Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks (5292 Views)

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Moreinfo(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2015
The ongoing controversy sparked off by the call by Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka that the electorate should vote out President Goodluck Jonathan in the February 14, 2015 presidential election has taken a fresh twist.

Hitting back at Mbaka, National Coordinator, House-2-House Network, a pro-Jonathan group, Prince Chidi Ibe, alleged yesterday that the priest was angry over his inability to secure oil blocks in the Niger Delta region.

But a socio-political group in South-East, Ndigbo Unity Forum, defended Mbaka, while berating Anglican Bishop of Enugu, Rt. Rev Emmanuel Chukwuma, over his outburst.

Speaking in Abuja, Ibe said Mbaka, who, only a month ago, blessed the aspiration of President Jonathan to return to office in 2015, was now singing a new song because he was not happy with the government over his inability to secure oil block for commercial purpose.

He said: 'Ordinarily, I will not reply when a clergyman has his own views, but I can categorically tell you that Father Mbaka has travelled severally in quest of oil block in Nigeria. I know he has not succeeded and I know that he is not happy that he is not getting it. So, has he been promised oil block by Buhari to categorically stand at the Adoration Ground and said Goodluck is a bad luck to Nigeria.

'I will not sit down and have Nigerians believed that Father Mbaka said because God sent him to say it. If he has never in his life stepped out to look for oil block from government such as that of Goodluck Jonathan and people that surrounds Jonathan, I would say, yes, he probably heard from God that the good luck he mentioned to Nigerians a month ago has now become bad luck to all Nigerians.' Continue at http://chriseze..com

1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by enoqueen: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2015
who de cry?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Mologi(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2015
sai buahri..gej...ur hours are numbered

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mentorandfriend(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Laughter wan kill me. See defense o. This Jonathanians sef, how low can you guys get in trying to soil the image of anyone that speaks the truth about the mess we're in as a country? This guys piss me off. For your information, I know Father Ejike Mbaka very well and have followed his ministry closely for many years. He speaks about peity and sobriety, rejecting worldly riches. Offerings are immediately channeled to the welfare of widows and orphans of the ministry. He has stood the test of trials and persecutions over the years because of his impeccable integrity. This is who you are trying to mangle in your oil block rubbish. Nonsense.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by crown777(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Moreinfo:
The ongoing controversy sparked off by the call by Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka that the electorate should vote out President Goodluck Jonathan in the February 14, 2015 presidential election has taken a fresh twist.

Hitting back at Mbaka, National Coordinator, House-2-House Network, a pro-Jonathan group, Prince Chidi Ibe, alleged yesterday that the priest was angry over his inability to secure oil blocks in the Niger Delta region.

But a socio-political group in South-East, Ndigbo Unity Forum, defended Mbaka, while berating Anglican Bishop of Enugu, Rt. Rev Emmanuel Chukwuma, over his outburst.

Speaking in Abuja, Ibe said Mbaka, who, only a month ago, blessed the aspiration of President Jonathan to return to office in 2015, was now singing a new song because he was not happy with the government over his inability to secure oil block for commercial purpose.

He said: 'Ordinarily, I will not reply when a clergyman has his own views, but I can categorically tell you that Father Mbaka has travelled severally in quest of oil block in Nigeria. I know he has not succeeded and I know that he is not happy that he is not getting it. So, has he been promised oil block by Buhari to categorically stand at the Adoration Ground and said Goodluck is a bad luck to Nigeria.

'I will not sit down and have Nigerians believed that Father Mbaka said because God sent him to say it. If he has never in his life stepped out to look for oil block from government such as that of Goodluck Jonathan and people that surrounds Jonathan, I would say, yes, he probably heard from God that the good luck he mentioned to Nigerians a month ago has now become bad luck to all Nigerians.' Continue at http://chriseze..com

Lies upon lies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by midolian(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Father mbaka didn't say all he said as if it was a message frm God. A layman wld knw he was giving his personal opinion...yea, we now knw he blessed and praised the first lady n her husband earlier buh knw "you dnt kill a calf in frnt of its mother"...mayb after that he got home to hav a rethink and decided to drop the 'bomb' when and where best. #my opinion#

GMB till God knowz when

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by jingh(f): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2015
why e be say pdp do say anyone against dem or Jonathan must be boko haram, Muslim or because of money/oil.

Do they expect all of us to be gullible and follow a blind follower to the pit ?
We don't want incompetence leading us anymore

Buhari LA president

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by rozayx5(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
mbaka will regret dabbling himself into politics

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Laughter wan kill. See defense o. This Jonathanians sef, how low can you guys get in trying to soil the image of anyone that speaks the truth about the mess we're in as a country? This guys piss me off. For your information, I know Father Ejike Mbaka very well and have followed his ministry closely for many years. He speaks about peity and sobriety, rejecting worldly riches. Offerings are immediately channeled to the welfare of widows and orphans of the ministry. He has stood the test of trials and persecutions over the years because of his impeccable integrity. This is who you are trying to mangle in your oil block rubbish. Nonsense.

And you believe God told him

What did God tell you.?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by lawrencemleopo: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
mr chidi ibe, you speak utter jargons.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mentorandfriend(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

And you believe God told him

What did God tell you.?
So God tells you everything you express as your opinion in this your life? So I cant speak my observations again as a freeborn citizen unless I'm divinely inspired? See your life.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
So God tells you everything you express as your opinion in this your life? So I cant speak my observations again as a freeborn citizen unless I'm divinely inspired? See your life.

I pity your soul

Someone said God told him

And you believe him without verifying from God

Go and read the story of the young prophet and old prophet in order to learn about the consequences of not verifying from GOD

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Chidi Ibe,an Igbo defending Jonathan and castigating an Igbo priest. See the level Ndi Igbo has sunk defending a corrupt president? Even Jonathan's people cannot defend him against the sermon of Mbaka.

Tufiakwa!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mentorandfriend(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I pity your soul

Someone said God told him

And you believe him without verifying from God

Go and read the story of the young prophet and old prophet in order to learn about the consequences of not verifying from GOD
Pity your own soul first. Nonsense ignoramus. Did you watch another clip different from the one trending everywhere? Because he is priest, folks like you spiritualise his simple opinions on the state of the nation. He plainly said that Jonathan has not done well to earn a reelection. His own opinion. If you have you own opinion, speak up or shut up.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by jdilight(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Laughter wan kill. See defense o. This Jonathanians sef, how low can you guys get in trying to soil the image of anyone that speaks the truth about the mess we're in as a country? This guys piss me off. For your information, I know Father Ejike Mbaka very well and have followed his ministry closely for many years. He speaks about peity and sobriety, rejecting worldly riches. Offerings are immediately channeled to the welfare of widows and orphans of the ministry. He has stood the test of trials and persecutions over the years because of his impeccable integrity. This is who you are trying to mangle in your oil block rubbish. Nonsense.

Are you sure you know him. No man is worth defending in money matter except a dead man.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by SweetJoystick(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Cheap stupid lies

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mekaboy(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
mbaka is a false prophet. He is just a business men decieving his followers. If u watched the video he endorsed jonathan and the second one you will know this guy is far from hearing from GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mentorandfriend(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
jdilight:

Are you sure you know him. No man is worth defending in money matter except a dead man.
I leave you to sample opinions for yourself online or any other means you wish to do it.
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by larryUG(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
wat truth? dt God suddenly changed his mind after a month? God don become man now abi?.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by larryUG(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2015
mekaboy:
mbaka is a false prophet. He is just a business men decieving his followers. If u watched the video he endorsed jonathan and the second one you will know this guy is far from hearing from GOD.
I am Telling U. very far

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by LRNZH(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
You people denied Fr. Mbaka oil blocks but allowed Tompolo to steal $10Billion annually to buy private jets and warships from oil bunkering? Or allow Ayo Oritsejafor to be renting out private jets for South Africa trips for BH arms abi?

It ain't gonna work na..... Learn from your godfather IBB how it is done.

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by zimoni(f): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Which kain defense be this nah?

Jonathan's media team have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by hayoakins(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Story for the Gods

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Pity your own soul first. Nonsense ignoramus. Did you watch another clip different from the one trending everywhere? Because he is priest, folks like you spiritualise his simple opinions on the state of the nation. He plainly said that Jonathan has not done well to earn a reelection. His own opinion. If you have you own opinion, speak up or shut up.

It is people like you fake pastor deceive

God said your wife is bad luck because ever since you married her things have turned bad.

Bring #100 000 For deliverance and you sheepishly bring the money without going back to verify the claim from God by asking Him to convince you that He spoke through the pastor.

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mentorandfriend(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2015
larryUG:

wat truth? dt God suddenly changed his mind after a month? God don become man now abi?.
In both situations, he was expressing his candid opinion. Me too, I can change my opinion if I see better reasons, or if the person I'm showering encomiums on changes. Stop spiritualising his opinion just because he is a man of God.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by larryUG(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
In both situations, he was expressing his candid opinion. Me too, I can change my opinion if I see better reasons, or if the person I'm showering encomiums on changes. Stop spiritualising his opinion just because he is a man of God.
Then he shld say his opinion, and not tell people dt they shdnt vote him. Just imagine Adeboye telling Redeemed people his opinion and who they shld vote.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2015
All lies told against Fr. Mbaka

-He requested for Oil Bloc from Jonathan and he was not given

-He asked for Patience Jonathan's number to get in touch with her,after several attempts to get the number,her personal aides were always picking her calls

-His Family was theatened by APC so he gave a message to his congregation to support Buhari

-Buhari visited Fr. Mbaka a day before the message was given to his congregation

-Mbaka requested for 5million naira from Patience Jonathan and he was not given

Please which one are we to believe?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mentorandfriend(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

It is people like you fake pastor deceive

God said your wife is bad luck because ever since you married her things have turned bad.

Bring #100 000 For deliverance and you sheepishly bring the money without going back to verify the claim from God by asking Him to convince you that He spoke through the pastor.

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTVi.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]
Sorry, your collocations do not match. And besides, no man of God tells me what to do in my family. If God set me as the head of my family, he will give me wisdom and baptise me with annointing in the day of trouble. I can handle my affairs. Deliverance my foot. You think everyone falls for all these your cheap religious lines you've been towing all morning?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by kheart(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2015
mekaboy:

When u say buz re u implying dat GMB ll dish out money to him from his 1 million naira current asset?
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mentorandfriend(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
larryUG:

Then he shld say his opinion, and not tell people dt they shdnt vote him. Just imagine Adeboye telling Redeemed people his opinion and who they shld vote.
Well, men of God differ in calling. Tell that to the Baptist minister, Martin Luther King, or South Africa's Archbishop Desmond Tutu. We cant all close our mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2015
no be only oil money na blood money. hiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari At Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 As He Leaves For Nigeria (photo) / South South - People Without A Purpose / Atiku Tsunami: Saraki Set To Lead APC Senators To Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.