becoming a president- Aguiyi Ironsi

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by bomijuwon(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

I somehow agreed with you but Mr Dele spoke more intelligently than you do. His thought and renditions were deep and excellent. However, I could also inferred your thoughts going by your DP name. MUGULICIUOS MUGU. What a name indeed!
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by englishmart(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
olaandru:

Ask yourself if the question asked makes sense at all....California is way bigger than Nigeria in economy,land mass and in every other sector you can fucking think of....
how is that my business? I've spoken and can't reverse it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Crack In Buhari, Tinubu Camps Widens / Xerona Donald Duke Playing Guitar (Photo) / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.