Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) (26344 Views)

3 Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by natureblack(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2015
CyberWolf:
are you not the same person saying why now when the NA was defeating BH?
pay no heed to that nigga,he talks from both sides of his mouth.....

I wonder what will be of his handle and his ilk after the election.....and Jona becomes the victor.
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2015
RRRRRRHMM JONATHAN IS AN EVIL, HE WAS A DEPUTY CHAIRMAN HE KILLED THE CHAIRMAN AND BECAME THE CHAIRMAN,AS A DEPUTY GOVERNOR, HE KILLED GOVERNOR AND BECAME THE GOVERNOR, AS A VICE PRESIDENT, HE KILLED THE PRESIDENT AND BECAME THE PRESIDENT, AND ALL OF YOU ARE CALLING HIM GOODLUCK INSTEAD OF BADLUCK, NOW NOBODY TO KILLED AND THAT IS WHY HE DEY KILL NIGERIA NOW, HISS.
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by ogbonoeba: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
protegesol:
We know what they discuss.

Need a tip?

How to hire a private jet and ship away cash for some more ammunition.

You are so right
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by lookmangiw(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Security chiefs or security thiefs, abeg which one?

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by mickyarams: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is it all these pot bellied obese men that are the security bosses in this country,are there no fitness requirements in the Nigerian military?? God help Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by donodion(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
They are dicussing their retirement plans and benefits since their Oga at the top is certainly going back to Otueke.

Dont worry...discussions happens all everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by natureblack(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Did I say it should be done in their various offices, I was only saying, It's not about just meeting for "meeting" sake, It should also profer solutions to the security problems
I get your drift.......

But don't do away with the fact that election is in the rear view and constant security assembly is eminent...

We all agitate for a free n fair election....right
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

i have a voters card, and am going to use it to vote for jonathan, if you like you can vote for BULLHARI, that is not my business... My business is that GEJ must win because he his tested and trusted...

Must or should? Na by force person dey win?
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by OLADD: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
cool318:
Why are laughing or smiling, so the present situation in the country under their watch calls for laughing instead of sober reflection.
So so disgrace to the Country.

What do you expect them to do? To wear forlorn looks and make those Boko animals heroes? A typical military man is trained to stay positive even in the midst of glaring upsets. Friend, let's sympathise with these gallant citizens who throw their bodies and souls on the line for a united Nigeria. Anytime I heard about soldiers been killed, the first thing that came to my mind was "these were humans like me who had blood running in their veins" .The same applies when I see a policeman under rain and scorching sun controlling traffic for balloon potbellied politheives who seat comfortably in their Air conditioned Jeeps. God bless Nigerians soldiers, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Whalewale(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Have you guys noticed that all our security service chiefs have pot-bellies

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
natureblack:
I get your drift.......

But don't do away with the fact that election is in the rear view and constant security assembly is eminent...

We all agitate for a free n fair election....right
Yeah, You're right. Peace. smiley
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
cool318:
Why are laughing or smiling, so the present situation in the country under their watch calls for laughing instead of sober reflection.
So so disgrace to the Country.

i have it from a trusted army officer that though the Clueless One isnt helping matters, the biggest stumbling block of the military is Alex Badeh himself. they say the man is a bumbling buffoon.

i believe it. looking at that picture, im judging this book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by nduchucks: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2002376_security4_jpeg8d092756479d9e55bec3bbec3a5a798f

After spending billions of naira of food and jets, they could not even install central airconditioning system in the Presidential meeting room. abi no be air cooler I dey see so?

Now this is what I call failure. mtchweeeeeew embarassed

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by jimmy101231(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Do you even have a voters card? undecided

Abeg WAKA cross road go stand for where your mate dey.
Jonatan till buhari goes to school hungry mofos
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
When Obama met with the security chiefs on the operation to kill Osama, the Nation wasn't privy to d meeting or see the snap shots from the meeting..

But here in these part of the world, every little thing, must be publicised and politicised! GEJ is reading...the whole Naija would knw! GeJ is praying...the whole Naija would knw! GEJ is exercising...every1 ud knw...WTF is going on in dis countryundecided

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by bunnyrug(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigerian security chiefs met with President Goodluck Jonathan to discuss issues on Nigeria. This is an insight to what went down.

1 From left, Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh, Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Kennet Mimimah, Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Usman Jibrin, Chief of Air Staff, Air Masrshal Adeshola Amosu, and the Chief of Defence Intelligent Real Admiral GE Okoi arriving the Presidential Villa For Security Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House Abuja on Tuesday 6th January 2015

2 From left, Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh, Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Kennet Mimimah, Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Usman Jibrin, Chief of Air Staff, Air Masrshal Adeshola Amosu, and the Chief of Defence Intelligent Real Admiral GE Okoi arriving the Presidential Villa For Security Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House Abuja on Tuesday 6th January 2015

3 From left, President Goodluck Jonathan Yobe State Governor Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam and Adamawa State Governor Mr. James Bala Ngilari at a Security Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House Abuja on Tuesday 6th January 2015

4 From Left: Chief of Defence Staff Air Marshal Alex Badeh, Chief of Defence Intelligent Real Admiral GE Okoi Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Usman Jibrin,, , Chief of Air Staff, Air Masrshal Adeshola Amosu, and the National Security Adviser Col, Sambo Dasuki, at a Security Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House Abuja on Tuesday 6th January 2015

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/06/in-pictures-security-chiefs-meet-with-jonathan/
look at them clueless lik their boss ,incompetent,and a bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Revolution: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigerian security chiefs met with President Goodluck Jonathan to discuss issues on Nigeria. This is an insight to what went down.

1 From left, Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh, Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Kennet Mimimah, Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Usman Jibrin, Chief of Air Staff, Air Masrshal Adeshola Amosu, and the Chief of Defence Intelligent Real Admiral GE Okoi arriving the Presidential Villa For Security Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House Abuja on Tuesday 6th January 2015

2 From left, Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh, Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen Kennet Mimimah, Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Usman Jibrin, Chief of Air Staff, Air Masrshal Adeshola Amosu, and the Chief of Defence Intelligent Real Admiral GE Okoi arriving the Presidential Villa For Security Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House Abuja on Tuesday 6th January 2015

3 From left, President Goodluck Jonathan Yobe State Governor Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam and Adamawa State Governor Mr. James Bala Ngilari at a Security Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House Abuja on Tuesday 6th January 2015

4 From Left: Chief of Defence Staff Air Marshal Alex Badeh, Chief of Defence Intelligent Real Admiral GE Okoi Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Usman Jibrin,, , Chief of Air Staff, Air Masrshal Adeshola Amosu, and the National Security Adviser Col, Sambo Dasuki, at a Security Meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House Abuja on Tuesday 6th January 2015

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/06/in-pictures-security-chiefs-meet-with-jonathan/

Where is the photo of GEJ meeting with the security chiefs? These are two separate photos, one showing the security chiefs and the other showing Jonathan with other member of government and his ADC.
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

very boring...

GEJ till 2019
i wish your sister was among chickbok gurls then you can continue to say GEJ till you find them. the primary duty of president is to protect the citizen of her country not otherwise

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by picaso77: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

i have a voters card, and am going to use it to vote for jonathan, if you like you can vote for BULLHARI, that is not my business... My business is that GEJ must win because he his tested and trusted...
Trusted for failure ?
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by wazobiaN9(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I believe jonathan would solve all the crisis in nigeria, by deleting Boko haram out of the face of the earth, that is why he met the security chiefs to chiefly discuss how to chiefly destroy the boko harams in order to make nigerians secured which would bring about a stable security that would be known to all the chiefs in nigeria in particular and the world in general, that is why they are called security chiefs..

Ride on mr president, GEJ till buhari finds his certificate...

Your character is sooo MUGU and mumu-licious, as your user name correctly implies.

Na today dem wan start to discuss this dire protracted security situation

You are a self conceited individual who has no love of Nigeria at heart.

errrmmmm, it could just be that you cannot comprehend matters of this nature since you are mumu-licious.
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Have u ever been F.ukcd?
Gbemini:
RRRRRRHMM JONATHAN IS AN EVIL, HE WAS A DEPUTY CHAIRMAN HE KILLED THE CHAIRMAN AND BECAME THE CHAIRMAN,AS A DEPUTY GOVERNOR, HE KILLED GOVERNOR AND BECAME THE GOVERNOR, AS A VICE PRESIDENT, HE KILLED THE PRESIDENT AND BECAME THE PRESIDENT, AND ALL OF YOU ARE CALLING HIM GOODLUCK INSTEAD OF BADLUCK, NOW NOBODY TO KILLED AND THAT IS WHY HE DEY KILL NIGERIA NOW, HISS.
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Freiburger(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
They all look like men coming back from a beer parlour. Do they exercise at all?
See as dia belle big?

LWKMD!!

grin grin
LMAO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by aresa: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bunch of overfed, corrupt and incompetent clowns...

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by juman(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
One nigeria is the root of the problem.

A failed country. A country of 54 years.
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by juman(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
All over the world military is a noble prefession, but not in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Minet16(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
OP its REAR admiral and not REAL admiral.

REAL koor FAKE ni

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

I love your conclusion. Tested and trusted.....you wouldn't want to say this infront of chibok girls family.
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Afroconnect: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
new2020:

You are not making sense

Your myopic mind is too small to comprehend I guess.

We know that mediocres and slaves like you satisfied with the crumbs will try to resist change because your lot don't know a better way to make ends,unless u lick ass,do eye service or extort Nigerians that pass by your small office.

You are inconsequential in the scheme of things man...never mind.
Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by tefund(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
chai!!! see badeh fat like pig,i wonder why our military chiefs dont look fit and trim,most of these guy have never fired a bullet either in defence or offence,little wonder they so ineffective. wonder how they even got there...paper generals with no military brains

1 Like

Re: Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Afroconnect:

Your myopic mind is too small to comprehend I guess.

We know that mediocres and slaves like you satisfied with the crumbs will try to resist change because your lot don't know a better way to make ends,unless u lick ass,do eye service or extort Nigerians that pass by your small office.

You are inconsequential in the scheme of things man...never mind.

Could you rephrase what you just said. Still not making sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error / N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.