Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Questions For Buhari And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For Buhari And APC (999 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Buhari And APC by youngalex(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2015
3 Critical Questions for Buhari to Know whether to vote for him or not
#1...How does Buhari intend to end Insurgency if Elected? What strategies will he employ different from what the incumbent did
#2...In the face of dwindling crude oil price with corresponding negative impact on the economy,how does he intend to create jobs and beef up the value of Naira in practical terms?
#3...How does he intend to control his subordinates towards ensuring they act above aboard on isuues of corruption? Will he jail his ministers guilty of corruption?
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by Kennywills7(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Op i will answer number two for u

He will stabilize d price of crude oil
Abi na groundnut oil sef?

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by themilanway(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Bros,why not ask him via his twitter handle? undecided

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by youngalex(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Kennywills7:
Op i will answer number two for u

He will stabilize d price of crude oil
Abi na groundnut oil sef?
I said in practical terms...sound economic policies are not proclaimed by word of mouth,it involves a thourough understanding of monetary economics.. am expecting sound technical response
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by youngalex(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2015
themilanway:
Bros,why not ask him via his twitter handle? undecided
I will do just that,tnx for reminding me
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
We can't shout, we only want to show all nigerians what progress & peace means and can do post- dis traumatized and corruption plagued era of cluelessness... Vote progressive and see for yourselves. Atleast it can only get better. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by themilanway(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2015
youngalex:

I will do just that,tnx for reminding me

You are welcome
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by Proxy001(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2015
let me answer number one for you. He doesn't need to stop insurgency in the North because boko haram fighters are his ground soldiers. God forbid he wins the world will see a sudden end to boko haram and they will as usual upload a video shouting "allahu Akbar". but believe ye me if that should happen our economy will sleep because MEND and co will also be used against the buhari adminstration.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by Kennywills7(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2015
youngalex:

I said in practical terms...sound economic policies are not proclaimed by word of mouth,it involves a thourough understanding of monetary economics.. am expecting sound technical response
Bro i think u will wait for ever in dis case cos in nigeria politics is a game of d mouth, how loud ur voice is & ur deceiving skills
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by godaniel(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Question??

Has GEJ answered any satisfactorily??

CHANGE:::::::::::
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by BlackTechnology: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
youngalex:
#1...How does Buhari intend to end Insurgency if Elected? What strategies will he employ different from what the incumbent did
#2...In the face of dwindling crude oil price with corresponding negative impact on the economy,how does he intend to create jobs and beef up the value of Naira in practical terms?
#3...How does he intend to control his subordinates towards ensuring they act above aboard on isuues of corruption? Will he jail his ministers guilty of corruption?

The fact is

His supporters are as clueless as him

Imagine him proposing to give N5000 to 25million people each which will amount to a colossal waste of N1.5tr

Money better spent on citizens wealth creation programs

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by youngalex(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Where are all the Sai Buharists on Nairaland I will be so glad to hear from them or their master

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by Beync(f): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Op are you expecting someone who did not pass ssce to answer these mind bogging questions?

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by youngalex(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Beync:
Op are you expecting someone who did not pass ssce to answer these mind bogging questions?
I expect those supporting him to respond while I take the questions to him on his twitter handle
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by chamboy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Questions for GEJ[/size]

..why has GEJ hasnt put an end to Insurgency if What strategies will he employ
#2...In the face of dwindling crude oil price with corresponding negative impact on the economy,how does he intend to create jobs and beef up the value of Naira in practical terms? NOw and if elected again
#3...How does he intend to control his subordinates towards ensuring they act above aboard on isuues of corruption? Will he jail his ministers guilty of corruption? NOw and if elected again
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by youngalex(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
chamboy:
[size=18pt]Questions for GEJ[/size]

..why has GEJ hasnt put an end to Insurgency if What strategies will he employ
#2...In the face of dwindling crude oil price with corresponding negative impact on the economy,how does he intend to create jobs and beef up the value of Naira in practical terms? NOw and if elected again
#3...How does he intend to control his subordinates towards ensuring they act above aboard on isuues of corruption? Will he jail his ministers guilty of corruption? NOw and if elected again
Lols,the Buharists are throwing my questions back at me so funny..I thought the so called advocates of change should have designed their template for the change they so desired #Pathetic
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by Emdion(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
I will try to ans ur question above with the mind that u re sincere with ur questions
They say extraordinary people do ordinary things in an extraordinary ways. The problem with the present govt is the approach used in tackling all this issues.
1. Fight against terrorist: the current govt approach was to allow it to escalate since they can easily blame it on opposition and have a smooth ride for election. But they miscalculated. You don't politicise war against terrorist
The current situation is that they send 1000 soldier to the war front but 300 soldiers were actual soldiers doing the fight while 700 soldiers are ghost soldiers which the Ogas collect their allowance to line their pocket. So their is sabotage which is as result of same corruption. This only happen because the Cin C lead the war from the back.
Buhari will lead from the front by ensuring that the soldiers moral is busted and also will be ready to fight for their country instead of abandoning weapon for the militants. Also, he will recruit and train local citizens of the area since they no much better about the area( this has already been suggested by Atiku).
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by Emdion(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
3. If u have a boss that doesn't tolerate lateness in office, you will try and avoid it by all means. Same with corruption, if the president and his vice has strong stance against corruption the ministers and other subordinate will try and avoid it by all means because they no the consequence will not be spare for them by their leader.
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by youngalex(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Am glad they are responding,I will reply soon more responses pls
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by Emdion(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
In channels interview , he said they will liaise with other OPEC member to stabilise the oil price. This will come in form of reviewing production quota, changing market strategy etc.
also fighting corruption will make available much money which can be use to fund its program. Boost the non oil revenue tax to make available more funds( I no a lot of PDP chieftains that their vat returns in their various companies is less than 7% of actual amount they are liable to pay)
Then for naira devaluation, build refinery and stop subsidy fraud in other to reduce pressure on the naira. Also improve local production to reduce dependence on importation.
I got all this info frm reviewing their manifesto
Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by mapet: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
youngalex:

Bros,

Buhari had already answered all 3 questions in many past fora

1. Buhari had wondered why a Nigerian Army, noted and reputed globally for her feat in Liberia, Congo, Sudan, Serra Leone will be suffering such embarrasement....... He said GEJ's government left what he should have started with to the late hour. He said the first step was to have addressed the sources of entry, training camps, funding and weapons supply of Boko Haram. Buhari made mention that GEJ as a first step should have called a meeting of Presidents of boarder countries, through which BH receive support in terms of foot soldiers, weapons and funds. He would form a joint military operations unit to take the battle to BH from all these sources. GMB also talked about the quality of weapons of the Nigerian Army (On another platform I will tell you some of the inside info I know about this), how our armory have been largely left in yester-years mode and how BH many attimes have superior weapons.

Might I add that GMB had proven his mettle in this area in the 80s (with the Maitatshe Group), so he's proven in this regard....

2. GMB had rightly identified that a critical thing to do is to first address the area of corruption, sleaze and waste. If $20billion can get missing (an amount that can deliver more than 10GW of power) and many more of such that had gone unchallenged....then we are getting off to a good start. He had said the development of other critical sectors are mid-term objective, but the oil industry needs to be stabilized to get our economy back on track. The reality is that when Oil was $100, we wasted opportunity to leverage and develop the economy, so we have little option now but to cut our losses, tighten the leakages and get back on track. Oil proceeds should be used to accelerate infrastructural development to open up the economy to true and proven play......

3. This is straight forward. First off is that he will not only select proven skilled and highly resourced men, but men with integrity. Yemi Osinbajo is re-echoing GMB's matra - Lead from the front If the president and VP comes in without corruption, then why should a minister be and when found why should such not be jailed

1 Like

Re: Questions For Buhari And APC by mapet: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Job Creation:

Job creation does not necessarily have an umbilical chord with Oil price decline or value of Naira. Job creation is rather the necessary stimulant to revive the economy. So adducing the Oil price decline and attendant impact on the economy of late as the reason for the abysmal level of unemployment deficit is wrong.

Job creation is a primarily a social contract of the government to the citizen, a provision of security that each citizen will be gainfully employed for the common good. That is why APC government promises to pay post-NYSC allowance.

Basic Economics tells us that government can create jobs by increasing government spending especially in the areas of public infrastructure development. Job creation is not necessarily the "I beg to apply" stuff. It says government will make available jobs from the basic level e.g. Farmers, street sweepers, Medics, Community Policing, Waste Management/Recycling etc. For example, APC is taking to a national level Aregbesola's classic School feeding program. Imagine that for each Nigerian primary school Child to be fed, it means new jobs for Tailors, Farmers, Cattle Rears and Ranchers, Poultry Breeders, Packagers, Bottlers, transporters etc.....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Burning Of Jonathan's Campaign Bus In Jos. / Jonathan To Buhari: Call Your Supporters To Order / Jonathan Campaign Buses Torched By PDP Supporters – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.