Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks (5294 Views)

Biafran Jews Mark 50 Years Since Failed Bid For Independence - Times Of Israel / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by chesterlee(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Why are people even bothered about Father Mbaka's opinion...He threaded the wrong path, its left for him and God

His personal opinion won't stop Jonathan from sweeping the votes in SE and SE.

As for me and My family, We'll vote for GEJ!
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by dasrackhor(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
All lies told against Fr. Mbaka

-He requested for Oil Bloc from Jonathan and he was not given

-He asked for Patience Jonathan's number to get in touch with her,after several attempts to get the number,her personal aides were always picking her calls

-His Family was theatened by APC so he gave a message to his congregation to support Buhari

-Buhari visited Fr. Mbaka a day before the message was given to his congregation

-Mbaka requested for 5million naira from Patience Jonathan and he was not given

Please which one are we to believe?
my broda me self tire oooo..white lies flying left right and centre..
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
enoqueen:
who de cry?
An actor cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Emelcee: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mr Charkoal is Back with his first free instrumental in Year 2015 for good music lovers, download and sing on it, halla him if u wanna work with him 08160377664 or u ping 29957434 Help RBC http://www.datafilehost.com/d/38e01abd
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by FuturePresido30(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Breeze don blow so fowl yansh must open!
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by ElFenomeno1: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
I have always said it, religious and traditional rulers dont have any business openly politicking!
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Adminisher: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
This shows that the Jonathan government has been hawking oil blocs for patronage purposes.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Laughter wan kill. See defense o. This Jonathanians sef, how low can you guys get in trying to soil the image of anyone that speaks the truth about the mess we're in as a country? This guys piss me off. For your information, I know Father Ejike Mbaka very well and have followed his ministry closely for many years. He speaks about peity and sobriety, rejecting worldly riches. Offerings are immediately channeled to the welfare of widows and orphans of the ministry. He has stood the test of trials and persecutions over the years because of his impeccable integrity. This is who you are trying to mangle in your oil block rubbish. Nonsense.
If this silly trusted jesus as much as he trusted priest, he wouldn't have joined the crowd shouting crussify. Although the story is myth.
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by goldfish80(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
I can't believe someone could muster enough air in his lungs to say this nonsense. What exactly would Fr Mbakaogu be doing with an oil block? How many wives or kids does he have, who he's obliged to enmase wealth for? Will he leave his parish and fly to the Bahamas or southern France for summer holidays or what? Am confused

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by tiswell(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
Chidi Ibe,an Igbo defending Jonathan and castigating an Igbo priest. See the level Ndi Igbo has sunk defending a corrupt president? Even Jonathan's people cannot defend him against the sermon of Mbaka.

Tufiakwa!!
U as an igbo u claim to be pitch tenth against ur own in defense of a renown coup plotter and anti democrat who appear in the guise of the 'change' u desperately need...what would u be called....osu imi
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
tiswell:
U as an igbo u claim to be pitch tenth against ur own in defense of a renown coup plotter and anti democrat who appear in the guise of the 'change' u desperately need...what would u be called....osu imi
who is my own? Last time I checked,Jonathan was from Otuoke in Bayelsa state. I am not from Otuoke.

Next!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
y you go give bling bling pastor and you no go give am? what is good for ayo is also good for mbaka wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why do failures and misfits always shedding silly tears when mourning no one ?
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mekd: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

I pity your soul

Someone said God told him

And you believe him without verifying from God

Go and read the story of the young prophet and old prophet in order to learn about the consequences of not verifying from GOD
don't mind him
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by mekd: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
But the source self
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by gebest: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
I pity u people lying against a strong man of God for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by JakeII(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=29566125]

Father mbaka didn't say all he said as if it was a message frm God.
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Timoleon(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Moreinfo:
The ongoing controversy sparked off by the call by Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka that the electorate should vote out President Goodluck Jonathan in the February 14, 2015 presidential election has taken a fresh twist.

Hitting back at Mbaka, National Coordinator, House-2-House Network, a pro-Jonathan group, Prince Chidi Ibe, alleged yesterday that the priest was angry over his inability to secure oil blocks in the Niger Delta region.

But a socio-political group in South-East, Ndigbo Unity Forum, defended Mbaka, while berating Anglican Bishop of Enugu, Rt. Rev Emmanuel Chukwuma, over his outburst.

Speaking in Abuja, Ibe said Mbaka, who, only a month ago, blessed the aspiration of President Jonathan to return to office in 2015, was now singing a new song because he was not happy with the government over his inability to secure oil block for commercial purpose.

He said: 'Ordinarily, I will not reply when a clergyman has his own views, but I can categorically tell you that Father Mbaka has travelled severally in quest of oil block in Nigeria. I know he has not succeeded and I know that he is not happy that he is not getting it. So, has he been promised oil block by Buhari to categorically stand at the Adoration Ground and said Goodluck is a bad luck to Nigeria.

'I will not sit down and have Nigerians believed that Father Mbaka said because God sent him to say it. If he has never in his life stepped out to look for oil block from government such as that of Goodluck Jonathan and people that surrounds Jonathan, I would say, yes, he probably heard from God that the good luck he mentioned to Nigerians a month ago has now become bad luck to all Nigerians.' Continue at http://chriseze..com

The implication of all of these is simple. All those who are in Gej's ship are those who are benefiting from corruption by having oil blocks as personal assets, those who have been promised blocks or those who simply hope to fet one for their efforts in i mpiverishing this nation. Smh for my country.
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mehn!!!!!!
This accusation is shallow, stupid, senseless and childish.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
goldfish80:
I can't believe someone could muster enough air in his lungs to say this nonsense. What exactly would Fr Mbakaogu be doing with an oil block? How many wives or kids does he have, who he's obliged to enmase wealth for? Will he leave his parish and fly to the Bahamas or southern France for summer holidays or what? Am confused
oh shut up...Nigerians are not stup.id.
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by londoner: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
jdilight:

Are you sure you know him. No man is worth defending in money matter except a dead man.

To be fair, the poster did not say he know Mbaka personally. If you know someone personally you don't have to follow with the words "I followed his ministry over the years". It would rather be, he is the elder brother of my wife, or he is a very close family friend.

You may want to verify whether he knows Mbaka PERSONALLY.............
Re: Jonathan: Mbaka Turned Opposition After Failed Bid To Secure Oil Blocks by jdilight(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2015
londoner:

To be fair, the poster did not say he know Mbaka personally. If you know someone personally you don't have to follow with the words "I followed his ministry over the years". It would rather be, he is the elder brother of my wife, or he is a very close family friend.

You may want to verify whether he knows Mbaka PERSONALLY.............

He said he knows mbaka very well. That is my point. A man we have not shared a meal with before. Which man can claim to know his wife very well.

He claim to have followed the man ministerially to be able to defend his financial inlets and outlets.

My point is, don't defend anyone except yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Quits As APC National Leader, Demands Oyegun Resignation / PDP Mocks Buhari Over 'failed' Abuja Rally / Enugu State Governor Submits First Batch Of Commissioner Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.