Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions (23040 Views)

Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week / Lagos Commences Internship Scheme For Students Of Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by iphanyiuma(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Bla bla bla..just slash esut school fees that's all I wanna know!!!
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by elantraceey(f): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Emodeee:

cos u r more popular dan seun dat owns nairaland

That's false undecided undecided
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by saintandsinnerz: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2015
africanqueen111:
kai! BSU is d worst. I pray dey do dis o, only dat it won't benefit us again since r in final year already bt our younger ones n our children wil enjoy it

You are always in final year, don't you ever graduate? grin
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by otokx(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
but ameachi said port harcout is a small hevean. Btw you and ameachi who is lieing

Provision of electricity falls under the ambit of the Federal Government also UNIPORT is a federal tertiary institution.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by nke001: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Politics and Nigerian Politicians!

God saves us all!
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Emodeee: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

That's false undecided undecided

dn't u knw u r ubiquitous?
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Lekad(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by elantraceey(f): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Emodeee:

dn't u knw u r ubiquitous?

nope am not , i only comment on relevant threads .
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Emodeee: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2015
africanqueen111:
kai! BSU is d worst. I pray dey do dis o, only dat it won't benefit us again since r in final year already bt our younger ones n our children wil enjoy it

u jez joined nairaland, u r welcome. Hw did u get to knw abt nairaland?
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Emodeee: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

nope am not , i only comment on relevant threads .

u should be a mod u knw
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by tunapius(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2015
It is easier said than done
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by hahn(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:
gej will buy fuel for Uniport gen, almajiri mentality

Are we supposed to be using generators in the first place? Ashloch
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by chudyboy05(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Abia poly na d worst ; Acceptance fees:#31,500, school fees: seventy something thousand, urinating fee: unknown e.t.c na wetin we no go see for this country & after this to get job wahala. I do bad thing my mama come born me in this Pakistan self?
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Homguy(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2015
useless government, so you just woke up to the Rip-off and injustice being done to nigerian students and their parents. personally, all these sudden recent action plans are simply schemes to bribe the electorate, Oga Jona, people of Otueke and the fishes abiding in their rivers are already waiting for you. no fire fighter promises you make can help you stay. Goodbye. Olisa-a fellow SSner.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by elantraceey(f): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2015
Emodeee:

u should be a mod u knw

lol , nope , i'm just around because am on hols and that's ending in just a week.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by justi4jesu(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2015
AjFive:
Some one up there is finally starting to think straight.

But it's TOO LATE.

Better late than Never!
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by jingh(f): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
what a campaign agenda
na today
FG= Jonathan lap dogs
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by dasrackhor(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2015
priscaoge:
Good development!!!!! That's why U (GEJ) will complete your 2nd Tenure kiss kiss kiss
d question u refuse to ask urself is..Y all dis now??
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by justi4jesu(f): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

You are always in final year, don't you ever graduate? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Too late
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by donmalcolm21(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

Are we supposed to be using generators in the first place? Ashloch
since you were born till now, has there been 24 hrs power supply non stop. Gej is working to put things in order rather you guys want him to be a Houdini
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by donmalcolm21(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Emodeee:

u should be a mod u knw
you have been trailing this lady since yesterday, derailing peoples thread , try to get her to sit down with you or move on to other girls on NL before you will be banned by the Mods here for excess Stalking.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by hahn(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:
since you were born till now, has there been 24 hrs power supply non stop. Gej is working to put things in order rather you guys want him to be a Houdini

How many megawatts was Nigeria producing when Jonathan came into power in 2011?
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by donmalcolm21(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

How many megawatts was Nigeria producing when Jonathan came into power in 2011?
I think you need to use your MB for something worthwhile than asking me stvpid ?s now.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Let my prayer come to pass, though I'm graduating this year
why u dae tell we?
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by drake2(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg oh minister start with the "center for petroleum, energy economics and law" at university of Ibadan. school fees na N 1.2million per session.

God go bless u as u do so. Thank u!
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by segsman(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Wow this sound gud

Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by onatisi(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Good move from fg
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by onatisi(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2015
drake2:
Abeg oh minister start with the "center for petroleum, energy economics and law" at university of Ibadan. school fees na N 1.2million per session.

God go bless u as u do so. Thank u!
why don't the student offering this course write the minister of education and copy it to the senate and house of reps .
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Walexsammy(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Lols,nufin wey we no go hear b4 election, nah so abia state government wan reduce skul fees jst cuz of election......chai 9ja, why?
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by daveP(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2015
I dont like this kind of news. It only and always comes at the wrong time- towards the end of a presidential term!!!
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by ameheo(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Good Lawd!!! Check Out The Beautiful
& Ridiculously Curvy Briana Bette [18+]
http://www.zroclan.com/2015/01/you-see-some-girls-and-wonder-is-she.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor / Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.