Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! (1464 Views)

Is This How Religion Will Die? / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / s All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
Nigerians are so divided based on Religion. Ethnicity is only an excuse to attack a religion because for example 90% of Hausas are Muslims and 99% of southerners and easterners are Christians. Religions that were passed on to Africans through slavery. God is wanted in other planets. For what? For massacres. He's the number 1 serial killer on earth. Do you really think those pastors are powerful? They use voodoo and that's a fact. Voodoo has good practices and evil practices so don't use voodoo to explain your Killer God's existence. In most traditional religion, evil spirit is identified by those that cause chaos when they are angry. What happened when your God was angry at the world? he destroyed it. Sodom and Gomorrah? he used radioactive bomb to destroy them all. And he'll throw you in hell but he loves you? yea tell that to those Africans that died before Islam and Christianity got into Nigeria. Your God supported slavery both in Islam and Christianity yet you all serve him like mad. Arabs hate everything Black look at the situation Blacks in North Africa and tell me Islam is right for you. OH Yea I read the Quran and it's talking about heaven as been surrounded by 72 virgins for 1 man. What a bunch of fallacies. If you idiots read revelation, only 144 thousands will make it to heaven all from the twelve tribes of Israel. No Blacks at all, no Indians, No Chinese, No German, No Latinos at all,  Just stupid Arabs and Jews. You think the pope like you? hell he'll wash his hand after shaking yours before he touches the bible Idiots. Kill all Pastors and Imam then start a Love religion no heaven, no hell,  Just humanity at peace with each other.
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Dios(f): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2008
LOL, I don't agree with some of the things you said but you're right about arabs/jews.
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Horus(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2008
Since the slave-master is an enemy of the slave, if the slave prays to the same God as the master, he is praying to the God that enabled the slavemaster to enslave him. Therefore, that God is the enemy of the slave or captive just as the slave-master is.
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2008

[b]SATAN[/b]Loves you!!
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Kuns: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2008
They already have Satanism ,  what ,  you want our people to jump from frying pan to fire.

Satanism is not for our people, it is these things that is destroying our peoples and continent.

They are better in Christianity, at least that's low grade.

Sound right reasoning is the only thing that can unity and liberate us on all levels.

Satanism is wrong knowledge, a 6 ether ghost force just like christianity.

Why are we as a nation following very body else culture, language, hair style, religions, traditions, customs, ancestors, Gods etc, etc except our own?
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2008
Kuns,
I have been struggling to understand what you believe.
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Kuns: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2008
@Chrisbenogor

No beliefs, just Facts please.

1 Like

Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:32am On Dec 25, 2008
@ Kun
no dopt,it's the Green Color Right? or the SUN!.
well,Satanism is religion which you know.there are Great Difference between Satanism & Christian.dont be so supprise,i bi Naija GUY cool.satanism is not a Wrong Knowledge if you maybe thinking so.
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Kuns: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2008
It's not for us when we are in our right minds or 9 mind as 9 ether beings. Satanism and christianity are 6 ether ghost forces based on the science Rahowa or Spirit or a ghost. The force of 6 ether will not help you, if they do help you they will use you and leave you.

The ancient african science of Wu-Nuwaubu or Wu-Nuwaupu is the science of sound right reasoning, based on facts. And it is enshrined in all the indigenous culture all across afroka today in principles. This is what Nature (Gods, the ancestors) and the force of Nature intended and designed for us.

And this is the only way that will empower us and work for our whole nation all across the planet earth.
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2008
I want to introduce you to Evolving Satanism combined with Vampir Mysticism. First of all this religion is Anti-Laveyian for the most part. Laveyian Satanism is more conservative politically supporting mercenary capitalism and absolute individualism over the good of the whole people. Evolving Satanism is more spiritual and represents more of a group spirit and a politically left-wing move toward New Age Communism. And Satan is an adversarial concept opposing judeo-christian moral-values, laws, authority, etc. Vampir Satanism 999 expresses a new anti-christian or Satanic moral-value system and a push toward a true religious development, as opposed to the Laveyian anti-religious philosophical stand. A new era of Satanism has begun and a New Satanic Vampir Bible is moving the basics of this new belief system among many circles in the dark minded underground. You can also find now that 666 & 999 are same.hit me up if you are Convince dear KUN
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by Kuns: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2008
You don't get it?
Facts are my way of life, satanism is for Luficerians and is dealing with death forces. 6 is when you are not in your right or 9 mind. 6 ether forces did not partake of original creation of nature so it will not work from me or you.

Satanism vampirism and christisnity and all the same. They prey (pray) on the blood of innocence.

Just like the colonisier satanist preyed of the africans and have them under mind control to this very day. It's better to give the devil back his belief system and get the hell out of there.

I don't think you overstand the reaity of the situation you are in, and the situation with our people. And you belief Ibyliss or beliar the devil will help you. I think you vew your ancestors that why you are doing devilishment.

Satan uses trick knowledge not right knowledge. Beliefs instead of Facts.

Stop wasting your time worshipping satan and ghost who can't and won't never help you.
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by lovebishop(m): 6:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Love is my religion
Re: Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You! by theoriginalgood: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2019
No God can save? Yahweh is omnipotent, he can wipe away sin. Hasn’t happened yet because there’s opposition from evil forces. The battle is Good against evil. The obvious winner is Good God, but only after some time of burning and killing evil. This is why mankind isn’t “saved” yet. The funny thing is: humanity is currently evil. All humans die someday and end up with filthy rotten corpses. That cannot be the lot of good beings! Once time is up and Good is done vanquishing evil, then mankind will be saved.

(1) (Reply)

Good Gospel Solo's / Evang. Benny Hin Remarries Ex-wife, Yrs After Divorce(remarriage Photos). / Ritual Killings; 2 Pastors Of Lord's Chosen Church, 4 Others Nabbed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.