Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117376 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2016
This lady may not agree with those who say that women who have sex on their first date are not taken serious by men who want a long term relationship or marriage. Mrs Fagan who recently got married to her man (whom she probably had sex with on the first date) -took to her twitter handle to briefly address the issue as she threw subtle shades at those with opposing views. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sex-on-first-date-led-to-this-for-me.html

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2016
u go fear achievement naa

348 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Good for you

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
clap for yaself

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2016
After how many Sex on d first dates...

480 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

310 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by jamalnation(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Are u tying to say pple should start fucking them self on the 1st date

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by AlienStar: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2016
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate")

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Beremx(f): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Happy Married life to them sha

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ever811(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2016
hope u don't continue having sex with ur husband friends on first meetings...

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Timbuktuo: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Men dey fucck up. *spits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Vendoor(f): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2016
This happen like 0.01 over 100 angry

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Angelo45(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Just tok say u dey lucky d guy marry u

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Angelo45(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2016
ever811:
hope u don't continue having sex with ur husband friends on first meetings...
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Ahmed0336(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
like seriously!!!! Are you kidding me right now? sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Ahmed0336:
like seriously!!!! Are you kidding me right now? sad
No sex before marriage is bettersmileysmiley

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Seriously!!!! cool
Thank God for you o
It worked for you but it might not go well for the next girl

3 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Ahmed0336(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
No sex before marriage is bettersmileysmiley
okay o continue!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by infogenius(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This lady may not agree with those who say that women who have sex on their first date are not taken serious by men who want a long term relationship or marriage. Mrs Fagan who recently got married to her man (whom she probably had sex with on the first date) -took to her twitter handle to briefly address the issue as she threw subtle shades at those with opposing views. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sex-on-first-date-led-to-this-for-me.html

It is how far it carries you through married life that matters. Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Rexphobia(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Somethings are better left unsaid... Why should we know about your private business

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by enteriese: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by passionate88: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2016
grin cheesy
Is she Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Elomus: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others.

Happy Married life to them sha
It may work for u only if u agree to date me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by femi4: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
By the time you reach 30....you ll sing a new song

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chingydaboss(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Bad advise..
Jst pray it does nt lead to divorce..

Build ur marriage on God

7 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by papinx(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by kolnel: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Lucky her
What an achievement ?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by steffans(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
OK na

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Kudos girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.