Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte (834 Views)

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / FASHOLA Honourably Meets With Poland's Ambassador (photos) / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by subterfuge: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
It is now that I know that the shameless corruption kingpin jonadaaaft truely has no shame. Better carry all the money that you have stollen so far and resign honourably ( after all stealing is not corruption.cuelled from Jonathan files ) Husband and wife presidency. Jonathan and seenile Patience and Police MBU. VS Amaechi today. Tomorrow Jonathan and imbeccile patience. Vs Timipre Sylva. Always engaging in one traditional fight or the other. Meanwhile.
No jobs.
No light
No good roads.
High cost of petrol. When petrol price is falling in China. India. South Africa etc..
High rate of infantile mortality. Because the Ebola Babooon Chimpanzzy Jonathan is thriving the Naira with his fellow imbecil advisers.
Organized killings in the name of Book Haram by the PDP. Late Aziza confirmed it.
Muroon Jonathan tries to equipt his 1000 Snippers. But both America and South Africa refused to sell weapons to Good luck and Asari Dokubu.
Jonathan your time is near.

china

1 Like

Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by alabiyemmy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Relax - and use your mind. Abuse takes you nowhere.
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by blemon44(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
foolish thread
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Just imagine how you are insulting the number one citizen of the country...
Shame on you.
Young man, GEJ doesn't need your vote...is it not only one vote you have? Vote for whom ever you will...quit insulting my able president.
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by temitemi1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Is Speaking through ur ANUS the only thing u are good @ because u just showed how senseless u are
subterfuge:
It is now that I know that the shameless corruption kingpin jonadaaaft truely has no shame. Better carry all the money that you have stollen so far and resign honourably ( after all stealing is not corruption.cuelled from Jonathan files ) Husband and wife presidency. Jonathan and seenile Patience and Police MBU. VS Amaechi today. Tomorrow Jonathan and imbeccile patience. Vs Timipre Sylva. Always engaging in one traditional fight or the other. Meanwhile.
No jobs.
No light
No good roads.
High cost of petrol. When petrol price is falling in China. India. South Africa etc..
High rate of infantile mortality. Because the Ebola Babooon Chimpanzzy Jonathan is thriving the Naira with his fellow imbecil advisers.
Organized killings in the name of Book Haram by the PDP. Late Aziza confirmed it.
Muroon Jonathan tries to equipt his 1000 Snippers. But both America and South Africa refused to sell weapons to Good luck and Asari Dokubu.

china
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by rayopt(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Is Speaking through ur ANUS the only thing u are good @ because u just showed how senseless u are

and u are talkin wif ur head abii!?
Pathetik!!!!!!! Tho'
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by Talk2david1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
subterfuge:
No jobs.
No light
No good roads.

china

see what freedom of speech n press has caused? Give som ppl d right to do something n they abuse dt RIGHT... smh
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by subterfuge: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
You Nincompoops and Ddeliverer. You are a block fool. Surely your ancestry are all fools. What do you call able President Even your Doctor of corruption emertius President knows that he is not able. Why are we in all these mess? corruption cartel!!!""
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
subterfuge:
You Nincompoops and Ddeliverer. You are a block fool. Surely your ancestry are all fools. What do you call able President Even your Doctor of corruption emertius President knows that he is not able. Why are we in all these mess? corruption cartel!!!""

What exactly is the problem, son?

Is the unemployment issue?

Send me your CV...
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by subterfuge: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
rayopt:

and u are talkin wif ur head abii!?
Pathetik!!!!!!! Tho'
PA to clueless. Don't you think your role model daft president has been ruling from both his rotten fisherman anus and your bribe laden anus also??
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pls we dont want him to resign, we want him to be disgraced.

Resignation would cover the shame of the clueless one
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Somedays I wish we were in 1983 when buhari was head of state, by now your lifeless body would have been somewhere awaiting final burial undecided
Re: Clueless Badluck Ebere Corruption Resign Honourably Now That Its Not Too Latte by onihaxy: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
subterfuge:
No jobs.
No light
No good roads.

china

Young man. Calm down. If "no job" is your problem, then go and cultivate a land and start farming. Nigeria produce over 150,000 graduates per 3months nysc batch. And it not possible even in the great USA for government to produce 150,000 jobs in 3months. Oga Ade, so relax.

If no good road is your problem, then I can recollect that we have obasanjo and yaradua as presidents before jonathan and there has always been bad roads. Even in lagos where your ojuyobo tinubu and fashola resides, roads in mushin, bariga, fadeyi, ketu and so many other places are extremely bad. So relax.

If no light is your problem, then let me remind you that nigerians are the enemy of light. I can recollect that your general was once the head of state abi?, was light available 24hours then?. I guess the answer is NO. So ogbeni, Relax,

If organized killings and bokoharam is your problem, then let me remind you that the same week nigerians found out that your semi-illiterate general had no certificate and lied on the millitary, bokoharam tried to bomb the millitary head-quarter. Thank God that the military was able to shot the slowpoke down. What does that implies?. To bomb the wholw place and use that as an eveidence that his certificate had been bombed along with the building?.

And lastly. From the way you spew your hatred on this your stewpid post, I doubt if you are really educated. And incase you are, then you are a disgrace to the intellectual society.

And lastly. You are only entitled to just one useless thumbprint/vote , so you are as usless as your vote when it is been subtracted from millions.

P.S. I'm not a political E-warrior neither am I a Gej fan. I'm just a nigerian who likes to see a better place we can call our own.
So grow up dude.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Protest At Uniben Main Gate, Commercial Luxury Bus Set Ablaze / MEND Doesn't Exist - Asari Dokubo / Nigerian Military Issues An Official Statement On Buhari Wasc Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.