Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bike On High Purchase - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bike On High Purchase (1003 Views)

PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) / How Much Is The Various Types Of OKADA Bike And Fashola Bike / Toyota Sienna On High Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike On High Purchase by fuwasky: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2015
pls I need advice...I want to buy a bike and give it out for high purchase... The bike will cost me 70k and my returns will b 120k..for a period of 5 months..is it a good investment?
Re: Bike On High Purchase by jcflex(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
bros wait oo, pls is it new bike that cost 70k.

the investment is a good one, with return of 50k, that arnd 75% of what you invest. good one, no stock, mutual funds, fixed deposit or treasury bill will give you that % for ROI
Re: Bike On High Purchase by yemmit90: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
jcflex:
bros wait oo, pls is it new bike that cost 70k.

the investment is a good one, with return of 50k, that arnd 75% of what you invest. good one, no stock, mutual funds, fixed deposit or treasury bill will give you that % for ROI

And you think the business is as peaceful as those ones you mentioned up there?

@op, it's a good investment if you're lucky to get a good person to hire it to. These people can frustrate the hell out of you. I did the business some years back when Chincheng bikes were still fresh in the market. I bought 4 for four different guys,infact one of them still owed me money till this moment I'm typing. I used police and later hired area boys to compelled them to got my balance.

So, make sure you give it to a God fearing man, an humble man with focus and dedication. I'm sure such man would honour the agreement and not rubbish you expected profit.
Re: Bike On High Purchase by jcflex(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
yemmit90:

And you think the business is as peaceful as those ones you mentioned up there?

@op, it's a good investment if you're lucky to get a good person to hire it to. These people can frustrate the hell out of you. I did the business some years back when Chincheng bikes were still fresh in the market. I bought 4 for four different guys,infact one of them still owed me money till this moment I'm typing. I used police and later hired area boys to compelled them to got my balance.

So, make sure you give it to a God fearing man, an humble man with focus and dedication. I'm sure such man would honour the agreement and not rubbish you expected profit.

you said it all.

getting the right person is the main issue.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Be Self Sufficient In Food Production Soon -dangote / Saving For The Rainy Day / What Is Money Gram Maximum Withdrawal Limit Per Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.