Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions (23042 Views)

Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week / Lagos Commences Internship Scheme For Students Of Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by hahn(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I think you need to use your MB for something worthwhile than asking me stvpid ?s now.

Lol. I'm sorry. I assumed that you were smart enough for an intellectual conversation. Apparently I was wrong and its obvious you're full of
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by hahn(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I think you need to use your MB for something worthwhile than asking me stvpid ?s now.

Lol. My bad. I assumed that you were smart enough for an intelligent conversation but apparently I was wrong and you're obviously full of
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by hahn(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:

Lol. My bad. I assumed you were smart enough to have an intelligent conversation. Apparently, I was wrong and its obvious you're full of
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by kozykid(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Just an election propaganda .

Shey he didn't hear of the hike in Unilag's school fees ever since undecided
Ma'am , which Hike in Unilag school fees ? If only People will stop Peddling rumour as fact
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Iamvictor(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Let my prayer come to pass, though I'm graduating this year
congractulations !!!
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Besto(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
tinuolababy:
Ok

e go shock all of una like shoki
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by GodsKate: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
You need DATA BUNDLE @cheaper rates for your Mtn&Etisalat for smart phones (androids, windows, java, symbian, iPhones, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems, VALID FOR 30DAYS, its available now.

MTN;
1GB - N1,200 (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600 (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (or 4,000 airtime)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list)

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Emodeee: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:
you have been trailing this lady since yesterday, derailing peoples thread , try to get her to sit down with you or move on to other girls on NL before you will be banned by the Mods here for excess Stalking.

wetin concern agbero with twitter account?

meaning: mind ur business
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
I hope this is implimented. Its being a longtime coming.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Mexyz(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fesomu:
See this ode o... When its just 5weeks to election .. If u like make it free, if u like charge 1k per session ..its not gonna stop BUHARI from winning eyin oloriburuku ... My fellow nigerians, don't believe anything thats coming from FG cos its not gonna last.. A new president is coming soon
Guy if you don't like it, kindly locate the nearest transformer and oyoyo it, you hear?
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by kelish(f): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
al dis apc suporters una no go alow persn see road haba if gej no do una go carry una month say e no do nw e do na wahala hw much apc gv una i hop say e go buy panadol 4 d headache wa e go get der is god ooooooooooooooooo kissal dis apc suporters una no go alow persn see road haba if gej no do una go carry una month say e no do nw e do na wahala hw much apc gv una i hop say e go buy panadol 4 d headache wa e go get der is god ooooooooooooooooo
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by dammytosh: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
otokx:
No light in UNIPORT, generators have to be fueled for labs and hostels so students bear some of the burden. If government provides basic amenities then costs can come down. The government has always been insincere. They should wake up from their slumber.

Don't allow them wake up.
Vote them out.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by DAVE5(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:
gej will buy fuel for Uniport gen, almajiri mentality

permit me to say u are actually missing the big picture here, as far as we all know the govt is expected to provide some social amenities which our precious govt has failed to provide us so itz not abt d govt fueling anybody's generator
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Skmoda360(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
same here too..............................................i guess they should target KWASU most especially.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by aleem50(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
If they didn't increase it Sha... yeye people. They don't even want we from the poor family to have education. In the 1999 constitution as amended it was stated there that education is to be free from primary to tertiary.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by pobosky20(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
medicine after death. Rubbish!!! **hiss**
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Khodex: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice One.. Kudos.....
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by africanqueen111(f): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=Emodeee post=29568437]

u jez joined nairaland, u r welcome. Hw did u get to knw abt nairaland?[/quote. Mr wht eva u r called. I didn't just join d forum, n how I got to know abt it is none of ur business, mtchew
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by africanqueen111(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

You are always in final year, don't you ever graduate? grin
u try bt its a dry joke n nt funny at all. Try n go to skul ok! U kip pushing wheelbarrow in d market
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by saintandsinnerz: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
africanqueen111:
u try bt its a dry joke n nt funny at all. Try n go to skul ok! U kip pushing wheelbarrow in d market

lol, my dear, it is a shame there is no money for me to go to school! I hope to make enough money from my wheelbarrow pushing so that I will go to school and ultimately come and marry you thereafter... grin
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by emonk: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Becoming an expert in mini importation is simple but requires some level of smartness. To Learn about the A, B, C of mini importation. click the link below
http://emmyjoach..com/2015/01/mini-importation-must-read.html?m=1

All dis politics na wa o
A beg make we make money nor
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by beckyomas(f): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please does 'regulate' means 'reduction'?
I'm confused now,this one some nairalanders are saying it's just election stunt?
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by mfm04622: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
I have 2 simple suggestion that will help prospective student, students and parents.

1) There should be no change of schools fees once a student is admitted. This mean I'd the student pay 100k in year 1 for example, the student should pay same amount every year till he or she graduates from the school
2) Fees to be charged per course by each school should be included in the materials given out to those who will seat for JAMB. This will allow students and parents choose school and courses they can afford.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Objektive: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
GET READY TO KILL PEOPLE IF IT DOES NOT TURN OUT THAT WAY. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE UNLUCKY ONES BECAUSE ONCE YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THEM YOU ARE A GONER

tinuolababy:
Ok
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
if seun d pay person per follow

NL for be ur bussines place :p
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by ireneony(f): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Simkreative:
if seun d pay person per follow

NL for be ur bussines place :p
how, I don't understand smiley
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by fritiyo: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
otokx:
No light in UNIPORT, generators have to be fueled for labs and hostels so students bear some of the burden. If government provides basic amenities then costs can come down. The government has always been insincere. They should wake up from their slumber.
guy u r nt d only 1 in uniport. d mgt of uniport are jst fnd of increasin fees witout any jstifiable reasons whether dia light or no light dey increase d fee. bf graduate frm dia joseph ur vc said dey spend close to 15m payin nepa bills n more. if dey need moni dey increase fee f u to pay n u said is cos of generator dey increase fees. bro das a big lie.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Emodeee: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
africanqueen111:

u dey craze. I wz jez trynna get familiar lah. It's obvious dat u r temperamental
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by africanqueen111(f): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Emodeee:

u dey craze. I wz jez trynna get familiar lah. It's obvious dat u r temperamental
indeed many r mad bt few r roaming. Did I ask 4 ur familiarity? Its ur entire family, ur ancestors n ur unborn children dat r all crazy. GOAT
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by Emodeee: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2015
africanqueen111:
indeed many r mad bt few r
roaming. Did I ask 4 ur familiarity? Its ur entire family, ur ancestors n
ur unborn children dat r all crazy. GOAT

i'm sure this is hw u av been chasing ur potential future husband away with ur unruly attitude. nairalanders, pls what's wrong in welcoming a new comer to nairaland?
i welcomed this fool and she sparked up.
Re: FG Moves To Regulate Fees Charged By Tertiary Institutions by africanqueen111(f): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Emodeee:

i'm sure this is hw u av been chasing ur potential future husband away with ur unruly attitude. nairalanders, pls what's wrong in welcoming a new comer to nairaland?
i welcomed this fool and she sparked up.
I'm also sure this is how u hav destroyed ur destiny, wit ur disguisting attitude of insults n unfriendliness. Pls nairalanders wht is wrong tell dis man dat I am nt new here n I dnt wnt his insults, he shud pls leave me alone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission / Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.