Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Young Girl Seduces Married Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Girl Seduces Married Woman (8010 Views)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by germainediva(f): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2015
My neighbours younger sister(joan,26yrs) just move to lagos after her nysc in search of a job......since I and her elder sister r very friendly she also was welcomed to my home......initially everytin seemd normal until she started coming regularly spending long hrs wt me and helping around d house too(am 11yrs older)...she always engage me in sexual topics and all dat,massaging my body,hugging me at any given oppurtunity....telling me how beautiful and sexy I look....buying me petty tins(I buy 4 her too)......sending me love,friendly and spiritual text..........though I was enjoying it cos hubby does not have time 4 romance and love(only sex) but tins got out of hand last night wen she tried t kiss me.....I was confused,scared......it dint just feel right......she felt bad and left...v not spoken to her since then....she culd once n I dint pick......dou I like her a lot but how do I tell her "I can't do dat"wit out destroying d relationship cos I really like her and she makes me feel loved......matured advice please
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by delishpot: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2015
You sound like a lesbo. I see your only problem is you cant do it with her, not that you cant do it al all.
Eh, keep doing as you are doing. When you decide to do it with her leave your hubby and marry her.

Some kain kwesion on NL these days sha. Asking what to do when a a married person is approached to cheat on her spouse.

5 Likes

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2015
na waya, another nollywood story,kontinu... undecided
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by elantraceey(f): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2015
This sounds funny don't ask me why.

You knew all along that she was interested in you right?

I don't even know what to tell you again self undecided

so what should we do for you?
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Mschew.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by bomsilaga(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Don't tell me you can manage lesbianism. Its pretty simple, if you seek her friendship back then you give her what she wants. I think you are too mature to fall for this sympathy manipulation.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by kemiola89(f): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2015
She's been 'massaging' your body and 'hugging' you and you were enjoying it all along? It only sums up to two things; either you are bisexual or you are just giving in to lesbianism.

The first thing to do in a situation like this is to confirm your sexual orientation, then you take it up from there.

If you are indeed straight as you claimed there's no point being scared of ending the relationship with her.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by dinachi(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2015
I don't really want to believe what a lady I dated way back told me, that most women are potential lesbians! Now am amazed to see a woman who one confessed to undying love for a male colleague at the office showing some interest in lesbianism. A lesbian younger woman is taking advantage of your gullibility. It is a shame that you are even still contemplating a relationship with her..unstable women everywhere!
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Just be careful with her, I won't say you're a les.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by pweetixandy: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Errrrm...anythn u wantu do,do it. If u want to have her,go ahead. If u don't,then don't. Na ur hand e dey.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by dinachi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
pweetixandy:
Errrrm...anythn u wantu do,do it. If u want to have her,go ahead. If u don't,then don't. Na ur hand e dey.
It is official, you are a consumate lesbian! Admit it already.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
your matter bad o. Berra sit and ask yourself if you're just hor.n.y or you're actually into girls. Flee from all temptation. Don't start what you cant finish

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Les: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Everybody wants to be me.... Bia, married Op, it's either you are me or you are not me, choose 1 now or..........
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by pweetixandy: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
dinachi:
It is official, you are a consumate lesbian! Admit it already.
really shocked

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by crackhaus: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lmao...please go ahead and get it on.

If your husband runs into you guys, invite him to join in on the action by telling him it was planned for him as a present cool

You're not weird, I can assure you that many young women and girls these days have at one time or the other fantasized/wondered what it would feel like kissing another female, fon.dling her b00bs, or getting head from one gringrin

Lmao!

6 Likes

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
crackhaus:

If your husband runs into you guys, invite him to join in on the action by telling him it was planned for him as a present cool

You're not weird, I can assure you that many young women and girls these days have at one time or the other fantasized/wondered what it would feel like kissing another female, fon.dling her b00bs, or getting head from one gringrin

Lmao!
lol
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by UjSizzle(f): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao!
grin Funny. The kissing part at least is kinda true tongue

4 Likes

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by lilmax(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

seriously?
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by crackhaus: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol...

It's about time you came out of that closet beautiful tongue
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by timilehing(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
When next she hugs you &try something else, remember 14yrs imprisonment for homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by cococandy(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gbam.

OP follow this advice.
smiley
crackhaus:

Lmao!
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Mavrick2012: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
if you know you sincerelly detest it then go ahead and POLITELY tell her you dont like lesbianism and pls try and OBLITERATE the relationship.
But,if you feel you will enjoy it(since oga is not romantic)then pls go ahead but DO EVERYTHING to hide it from him.
But,if you ask me,PLEASE go by my 1st advice.
cheers ma
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Singing in Marvin gayes voice

#lets get it on, let's love baby, let's get it on sugar#

Radarada.small time you will soon ask me why you menstrate smiley
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by UjSizzle(f): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol...

It's about time you came out of that closet beautiful tongue
Hehehe I am not in a closet ni. It wasn't just a fantasy, I actually kissed a girl....or let her kiss me....abi we kissed each other but she started it. Ugh whatever! There was a kiss anyway. My curiosity was satisfied, and I moved on tongue

Sometimes though I think if religion/society didn't frown upon homosexuality, there might be many bisexual females tongue

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
@ op i think u are a lesbo but scared having anything with her cos of your relationship with her sister. So i will advice you to tell her off.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by crackhaus: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

Hehehe I am not in a closet ni. It wasn't just a fantasy, I actually kissed a girl....or let her kiss me....abi we kissed each other but she started it. Ugh whatever! There was a kiss anyway. My curiosity was satisfied, and I moved on tongue

Sometimes though I think if religion/society didn't frown upon homosexuality, there might be many bisexual females tongue
I always knew you had it in you...Lmao cheesycheesy

Trust me, there are still a fair number of bisexual females around...you wouldn't believe it - but take my word for it, I know.

Thank goodness you moved on, we wouldn't want all them lovely God-given features of yours to go to waste - a man definitely needs all that 'i-know-i'm-pretty-but-you-cant-have-none-of-it-yet' thing you got going for you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Afrobasic(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao!

Lmao.

And also, record the act and post it online embarassed cheesy grin
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by ifyalways(f): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Unless you are bi-curious or a bi-sexual, I don't get why you can't tell her straight up to end that " rough play".

If you want to explore, please do. But remember, you have a lot at stake and to lose just cos of this pooshie. If you are not interested, shun her seriously and move on abeg. Must u be friends with her?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by kekilika: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

Imagine me, Man of the First Men of Okoi, I go just dey in that part of my mind dey imagine how it will feel to b kissed by a man??!! Chai!!! Women!!! These una heads wey una no dey wash with water dey cause problem ooo.

NB: I kno most men won't frown at lesbianism. Your husband might pay to watch u girls get it on but hey!!! It is nut and bolt! Socket n plug!

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by dinachi(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2015
I said it before show me one lady here that seriously condemned lesbianism..Lesbians every where!
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by kweenkong(f): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Madam dont play with fire . I understand how it feels to be bi-curious and getting attention from a female but that is a dangerous game u are playing. if u have anything to do with her , she will ruin ur friendship with her sister , ruin ur marriage with outright blackmail or emotional blackmail. And after all the experimentation u will realise u are not interested in women.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by kweenkong(f): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2015
dinachi:
I said it before show me one lady here that seriously condemned lesbianism..Lesbians every where!

@ dinachi the thought of girl on girl is not as repulsive as man on man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U / Is It Bad If A Married Man Cooks? / I Am Pissed Off With My Wife Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.