Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Saving For The Rainy Day - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Saving For The Rainy Day (1005 Views)

The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight / Money Saving Tips: Start Saving Beyond The Rainy Day / We Help You Shop Smart And Invest Right By Saving You Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving For The Rainy Day by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
SAVING FOR THE RAINY DAY...

As humans, we love to enjoy our money..(o yea me too)
We love to live life and have fun, we spend so much on less important things and when the money is all gone,we begin to recall how and when we spent it.
Most of us earn daily, weekly or monthly
We have pressing needs to solve and we just go ahead to spend everything just at once. So before you do the spending, ask yourself
DO I REALLY NEED IT?: Before you go ahead to buy that car, new house, visit the cinema,go for shopping etc... You should be able to ask yourself if you really need it.
You walk down the street and you come across some nice shirts and gown and you wanna get them...
If you have so much cloths i don't think you need another. You are in no competition with anyone.
CAN IT SOLVE MY PRESENT NEED?: 80% of you reading this will recall that after buying a paticular thing that is not of importance to you at the moment,you begin to regret. So before you buy them, ask yourself if you need it...can it solve your present need? etc...

If you want to be happy with yourself after you receive your salary or some pay, it is important you do these

HAVE A LIST: Yes! Have a list of what you want... Don't just enter the market or shop without knowing what you want to buy written down...
It helps you keep to your budget and also keep you away from buying less important items.
Human need is insatiable so i can walk into a shop and continue shopping and picking items until i realize my bill is over millions.
So it is important you have a list.
HAVE A SAVINGS: GOSH i hate this one! I love to enjoy my salary/money; after all i worked for it" hahahah not so fast my friend.
I know you work so hard to look good and have a good life but
Have a savings. No matter how little, try to save something.
Years back i remember after receiving my monthly salary, I bought food stuffs, went to the cinema, visited friends and had real good fun, and not long, I was broke again since i spent on less important items at that moment! oh heaven please come down i cried bitterly as i even fell ill.
No money to buy even drugs or visit a doctor or a laboratory to run some test...oh i never saved not even little...
So you see? It is important you save, save something no matter how little. That small amount may even save your health! You can't really tell.
GIVERS NEVER LACK: Most people hate this part....
They see giving as satanic since the person they are giving never worked for it....lol ....it is a difficult thing to give but you just have to anyway
So....give to God your tithe and offering, support your local Church and projects... Bless people by giving them money occasionally. I tell you it really helps.
During my undergraduate days in the university, most of the people that gave to me were the people i helped at a particular point in time...so don't stop giving if you have the opportunity.. Givers never lack and the wealthiest people on earth are givers... Share this message. Invite your friends to read with you. bless you.

1 Like

Re: Saving For The Rainy Day by obiak4(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
pastorKosiso:
SAVING FOR THE RAINY DAY...

As humans, we love to enjoy our money..(o yea me too)
We love to live life and have fun, we spend so much on less important things and when the money is all gone,we begin to recall how and when we spent it.
Most of us earn daily, weekly or monthly
We have pressing needs to solve and we just go ahead to spend everything just at once. So before you do the spending, ask yourself
DO I REALLY NEED IT?: Before you go ahead to buy that car, new house, visit the cinema,go for shopping etc... You should be able to ask yourself if you really need it.
You walk down the street and you come across some nice shirts and gown and you wanna get them...
If you have so much cloths i don't think you need another. You are in no competition with anyone.
CAN IT SOLVE MY PRESENT NEED?: 80% of you reading this will recall that after buying a paticular thing that is not of importance to you at the moment,you begin to regret. So before you buy them, ask yourself if you need it...can it solve your present need? etc...

If you want to be happy with yourself after you receive your salary or some pay, it is important you do these

HAVE A LIST: Yes! Have a list of what you want... Don't just enter the market or shop without knowing what you want to buy written down...
It helps you keep to your budget and also keep you away from buying less important items.
Human need is insatiable so i can walk into a shop and continue shopping and picking items until i realize my bill is over millions.
So it is important you have a list.
HAVE A SAVINGS: GOSH i hate this one! I love to enjoy my salary/money; after all i worked for it" hahahah not so fast my friend.
I know you work so hard to look good and have a good life but
Have a savings. No matter how little, try to save something.
Years back i remember after receiving my monthly salary, I bought food stuffs, went to the cinema, visited friends and had real good fun, and not long, I was broke again since i spent on less important items at that moment! oh heaven please come down i cried bitterly as i even fell ill.
No money to buy even drugs or visit a doctor or a laboratory to run some test...oh i never saved not even little...
So you see? It is important you save, save something no matter how little. That small amount may even save your health! You can't really tell.
GIVERS NEVER LACK: Most people hate this part....
They see giving as satanic since the person they are giving never worked for it....lol ....it is a difficult thing to give but you just have to anyway
So....give to God your tithe and offering, support your local Church and projects... Bless people by giving them money occasionally. I tell you it really helps.
During my undergraduate days in the university, most of the people that gave to me were the people i helped at a particular point in time...so don't stop giving if you have the opportunity.. Givers never lack and the wealthiest people on earth are givers... Share this message. Invite your friends to read with you. bless you.

Giving to your local church that i will disagree with you because now the church has not been giving or refuse to give to the society that why we found ourselves in these mess right now are our politicians not going to church or mosques?? My opinion give to who even needs it for a good purpose and like the saying in gambling do not give what you cannot afford to lose
give and it shall be giving onto you period
Re: Saving For The Rainy Day by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hope you read where i said most people hate this part? cheesy I don't expect everyone to go with it. Giving is an option but the best if you must receive... grin
author=obiak4 post=31714372]
Re: Saving For The Rainy Day by obiak4(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Hope you read where i said most people hate this part? cheesy I don't expect everyone to go with it. Giving is an option but the best if you must receive... grin
read it from pali to pali that what the so called mog use to decieve the gullible.
My 50cent but not curtis jackson

(1) (Reply)

NL Shark Tank / Read What MMM Has To Say / Goshencoin - Why The Rich Get Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.