Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

We Have Not Received Any Threat Reports On Father Mbaka's Life - Nigerian Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Received Any Threat Reports On Father Mbaka's Life - Nigerian Police (468 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Not Received Any Threat Reports On Father Mbaka's Life - Nigerian Police by luigiajah(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2015
According to reports by the Vanguard, The
Enugu State Police command has
refuted claims by Enugu-based Catholic
priest
who is also the founder of Adoration
Ministry,
Enugu, Rev. Father Camillus Ejike Mbaka,
that
his life is in danger.
The cleric had alleged that some people were
threatening his life after he blasted President
Goodluck Jonathan’s government on New
Year
eve.
He had claimed that Mr. President Jonathan
surrounded himself with very corrupt public
officials, hence he turned blind eye to their
corrupt activities while millions of Nigerians
were suffering daily in abject poverty and
endless insecurity.
Mbaka made the declaration while delivering
a
sermon tagged, “From Good luck to Bad luck”
during the end-of-year Adoration mass which
held from night till dawn at the Adoration
Ground, Emene, Enugu.
But reacting to the cleric alleged threat to his
life, Enugu state Police command, dismissed
the claims as baseless insisting that ‘if’
Mbaka’s life was in danger, he should have
reported to the Police for appropriate action.
Contacted, the Police Public Relations
Officer,
Mr. Ebere Amaraizu,DSP, said, “We do not
have any report by Fr. Mbaka over threat to
his life. We have not received any complaint
from him.”
★★★★
ANALYSIS
------------------
It is really appalling that an ordained
catholics priest should involve himself in
trying to taint the reputation of the
incumbent president. It's Democracy Quite
Alright, The Government Of Freedom.. But As
A Cleric, Father Mbaka Restrain From Such
Actions Or Else You Would End Up In Shame..
God Does Not Lie, God Says In The Bible.. My
words would not return to me vain... Why
Would You Support Jonathan In November
And Change Your Mind In January After A
Meeting.. stop spreading falsehood..
Something Fishy Is Going On And Soon...
NIGERIANS MUST FIND OUT

http://www..com/2015/01/we-have-not-received-any-threat-reports.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/weve-not-received-reports-threat-fr-mbakas-life-police/
Re: We Have Not Received Any Threat Reports On Father Mbaka's Life - Nigerian Police by priscaoge(f): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2015
But reacting to the cleric alleged threat to his
life, Enugu state Police command, dismissed
the claims as baseless insisting that ‘if’
Mbaka’s life was in danger, he should have
reported to the Police for appropriate action.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Received Any Threat Reports On Father Mbaka's Life - Nigerian Police by Chanchit: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2015
The priest knows better, if he reports to police, na them go kill am last last. Cos when they get closer all in the name of protecting him, na to fire stray bullet remain.
Re: We Have Not Received Any Threat Reports On Father Mbaka's Life - Nigerian Police by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Better!... I know the Igbos are peace loving unlike their compatriots up north, Even if they don't share the same idea with the cleric, They would never attack him.
Re: We Have Not Received Any Threat Reports On Father Mbaka's Life - Nigerian Police by ctman(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2015
K
Re: We Have Not Received Any Threat Reports On Father Mbaka's Life - Nigerian Police by vicadex07(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Jonaaaaa...I see your handwriting on the wall. Welldone. Do all u can before u pack out of aso rock on May 29. Useless, clueless despot

(1) (Reply)

We Are Building Institution To Fight Corruption..gej / How True? Osinbanjo Is Better Than Vice President Sambo! / France: Shooting, Hostage-taking happening now in Eastern Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.