Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. (2342 Views)

A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. / All u need to know abt speaking with TONGUES / Winning A Muslim To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Few minutes ago i saw a post on fb concerning original bible. I googled it up and i found out its true but am not suprised because Quran has said it all. What suprised me is that how CHRISTIANS managed to cover the truth. For Godsake this was discovered by 2009 and am just knowing of it today. Just google up bible found in syria or follow this link " http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/Gospel-of-Barnabas.htm N:B TRUTH CAN BE DEVASTATING, ITS YOUR CHOICE TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT Muslims reading this, please make sure you spread the truth. make it go trending on every social network.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by dnawah(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Few minutes ago i saw a post on fb concerning original bible. I googled it up and i found out its true but am not suprised because Quran has said it all. What suprised me is that how CHRISTIANS managed to cover the truth. For Godsake this was discovered by 2009 and am just knowing of it today. Just google up bible found in syria or follow this link " http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/Gospel-of-Barnabas.htm N:B TRUTH CAN BE DEVASTATING, ITS YOUR CHOICE TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT Muslims reading this, please make sure you spread the truth. make it go trending on every social network.
thanks for ur discovery.but it is better for me to take him as my personal saviour than not to and go to hell.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2015
dnawah:
thanks for ur discovery.but it is better for me to take him as my personal saviour than not to and go to hell.
Very good. if you believe in jesus, that simply means u muslim, jesus was a muslim and also he asked everybody that believe in him to believe in muhammad\s.a.w\. jesus predicted his coming. besides that discovery is already in quran. its best if you revert to a muslim. ITS YOUR CHOICE BRO. Have a nice day. GOD STATE IT CLEARLY THAT ONLY MUSLIMS WILL ENTER PARADISE, EVEN A MUSLIM THAT ENTERS HELL WILL ONLY STAY THERE FOR SOME TIME\to recieve punishment/ after that its paradise. LITERARILY, EVERY MUSLIM WILL ENTER PARADISE

1 Like

Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by onetrack(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Not again!! This gets posted every week. This book is a fraud. It was written about 700 years ago, almost certainly by a Muslim. Don't you wonder why the big Islamic universities don't say anything about this book? They know it is fake.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by dnawah(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Very good. if you believe in jesus, that simply means u muslim, jesus was a muslim and also he asked everybody that believe in him to believe in muhammad\s.a.w\. jesus predicted his coming. besides that discovery is already in quran. its best if you revert to a muslim. ITS YOUR CHOICE BRO. Have a nice day
thanks for ur sweet answer. if he is really a Muslim have them ever ask him to come into they life.God bless u bountifully.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2015
What's the problem with you folks. Na by force i accept ur believe?
Even if u wan change person, shey na to dey attack their belif.
Leave me wt my beleive abeg
My faith, my problem. U vex, take a bike and ride to hell. Do av a nice trip. Mtschreew.
Useless op, try anoda trick.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2015
dnawah:
thanks for ur sweet answer. if he is really a Muslim have them ever ask him to come into they life.God bless u bountifully.
Every muslim believes in jesus. not even only jesus, every prophet. Am so grateful to God am a muslim.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by onetrack(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Every muslim believes in jesus. not even only jesus, every prophet. Am so grateful to God am a muslim.

But you don't believe in Joseph Smith. He was also a prophet. Same with Baha'ullah.

1 Like

Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2015
onetrack:

But you don't believe in Joseph Smith. He was also a prophet. Same with Baha'ullah.
As long as he is a prophet, we muslims believes in him. y say we dnt believe in him?
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by onetrack(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
As long as he is a prophet, we muslims believes in him. y say we dnt believe in him?

Do you?
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2015
onetrack:

Do you?
Ofcourse i do
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by DanielBlanc(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Y is it that the muslims always finds strange way of derailing the faith of the christians to doubt that which they believe in, if they av time in doing so what time do they av in worshipping what they claim they believe in? Nawa ooh
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by LIBRAGOLD: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Allah knows it all.

Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by Elparaiso(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2015
dnawah:
So yours is the blackmail not the love?
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by larryUG(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Very good. if you believe in jesus, that simply means u muslim, jesus was a muslim and also he asked everybody that believe in him to believe in muhammad\s.a.w\. jesus predicted his coming. besides that discovery is already in quran. its best if you revert to a muslim. ITS YOUR CHOICE BRO. Have a nice day. GOD STATE IT CLEARLY THAT ONLY MUSLIMS WILL ENTER PARADISE, EVEN A MUSLIM THAT ENTERS HELL WILL ONLY STAY THERE FOR SOME TIME\to recieve punishment/ after that its paradise. LITERARILY, EVERY MUSLIM WILL ENTER PARADISE
u are a fool, how can u say he asked every 1 to blv in muhammad? muhammad who was born several yrs after he died and resurrected? lemme ask u. shebi u blv in Jesus as a muslim? do u blv he resurrected after Crucifixion?
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by yinkeys(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Am just waiting to see where this leads to
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by dnawah(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Elparaiso:

So yours is the blackmail not the love?
how?mine is fear,am leaving now by his grace and am afraid of his wrath.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2015
larryUG:

u are a fool, how can u say he asked every 1 to blv in muhammad? muhammad who was born several yrs after he died and resurrected? lemme ask u. shebi u blv in Jesus as a muslim? do u blv he resurrected after Crucifixion?
You are the fool here bro. follow the link i posted or google what i said. answers to ur questions is there
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2015
onetrack:
Not again!! This gets posted every week. This book is a fraud. It was written about 700 years ago, almost certainly by a Muslim. Don't you wonder why the big Islamic universities don't say anything about this book? They know it is fake.
Laughing, Since when artifacts become fake. Its your choice to believe it or not. God will ask you about this on judgement day. its better u believe for grave and heaven sake
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Lawee007:
What's the problem with you folks. Na by force i accept ur believe?
Even if u wan change person, shey na to dey attack their belif.
Leave me wt my beleive abeg
My faith, my problem. U vex, take a bike and ride to hell. Do av a nice trip. Mtschreew.
Useless op, try anoda trick.
Nobody is forcing anyone here, like i said, its your choice
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by Elparaiso(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2015
dnawah:
how?mine is fear,am leaving now by his grace and am afraid of his wrath.
So you are not there because you love him?
Na wa o.....
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Oh My God, Just like God said it, they needed proofs, He gives miracle they call it magic, there are so many proofs but posting it here wont matter because you guys will never believe. Am grateful am a muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by dnawah(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Elparaiso:

So you are not there because you love him?
Na wa o.....
love ke!is better i fear him than love him.God? hummm let not talk about him i beg,i no want wahala o!
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
Jesus wasnt crucified, judas was. Jesus isnt a god nor son of God, God has said it before jesus was born, He told mary. Jesus predicted the coming of muhammad\s.a.w/ .wana know y jews dnt accept jesus? its that same reason that jesus wasnt accepted that muhamad\s.a.w\ wasnt accepted by them. reason = race. besides christianity came into existence bkoz of exploiting africa, after 400yrs dat jesus is gone, christianity exist. where is it in bible to worship by going to church and dancing? \ reason guys /

2 Likes

Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2015
dnawah:
love ke!is better i fear him than love him.God? hummm let not talk about him i beg,i no want wahala o!
laughing, y dnt wana talk about him?
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by Macelliot(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Mr. Man wake up!
A 1500yrs old Bible...
Jesus lived around 0 B.C - 33 A.D.
Paul and Barnabas lived around 10 BC - 85 A.D.
Paul first book(letter to the Romans) was written in 70 A.D.
Barnabas died before 90 A.D.
Out of the 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ, Only John(author of Revelation) lived to see 100 A.D.
Back again
A book written about 1500yrs whereas Jesus lived around 2000+ years ago...
2000+ - 1500yrs = 500 years...
That means that bible found in Turkey was written in the 5th-6th century...
Muhammad lived thesame time the so called bible was Found. Obviously, that bible was written after Muhammad brough Islam..
AGAIN
The gospel of barnabas was written 1500yrs ago whereas Barnabas died 1900yrs ago. The book was written by an unknown individual 400yrs after the death of Barnabas.
AGAIN
The Book was written in Spanish... Jesus never spoke Spanish. Barnabas never Spoke Spanish...
They only Spoke Hebrew and Aramaic language....
AGAIN
The Book denied Jesus being the Son of God and also denied Jesus being the Messiah/Christ.....

I know that you are a Muslim....
I think you are really CONFUSE...
Even your Quran reffered to Jesus as the Messiah.. Isa Al-masih(pbuh)..
Shallom!!!
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Laughing, Whats 0 BC? Alaye wakeup. well like i said, its ur choice to believe it or not. am n0t arguing
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
The said bible was written in armaic bro.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by malvisguy212: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Modified.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by malvisguy212: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Jesus wasnt crucified, judas was. Jesus isnt a god nor son of God, God has said it before jesus was born, He told mary. Jesus predicted the coming of muhammad\s.a.w/ .wana know y jews dnt accept jesus? its that same reason that jesus wasnt accepted that muhamad\s.a.w\ wasnt accepted by them. reason = race. besides christianity came into existence bkoz of exploiting africa, after 400yrs dat jesus is gone, christianity exist. where is it in bible to worship by going to church and dancing? \ reason guys /
you mean after 600 years when everybody had believe that Jesus was crucified, then God waited long befor he send muhammed to say ''they crucified him not? All the Jews that have died believing Jesus was crucified, who will take the blame for there unbelief? Allan or satan?

The problems with Muslims is that they don't understand the holiness of God, do you really think God will start a false religion with his own hand? Yusuf Ali, in his footnote of
Surah 19:33: “…Christ was not crucified
(S. IV. 157). But those who believe that he never died should ponder over this
verse.” (Ali, “The Holy Qur’an”, p.774, f.
2485.)
For more details read this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2008614/evidences-death-jesus-quran-prove

@op.
Bible that supported every claimed the quran has made, Muslim hate Paul and the satanic bible hate Paul, Muslims claimed muhammed is the comforter and the satanic bible agree with it, the bible was found in a Muslims country, am very sure you guys wanted to produce another quran.

Go through this thread and see for your self how Allan lied.
https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by malvisguy212: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Macelliot:

Mr. Man wake up!
A 1500yrs old Bible...
Jesus lived around 0 B.C - 33 A.D.
Paul and Barnabas lived around 10 BC - 85 A.D.
Paul first book(letter to the Romans) was written in 70 A.D.
Barnabas died before 90 A.D.
Out of the 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ, Only John(author of Revelation) lived to see 100 A.D.
Back again
A book written about 1500yrs whereas Jesus lived around 2000+ years ago...
2000+ - 1500yrs = 500 years...
That means that bible found in Turkey was written in the 5th-6th century...
Muhammad lived thesame time the so called bible was Found. Obviously, that bible was written after Muhammad brough Islam..
AGAIN
The gospel of barnabas was written 1500yrs ago whereas Barnabas died 1900yrs ago. The book was written by an unknown individual 400yrs after the death of Barnabas.
AGAIN
The Book was written in Spanish... Jesus never spoke Spanish. Barnabas never Spoke Spanish...
They only Spoke Hebrew and Aramaic language....
AGAIN
The Book denied Jesus being the Son of God and also denied Jesus being the Messiah/Christ.....

I know that you are a Muslim....
I think you are really CONFUSE...
Even your Quran reffered to Jesus as the Messiah.. Isa Al-masih(pbuh)..
Shallom!!!
God bless you.
Re: If You Not A Muslim, U Need To See This. by malvisguy212: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
The Qur’an states Muhammad was the
first Muslim. ( Surah 6:163). However, it
also that Abraham who lived centuries
before Muhammad was a Muslim. ( Surah
3:67). And The Qur’an states that the
disciples of Jesus who lived before
Muhammad were also Muslims. ( Surah 5:
111). In fact, the Qur’an claims that all
prophets, from the time of Abraham to
Muhammad were Muslims. (Surah 22:78)
QUESTION :
Since the Qur’an states that
Muhammad was the first Muslim, while
at the same time declaring that there
were Muslims before the time of
Muhammad, is this not a clear proof of
the existence of a contradiction in the
Qur’an?
How are you going to reconcile the
Qur’an’s claim that Muhammad was the
first Muslim with the Qur’an’s
statement that Abraham who lived
before him was also a Muslim?
How are you going to reconcile the
Qur’an’s claim that Muhammad was the
first Muslim with the Qur’an’s
statement that the disciples of Jesus
who lived before him were Muslims?
Do you not agree that if Abraham was
truly a Muslim as the Qur’an claims,
then Muhammad cannot be the first
Muslim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excuses People Give For Not Attending Church / A Lamed Woman Walks @ RCCG Redeemption Camp Just Now / Who Was Cain's Wife? Was Cain's Wife His Sister?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.