Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group (722 Views)

7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch / Ize-iyamu Can’t Be Trusted With Money – Oshiomhole Warns Edo People / Can This Man Be Trusted With His Proposed Fight Against Boko Haram As President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group by neocortex: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
A socio-cultural group, Egbe Omo Ibile, on Monday said the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), could not be trusted with power because he “unfairly dealt with many Yoruba leaders during his tenure as Head of State.”

In a statement on Monday by the group’s Publicity Secretary, Shehu Alatishe, the group alleged that the Buhari administration was fraught with human rights abuses.

The group said it was too late for the APC candidate to pretend to love the Yoruba which “he tried so much to muscle in the past because he now wants their favour to become Nigeria president.”

“While in office as Nigeria’s Head of State, Buhari deliberately subjected some Yoruba leaders to serious agony,” the group said.

The statement read, “We bring to question the basis for the maltreatment of Governor of the old Ondo State, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, who never recovered from the experience following his incarceration by the Buhari government despite getting a clean bill from the courts.

see more at http://www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-cannot-be-trusted-with-power-group/

A bigot will always remain a bigot.

Yorubas , don't forget history.

Can Leopard change its skin overnight ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
In as much as Buhari has my vote....they do have a point. However, i believe everybody is entitled to a second chance....especially when its a democratic one.
Yes I am Yoruba.
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group by neocortex: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oautce:
In as much as Buhari has my vote....they do have a point. However, i believe everybody is entitled to a second chance....especially when its a democratic one.
Yes I am Yoruba.

Supporting Buhari is worse than gamble, the consequences can't be imagined.

Follow your true conscience

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group by psucc(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
I think GMB had been taken to Heaven or Paradise for cleansing.
He will not probe past administration, he will not promote Islam, he will ceased to supply weapons to Boko Haram thereby ending ending insecurity, he will. . . .

Honestly, I would have given APC my one vote if they had presented any other fellow from whichever part of the country but with a Buhari, it is a no no.

A Buhari's presidency (God forbid) is danger even in the last seconds of is tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
but he was re branded by tinunu early last year,so all his sin are forgiven
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
neocortex:

Supporting Buhari is worse than gamble, the consequences can't be imagined.

Follow your true conscience

And Sticking with GEJ is better? The economy is not improving, people are getting away with corruption. Oduah, Lawan, Subsidy probe, missing 10 or is it 20billion dollars etc. No Single case probed successfully amongst other things.
I think I'll take my chances.
Re: Buhari Cannot Be Trusted With Power – Group by jamace(m): 4:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari has already been tamed by corrupt politicians as he now enjoys loots from them to fund his campaign. Buhari will be confused and helpless in a democracy where the apparatus of violent change is no longer in one man's hand.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbc's African Leaders Who Choose Power Before The People (odd, No Biya) / Buhari's Fake Waec Result Busted / Buhari Lived In Lagos Around 1978 To 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.