Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

"Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! (2095 Views)

Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / I Was Thinking About What Ajuran/axum Said And Was Wondering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by keresho: 5:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Greetings my fellow African brothers and sisters, the character that goes by the username "Axum" is not an Ethiopian. I don't understand why the Somali troll on this forum can't seem to keep Ethiopian name out of his posts and try to tarnish our reputation by badmouthing our fellow Africans.

3 Likes

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by Unionised(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2015
What it is?

Or what it is not?

Why worry about counterfeit when you know the original?

So, tell us what it is, not what it is not...
Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by Maakhir(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2015
keresho:

Greetings my fellow African brothers and sisters, the character that goes by the username "Axum" is not an Ethiopian. I don't understand why the Somali troll on this forum can't seem to keep Ethiopian name out of his posts and try to tarnish our reputation by badmouthing our fellow Africans.

He never said he was cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by axum: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2015
I am Somali. Besides Somali is an ethnicity. You can be Ethiopian and Somali, as Ethiopian is a nationality. There are 5 million ethnic Somalis in Ethiopia. If ugly Nilotic and Bantus can be Ethiopian, why can't your Cushitic Somali braaaaaather cheesy
Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by ArtanK(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
axum:
I am Somali. Besides Somali is an ethnicity. You can be Ethiopian and Somali, as Ethiopian is a nationality. There are 5 million ethnic Somalis in Ethiopia. If ugly Nilotic and Bantus can be Ethiopian, why can't your Cushitic Somali braaaaaather cheesy

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/33668570.jpg[/img]

Unbelievable!!! Get the fvck off the internet you fvcking embarrassment!

4 Likes

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by axum: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
ArtanK:

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/33668570.jpg[/img]

Unbelievable!!! Get the fvck off the internet you fvcking embarrassment!

EMBARESSMENT? It is true that Ethiopian is a nationality. Where Somali is an ethnicity. There are 5 Million Somalis in ethiopia.

You are an embaressment, you Bantu loving modafukkka, I hope you die a slow death in a bantu village.
Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by ArtanK(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

EMBARESSMENT? It is true that Ethiopian is a nationality. Where Somali is an ethnicity. There are 5 Million Somalis in ethiopia.

You are an embaressment, you Bantu loving modafukkka, I hope you die a slow death in a bantu village.

1 Like

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by Maakhir(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2015
ArtanK:

Lemme help you out here
Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by Maakhir(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2015
axum:

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by Maakhir(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by RedSeaKing(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2015
keresho tadiyass,

I'm an Ethiopian of ethnic Somali and I am disgusted to say the least with his behavor. It is uncalled for to insult fellow Africans.

He behaves like a little insecure girl (we are more pretty, we are more light, I have more makeup).

Garbage.

4 Likes

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by Horus(m): 4:23am On Jan 17, 2015
keresho:

Axum should be banned from Nairaland, we should first report 100% of his posts to the moderator
We should create a petition to ask for a ban

1 Like

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by axum: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Horus:

Axum should be banned from Nairaland, we should first report 100% of his posts to the moderator
We should create a petition to ask for a ban

plz dont do such a thing, or else I will have to create another account, this could take a whole 3 minutes of my precious time. grin
Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by Maakhir(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

plz dont do such a thing, or else I will have to create another account, this could take a whole 3 minutes of my precious time. grin

I know for a fact you are Puntite f*ggit
Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
axum:

You will have to create thousands of accounts after being banned thousands of time grin
Are you saying that there are no forums in Somalia? grin

2 Likes

Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by axum: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Horus:

You will have to create thousands of accounts after being banned thousands of time grin
Are you saying that there are no forums in Somalia? grin

The fufu nation must die
Re: "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! by anonymous6(f): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
keresho:

yea most nairalanders know about him being a somali troll, he has a mental disorder. This is the latest forum he is in causing a tornado with his lunacy: https://www.nairaland.com/2085166/why-cant-people-embrace-pan-africanism

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Daniel Olorunfemi Fagunwa (D. O Fagunwa) / The Benin-ife Historical Link: Matters Arising / Meet The Original Inhabitant Of Gwagwalada ( The Bassas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.