Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (24386 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by joeyekembele: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
I hail your defence Mr. Dele Momodu. But one thing you failed to make mention was the educational qualifications of the Califonia governor. Did he also fail to tender his certificates when asked to present it? If Buhari has had a sound education, mention wouldn't have been made of his age. Come on, do you expect to be led by a semi illitrate leader who cannot comprehend issues of national and international interest? The Califonia governor has a sound education hence the support he enjoys. Advise GMB to register for WASC against next election so he may enjoy overwhelming support. Buhari led you father without a certificate, but with the power of gun, you still wanna be led by the Buhari without sound education? That is 'taking us back to the 80s'

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by bosun11(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
If an OLD man can do what a young man cant doing by leading us in the right direction, why not??
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Ijaya123: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jwonder:

May God run the affairs of your life just the way tinubu did with lagos.

I can see you're not able to say amen. grin Whoever mentioned Tinubu? I pity your life.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Whalewale(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019... Young and handsome brilliant leader...

I was gonna react to your your comment... But then i saw your username, and changed my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by clevvermind(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria. He should go and sit down in his village and forget about politics.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by dre11(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jwonder:

You f**king lair, IBB neva said that *points up at bold part* go and read that news again. gosh! A_Fii_C can twist things.. Propaganda Party

U must be dumb for not being able to read this post or not be able to accimilate what the general is saying here especially at the bolded area

Former Military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (retd), has said that he should be regarded as a saint given the level of corruption that pervades the Nigerian society today.

Babangida also scored himself high in the management of the economy during the eight-year period of his administration, claiming that he actually worked hard to end the menace of corruption rather than promote it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2078261/when-it-comes-corruption-during
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by tonte(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yea he should not be different from those two people as they lost the elections he's referring to

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by alaoeri: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
For any propaganda raised by TANoids agents of change are ready to repel it, vote wisely.
Vote GMB/PYO 2015.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by emmydillz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Even if he is 100 years old...still better hand Dan d shoeless man called Gej...sai buhari
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by dre11(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:
When will he defend Buhari's certificate?

And ur president that has a PhD was he done
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Ilekeh(f): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring development and changes to nigeria, we need young intelligent brains and not old illiterate brains, that way nigeria can compete with USA by 2020.

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUG

"where they don't lack anything at all"?

Na who send you to post?

I need to flog that person.

Nigeria needs young people because it's a developing country? Lol da phuch kinda reasoning is that?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
dre11:

And ur president that has a PhD was he done
Lots

Nigerians are illiterates. We condemn our best heads for useless reasons. We are very short sighted refusing to see beyond our noses. We only view the world from our selfish lenses. Just because its not perfect does not mean we are not on the right path. We are only interested in short term benefits.

The world over keep appreciating the technocrats we have in this government and yet Nigerians condemn them. They seem to understand our progress better than us. They understand their key policies and its impacts on us better than us. 

More than ever the future of Nigeria is so bright ..... every process takes time. The rot of many years cannot just be wished away, it takes time to be worked.

Agriculture is the future of Nigeria and not oil.... this govt understands that and has worked it

The automobile industry is the future of manufacturing in Nigeria. ... this is being worked

The power sector is not business as usual. It is on the path of self improvement in the hands of the private sector. Constant power will take funds, equipment and time but more than ever... its within sight

The gas gathering project in Delta is a huge boost for the power sector and other sectors

Oil and gas downstream deregulation is the next big thing with massive potential for revenue, employment etc. Dangote's refinery is coming up speedily. ... other investors will come in at the removal of subsidy

Our elections are now free and fair.... power belongs again to the people courtesy of this govt

Roads are better, Railways are back to ease the heavy load impact on our roads

Foreign direct investment is at its alltime high despite our local challenges

Security issues are a current distraction will we will overcome. But we should not lose sight of where we are headed.

With the current policies in place..... Nigeria is the next big thing. The whole world sees it except Nigerians. 

Corruption is being fought systematically by restructuring systems... fertiliser scam, unfair election, ghost workers in public service, rule of law. These might not be the way we expected it fought but this is one way to ensure the gains are permanent. More needs to be done.

It's time Nigerians stop complaining and play issues based politics. The people who call this government clueless are actually the clueless ones. The plans are very clear and visible.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by olujegs(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mumu

certificate or no certificate, where were you all when he was contesting during the previous three presidential elections, you all are now seeing he has a bright opportunity of chasing away the badluck jonathan and youre now talking about certificate. Jonathan with his PHD has the contry fared any better, we cant even boast of power (PHCN light ) for 4 hours daily and you are complaining about a retired general who was defending the nation when the shoeless one was running about with only pant in otuke.

What nigerians need is someone that would tackle our numerous issues and stand talk as a true leader. Not someone who has not till date visited the Chibok town
Flets:

You are one embarrassing yourself. It takes less effort to provide the certificate than the lengthy propaganda.

The truth of the matter is that Sultan of sokoto gave IBB and Buhari the written letters with which they joined the army. Buhari and IBB has no school certificate. .. kapish!!

He grew in the army courtesy of the corrupt quota system and not merit nor certificate.

Buhari is not only a terrorist. ... he is a very corrupt tribalist.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Ilekeh(f): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Whalewale:

I was gonna react to your your comment... But then i saw your username, and changed my mind.

Lol seriously, everything is wrong with that guy's post.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by OLADD: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

His binocular lense has not rotated to that side. Dele Momodu is an ardent but mischievous follower of Buhari. He was one of those fringe and perpetual loser presidential aspirants beaten black and blue by GEJ in previous elections.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by olujegs(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Olodo,

The prove is that you cant rise up and become a general the Nigerian Army if you dont have at least a school certificate, so pls what next again

Flets:

Prove Buhari have school cert or shut up
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Montaque(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Old ideas.
He wants to serve us manna everyday
With 5k allowance
Then equitable distribution of the national cake
Then fight corruption.
Am waiting for more old ideas.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by mypassions(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Interesting

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by wonlasewonimi: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

What has the certificate of the incumbent retard done for us?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

this made my day! you're s very intelligent 'MUGU'
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by faqir(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
GEJ is young but he fail us......then let try older person.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by imcam: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

u can see ur response is shallow in thought just thinking what Nigerian education has become if dele momodu at his age can give u a critical analysis as to separate age with competent.I expect more from your response as u should be more vast and readily expose to information.don't care whoever u support or against pls be critical in reasoning and writing.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by SeverusSnape(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
olaandru:

Ask yourself if the question asked makes sense at all....California is way bigger than Nigeria in economy,Land mass and in every other sector you can fucking think of....
did I hear you say "land mass"
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by AlBaqir(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] GEJ for Otueke Chairman 2015 [/size]

In fact I go vote like 100times, if possible, for am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Gliding(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=29543843]Dear Dele Momodu,

do you know that USA is a developed country where they don't lack anything atall, so even the old can rule and still make some changes, but NIGERIA is still a developing country, we are still behind that is why we need a young leader, i mean a young leader, who would bring

What about the Indian example he mentioned or that of Azikiwe or Awolowo.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

What has the certificate of the incumbent retard done for us?

GEJ has performed more than any president we've ever had. I wont repeat myself. .... evidence abound in all sectors. Staying blind to it is your own business.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by Flets: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
olujegs:

Olodo,

The prove is that you cant rise up and become a general the Nigerian Army if you dont have at least a school certificate, so pls what next again

Am sorry that is no proof. What you just stated is a proof of bare corruption
How an illiterate without school cert found his way to the rank of a general in the army is the height of impunity.

Change has come and Buhari has just been exposed
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by laimo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wine tastes better with age.

Jonathan is a big thief and failed old man.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by kombats: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
see o. We are talking about Nigeria. There he is talking about the USA.
Now, we talk about presidential matters. And you talk about California governorship?

Do these things correlate?
Funny post.
So we should compare ourself with the likes of lesser developed countries. Smh.
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by dre11(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flets:

Lots

[s]Nigerians are illiterates. We condemn our best heads for useless reasons. We are very short sighted refusing to see beyond our noses. We only view the world from our selfish lenses. Just because its not perfect does not mean we are not on the right path. We are only interested in short term benefits.

The world over keep appreciating the technocrats we have in this government and yet Nigerians condemn them. They seem to understand our progress better than us. They understand their key policies and its impacts on us better than us. 

More than ever the future of Nigeria is so bright ..... every process takes time. The rot of many years cannot just be wished away, it takes time to be worked.

Agriculture is the future of Nigeria and not oil.... this govt understands that and has worked it

The automobile industry is the future of manufacturing in Nigeria. ... this is being worked

The power sector is not business as usual. It is on the path of self improvement in the hands of the private sector. Constant power will take funds, equipment and time but more than ever... its within sight

The gas gathering project in Delta is a huge boost for the power sector and other sectors

Oil and gas downstream deregulation is the next big thing with massive potential for revenue, employment etc. Dangote's refinery is coming up speedily. ... other investors will come in at the removal of subsidy

Our elections are now free and fair.... power belongs again to the people courtesy of this govt

Roads are better, Railways are back to ease the heavy load impact on our roads

Foreign direct investment is at its alltime high despite our local challenges

Security issues are a current distraction will we will overcome. But we should not lose sight of where we are headed.

With the current policies in place..... Nigeria is the next big thing. The whole world sees it except Nigerians. 

Corruption is being fought systematically by restructuring systems... fertiliser scam, unfair election, ghost workers in public service, rule of law. These might not be the way we expected it fought but this is one way to ensure the gains are permanent. More needs to be done.

It's time Nigerians stop complaining and play issues based politics. The people who call this government clueless are actually the clueless ones. The plans are very clear and visible[/s].

U can tell that to the government and not an ordinary man on the street who doesn't see any effect but hear billions being stole by the government and its cronies
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by phransix147(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

Did u read wat u wrote? Did it make sense to u?
Re: Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter by moscobabs(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Dear Dele Momodu,

Tank U

yours faithfully,
mugulicious MUGU

mugun is really your read name...I think I see the mugunarism in you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muma Gee Escapes Assassination Fingers PDP Candidate / Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) / Probing Ex-president Jonathan Will Be Bad Precedent — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.