Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency (35728 Views)

MEND Backs Reps Summon Of Jonathan Over Malabu Oil Deal / Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard / Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by bobchigar(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Change is really spreading like wild fire
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
ENDTIMES:

Surprised you haven't noticed, boko haram has been 'endorsing' Jonathan's govt for the past 6 years killing innocent Nigerians while the 'Clueless-in-Chief' watches.
Holy shiii shocked Man.. This is what we call a Counterattack! Buhari till sharks chew carrots and rabbits hunt lions!
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Forwetinnah: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
HugeMac:
ELECTIONS ARE NOT WON BY THE MEDIA , PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL , OVER 50 MILLION VOTERS NOT UP TO 5 MILLLION USE THE INTERNET FOR NOISE MAKING AND ARGUEMENTS

grin APC learners go know. You see, when they carry such fake news of support here and there yet they loose in the process if rigging, It makes them violent. I pity them cause the more you carry news about such immense support the more relaxed the few real supporters would be...Its funny but very interesting.

1 Like

Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by phlame(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Deapexboy:
If this thing is real

then GEJ/SAMBO should start packing..THERE days in aso rock is numbered

Mbaka for CAN president

shekau for chief of defence

tom polo for IG

na joke ooo
Bt serious #GMB 90% loading.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
NoreenUG:
probably the okah faction.
definitely!
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Deapexboy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
phlame:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

y u dey open teeth na?
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by NoreenUG(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
definitely!

but the question is: how strong and relevant is that faction today?
because i remember it declined after his prolonged incarceration, and Boyloaf now calls the shots.
i may be wrong still.
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
NoreenUG:

but the question is: how strong and relevant is that faction today?
because i remember it declined after his prolonged incarceration, and Boyloaf now calls the shots.
i may be wrong still.
Henry Okah's faction of MEND is not strong anylonger since their leader was jailed in SA. But I must confess that the Niger Deltans are still loyal to them. The Henry Okah faction is the real MEND. Politically,they will vote for Buhari if truly they are the ones that are suppoting him.
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by makzeze: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Good bye Aso Rock Villa
Hello Otuoke, Bayelsa
Here I come home
Naija people reject me
Here I come my people
Nigerians will remember me as the most ineffiient
President ever.
Corruption, unemployment, Insecurity thrive
Here I come my people
To lead Nigeria is not easy

Good bye GEJ
Welcome GMB
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
oiseworld:

like attract like, boko haram also endorsed buhari long time ago.

GEJ till 2019..

There is no iota of sense in what you have written but what is my business sha
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by felibrain: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:
lol @email

Buhari propaganda at work
last time door to door refuted, waiting for MEND to refute this one grin

sai illiteratehari

change1983
Don't mind the retarded fellows here. As if they don't know anyone could create any email addresses and compose whatever they choose. Mumu country where people lack reasoning.
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Afroconnect: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari is the cure to our disease...if the elections are not rigged,Buhari will win the election.
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by elohorayodele: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why is it tinubu's paper that's reporting this? Heavy false propaganda
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Aare2050(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Abeg MEND na anoda name for GOD? If no is the answer. Then let GOD continue to support Jonathan and the MAnD should go and rest in peace
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Akiika: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
bossmini84:
If this is true then this changes everything. But I would neva support the man buhari.
You will soon be delivered from hatred IJN!
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by abdulnabdul: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
May righteousness and truth win over falsehood.CHANGE is imminent.every upright being should distance themselves frm PDP.they don't have 9ja @ heart. Long live 9ja.

1 Like

Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by chubysoft1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
At times i pity for Nigerians oh. We don suffer so tey suffering don master us. I remember when God was so angry with the isrealite for saying that they want to go back to Egypt.

Whether you like it or not, CHANGE is coming. Things will never be the same. Nigeria will never be the same. This is the time we all have been waiting. So many people have longed to see this day, but did not.

GMB/Osibanjo. All the way!
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Rexnegro(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mehnn u see politic ehn , just a single mistake can take u down...but gej case he did so many mistakes yet he's still dia till now but won't definitely be dia comes Feb 14 in Jesus name .... Nigeria need change. Someone capable , someone who carries the people problem and go after their solution wholeheartedly. That's who nigeria cries for now. Not someone who says all wat mend has mentioned above n yet still don't give a Bleep.
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by vigasimple(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC = ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS.

You have to give it to APC, they know how to sell second hand cars and call it brand new.

No one should be surprised, their Presidential candidate is a coupist criminal and he forced himself on Nigerians in 1983. He has chosen a different medium of criminality. Use incitement to arose resentment from Almajiris to become terrorist and achieve their aim of making the country ungovernable for GEJ. Anytime the government is winning the war on Boko Haram, you will hear them that government is using excessive force.

Here is the good news for people supporting Bhuari, the BORN TO RULE FULANI COUPIST CRIMINAL,

the leopard never change it's spot. The Fulani agenda is to take Islam and sharia law to all part of the country.

Even if their APC manage to force themselves into office, they also have to govern. The chicken May come home to roost.

Do I like GEJ, NO, but in the absence of true competent young and vibrant opposition leader, I will stay with someone who will advance this country forward.

FORWARD CHANGE IS WHAT WE NEED, NOT BHUARI BACKWARD CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
APC rats getting excited over meaningless and Worthless endorsement. APC is a desperate and evil party, led by an extremist and coup plotter.

Meanwhile, this so called MEND is the same Henry Okah's criminal group that has been fighting GEJ since the 2010 Abuja twin bomb blast.

Henry Okah insists President Jonathan masterminded two bomb attacks

Henry Okah, the detained leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), blamed for the 2010 Independence Day bomb that killed at least 10 people with many more injured, is to tell a South African court the attacks were sponsored by President Goodluck Jonathan.
That, he said, came after the president and those working for him, had engineered similar attacks earlier in March 2010.

“It is my belief that President Goodluck Jonathan’s government working with a faction of MEND planned and executed the bombings of 14 March 2010 and 1 October 2010,” Mr. Okah said in an affidavit deposed at a South African court.

The president’s spokesperson, Reuben Abati, could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his mobile telephone were neither answered nor returned.

The sworn affidavit is expected to be filed at the court between Tuesday and Wednesday as Mr. Okah renews his bid to secure a bail after spending more than one year in a South African jail.

His trial is set to start October 1, 2012, exactly two years since a devastating blast that occurred less than a kilometer from the Eagles Square in Abuja where President Jonathan was attending Nigeria’s 50th anniversary.

The militant group, MEND, which authorities said Mr. Okah headed, claimed responsibility for the attack. Mr. Okah has denied membership of the group and plotting the attacks.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/politics/4906-henry_okah_insists_jonathan_behind_bomb_attacks.html

1 Like

Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by chubysoft1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
vigasimple:

You have to give it to APC, they know how to sell second hand cars and call it brand new.

No one should be surprised, their Presidential candidate is a coupist criminal and he forced himself on Nigerians in 1983. He has chosen a different medium of criminality. Use incitement to arose resentment from Almajiris to become terrorist and achieve their aim of making the country ungovernable for GEJ. Anytime the government is winning the war on Boko Haram, you will hear them that government is using excessive force.

Here is the good news for people supporting Bhuari, the BORN TO RULE FULANI COUPIST CRIMINAL, the leopard never change it's spot.

Even if their APC manage to force themselves into office, they also have to govern. The chicken May come home to roost.

Do I like GEJ, NO, but in the absence of true competent young and vibrant opposition leader, I will stay with someone who will advance this country forward.

Why did you skip your dosage? Now see
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by chubysoft1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
vigasimple:

Here is the good news for people supporting Bhuari, the BORN TO RULE FULANI COUPIST CRIMINAL, the leopard never change it's spot.

Why did you skip your dosage? Now see . . .
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
wahala dey ooo. Chai!!
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by hardebounty(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
I hope MEND wudnt come and deny ds 2mao sha..
Sai Buhari!
#GMB2015
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by annurhaske(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ok ooo mr president ur time is off,

Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by afanide: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB? DO YOU NEED A RELIABLE BUSINESS THAT YOU CAN START WITH LESS THAN 20K AND TURN IT TO 100K IN 1MONTH? IS YOUR SALARY TOO SMALL TO MEET UP YOUR FAMILY NEEDS? ARE YOU STILL A HOUSE WIFE?

IF YES, THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU.

See it here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
annurhaske:
Ok ooo mr president ur time is off,
That man looks exactly like the Buhari we saw in Ph today
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by bobbylegend(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
I love this apc. Why? Because, they sure know how to play the game of propaganda. Feed me more
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by aimuan(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
sholesky:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/mend-backs-buhari-presidency/
Jonathan,jonathan,jonathan.how many times i call you?three abi?Re-sign.
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by onyengbu: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
The same MEND that bombed Abuja on Oct 1 and claimed it was GEJ that sent them?

Now we know who are working for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by amheadbashir(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:
lol @email

Buhari propaganda at work
last time door to door refuted, waiting for MEND to refute this one grin

sai illiteratehari

change1983
u are an idiot first class idiot
Let me tell ya all a story ther was once a boiy who didn't have no shoe became d president he didn't have any clue,he doesn't give a Bleep a about u,only loyal to d rich and corrupt few,I won't vote for him if was u
Re: MEND Backs Buhari For Presidency by rozayx5(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
amheadbashir:
u are an idiot first class idiot
Let me tell ya all a story ther was once a boiy who didn't have no shoe became d president he didn't have any clue,he doesn't give a Bleep a about u,only loyal to d rich and corrupt few,I won't vote for him if was u

your username shows your Shekau's PA
so no need arguing with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? / Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.