Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite (23920 Views)

5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Jesuspikin87(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
**BEGGARS: ( The CD promoters, the bless the orphanage crew)
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Sabotage4700(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
11. The observers: this group of people
go around d mall criticizing categories
1-10 not know they doing exactly d same
thing. #guiltyme
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by alberto2k(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sabotage4700:
11. The observers: this group of people
go around d mall criticizing categories
1-10 not know they doing exactly d same
thing. #guiltyme
Lol grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Hila12(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Haha abeg make una leave people do wetin dem like for shoprite o...life too hard o jare. Shey na free to enter - make them enjoy life grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Orikinla(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:
1. The petty shopper: These type of people are usually seen after shopping with a blueband butter and u wonder if that they can't be gotten from mallam Audu beside your house

2. The cameraman: you see this pple
snaping like the are contesting for paris best picture of the year They might even ask u to help them take pictures..

3. The pricer: This people walks into the
sony showroom pricing every tabs,tv,electronics,and the
last thing u hear is I'll check back, loool

4. The strolling crew: Right from the entry point of these people,dey
pace around without having any specific task, showing off and they tend to join the number 2 crew later

5. The babes/guys finder: The sole aim
of these both sex is to find a date,spouse,or
sexxmate. E.g my Nigga skimpledawg.. They'll just seems to disappear after accomplishing their mission.. Some will just fake a call and go out, Lol

6. The KFC pretender: You'll see this people
sited on the KFC table with a bottle of sprite just for
coming to shoprite sake.. I can tell that the ladies are mostly guilty of this

7. The family members crew: God,these family sweeps the entire walkway with the whole extended family,if u no stand well and dem jam u,u go think say na obasanjo use belle
jam u.. Lol

8. The Excessive shopper crew: mostly women, you'll beging to wonder if they'll be anything left for you to buy when they finish shopping..

9. The mother with kids: you'll just spot her trying to call her kid(s) to order Or yelling at him/her not to touch anything or move around the mall.. "Junior! Come back here...stay right here, Don't touch this, Don't touch that... I'll beat u o, bla bla bla... "

10. The Gadget and callers crew just when u think you've had enough of everything scene from different crew,
you'll spot someone punching his/her phone and smiling, probably surfing on Nairaland or chatting and again you'll hear a tiny angelic voice "Hello baby, am at shoprite I'll call u back when I get back home Or
A loud but calm Voice "Guy how far, omo me dey shoprite... Ur papa, even chewing gum I no dey buy for u...I go Meet u for Suxxman place when i finish.. Haahahaha U dey mard, later tinz Guy" lol grin grin grin

MODs, please move this to the right section

Thanks Guys, Adding is allowed
100 Likes.
Nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by talk2dele: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
be lyk say na me dey find ds pple for shoprite, as i no to dey go there lyk that. i dey pass always, and when ticket show, i go upstairs sharpally go watch film...no time
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by olatunji390(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
What of the Elevator crew. These crew just go there and see how the elevator works. They will even jump on and off it
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by alberto2k(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Orikinla:

100 Likes.
Nothing to add.

Grcias merci amigo!wink
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Baddestguyp(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
the window shoppers: they just come to look at items and know recent prices, dem no get shishi for pocket
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Baddestguyp(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
kenwins:
My first visit to shoprite was a waist and so upsetting and tears filled. My frnds and I went to get a teddy bear for a lil kid as birthday present with some other stuffs. Unfortunately,we search searched effortlessly for a teddy bear after we had in possession other stuffs. We got out and found out d@ 80 out of 100 important tiny animals had died. It was unforgettably painful. I'd v loved to give them a befitting funneral if i owned dem all.
huh who ask you
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by nkemdi89(f): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Some people will go to shoprite for a particular product, in the absence of it they will force themselves to pick or another product so that people shouldn't look at them as if they don't have money to buy something or they come for one those purposes Op listed. As for me I no send o I waka comot afterall na my money I no dey luk uche face o.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by ernecy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
ireneony:
The restroom snapper: These set of people come to shoprite, the first place they we go to is the rest room. This is common among ladies, you will see someone that has a latrine in their house, cheesy snapping pix in this rest room that doesn't belong to their father, before you know, they have already upload the pix on their bbm or Facebook. undecided
If you fall in the category, better repent now. Cos we already know your trick and when we see your pix on bbm, we laughed grin.
HMMM!!! Do u know that jus last week sunday, I had to rush out of Church to use the toilet in Shoprite, I saw 3 matured and full grown ladies taking pictures insyd Shoprite toilet in Enugu, I was shocked when I saw it, had to pause to b sure, even when I don nearly shit for body!!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by mkoabiola: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
D looker
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by mkoabiola: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
U MUST fall into any of d category 1- 10
Either u lik it or nt
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by bolliejay(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm. Wats the hype on shoprite??
Its the smallest Mall in S.A,u will neva see richppl in dia.
Its a pity our leadeers refused to devlop our country.
@ op- all true!
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by misshoree(f): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tosyne2much kiss,am so sure yu have missed me,likewise my wahala cheesy

See another disciple of yours grin

Let me add mine,the window shopper,they only come to do window shopping,and catch fun
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by cluksy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
[b][/b] THE BAKERY CREW
[i][/i] these ones will just match-on straight to the bakery to buy 10 loaves of bread #watin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Elgaxton(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:
1. The petty shopper: These type of people are usually seen after shopping with a blueband butter and u wonder if that they can't be gotten from mallam Audu beside your house

2. The cameraman: you see this pple
snaping like the are contesting for paris best picture of the year They might even ask u to help them take pictures..

3. The pricer: This people walks into the
sony showroom pricing every tabs,tv,electronics,and the
last thing u hear is I'll check back, loool

4. The strolling crew: Right from the entry point of these people,dey
pace around without having any specific task, showing off and they tend to join the number 2 crew later

5. The babes/guys finder: The sole aim
of these both sex is to find a date,spouse,or
sexxmate. E.g my Nigga skimpledawg.. They'll just seems to disappear after accomplishing their mission.. Some will just fake a call and go out, Lol

6. The KFC pretender: You'll see this people
sited on the KFC table with a bottle of sprite just for
coming to shoprite sake.. I can tell that the ladies are mostly guilty of this

7. The family members crew: God,these family sweeps the entire walkway with the whole extended family,if u no stand well and dem jam u,u go think say na obasanjo use belle
jam u.. Lol

8. The Excessive shopper crew: mostly women, you'll beging to wonder if they'll be anything left for you to buy when they finish shopping..

9. The mother with kids: you'll just spot her trying to call her kid(s) to order Or yelling at him/her not to touch anything or move around the mall.. "Junior! Come back here...stay right here, Don't touch this, Don't touch that... I'll beat u o, bla bla bla... "

10. The Gadget and callers crew just when u think you've had enough of everything scene from different crew,
you'll spot someone punching his/her phone and smiling, probably surfing on Nairaland or chatting and again you'll hear a tiny angelic voice "Hello baby, am at shoprite I'll call u back when I get back home Or
A loud but calm Voice "Guy how far, omo me dey shoprite... Ur papa, even chewing gum I no dey buy for u...I go Meet u for Suxxman place when i finish.. Haahahaha U dey mard, later tinz Guy" lol grin grin grin

MODs, please move this to the right section

Thanks Guys, Adding is allowed

So what do we call people like you who go to Shoprite to notice all the people above Ha?
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by tzoracle: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
The locals who live around and have to dress up just to buy bread..very tiring
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by gagzee(m): 1:22am On Jan 25, 2015
omo im number 1 and 4...nomba 1 because u dare nt buy anything from those mallams on adeniran ogunsanya, mehn those guys are thieves!!! and nomba 4 whenever im bored at home, n also broke....
one thing i cant do though is kit up to go there tho,,,,always on my shorts roundneck n slips
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by gagzee(m): 1:30am On Jan 25, 2015
nkemdi89:
Some people will go to shoprite for a particular product, in the absence of it they will force themselves to pick or another product so that people shouldn't look at them as if they don't have money to buy something or they come for one those purposes Op listed. As for me I no send o I waka comot afterall na my money I no dey luk uche face o.
lol...gangsta babe, money cant be wasted

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by StreamerBlogger: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2015
The Fake Phonetics Speakers
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2015
The 'Fresh Fish Oyinbo' - they can pretend that they are back in their own country and do their regular worship at the Church of Consumerism!

The 'Stale Fish Oyinbo' - he wants to get some good beer or whisky at cheap prices and then go drink it but his babe want to show that she landed her white fish and now has access to oyinbo pepe!

wink

If my own babe is reading this please, abeg, remember my comment on oyinbo's penchant for sarcasm in their humour!
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
No 4 is by far the most annoying especially at The Palms. Mostly teenagers do this sha so I guess it's understandable. tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by kenwins(f): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2015
iponrite:
what is shoprite cos we here in konduga dont know
shoprite na one kind shopping mall oo.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by iamsodium(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
13).The take it all and return back- these ones will fill their cart or basket and then take lots of pictures..after taking pictures,they return all the items right back.. cool
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite by Obrus4u2c: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shoprite na 9ja pipo take dey form shakara, imagine!!!!...na wa!! #commonshoprite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry / Melinda Gates Quits The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.