Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH (46643 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by PassingShot(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good one our incoming president by God's Grace.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Tunjasko(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
mencade4:
this APigShiit member with their chameleon lifestyle.

U will cry again this year.

my prayer for dizz yr is dat God Almighty will direct ur life as Jonathan z ruling Nigeria...say Amen or stop quoting me

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
musKeeto:
To be honest, this is quite impressive.
Compare to what happened in 2011

What a difference four years can make.

Today, the Chibok girls are missing and the President still doesn't give a damn. They are not his kids, they are not his people, and the so called hypocrites, saTANic fellows from the pits of hell, who with their mouth sing democracy and promote anarchy with their hands, want us to vote this wretch and his wife in for another four years.
even after the show of shame by the first lady,up till today,her incompetent husband has failed to fulfil his promise of giving jobs to the families of the affected victims.
Up till today,the victims of the Ebola Virus are yet to be compensated by FG even when the Lagos state government have fulfilled their own donations,yet Jonathan is proudly saying the eradication of EVD is his achievements.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by lonelydora: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC has my vote because of this.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by joahonsi: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
sensible man

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by jingh(f): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
hmmmnn
an opposition party must be involve, I wount call their name but we know they can't do without badmouthing and destroying oppositional party.
buhari for better nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by onwai1(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na dem kno,

If dem like make dey kill their sef just in oda to paint GEJ and PDP bad image,all I know is GEJ until 2019.
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Betboss(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
That is really bad. We should practice democracy how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Flexy2vybes(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
4hm mind hm dy clam charity ooo
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
SO SOON undecided
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by jkendy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Look at how cool, calm and collected GMB appears here!!!

Unlike others, he didn't promised "paying their hospital bills" like was promised the Nyanya bomb victims which up til date stil remain story for the gods.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by hydrogenoxide: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari is a gud man grin
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Homguy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
mencade4:
illiterates.....where is ur certificate?

This foreigner from Niger republic must not rule us with his hypocritc lifestyle like a chameleon

buhari go and rear ur cattles.
I often thought you were smart, I know better now. you should as well tell Jonathan to go and catch his fishes from otueke rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by jingh(f): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
mencade4:
when will Buhari admits his boys killed those nysc corps members in 2011?

Maggot....fvvvck off.
when Jonathan finally admit on live TV dat
my name is GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
I am clueless.
I have clueless followers both on internet and on street.
then buhari will show you how Jonathan is gaining from this insurgence.

vote for change, so change can affect you positively
or vote cluelessness, so you can be clueless for the rest of your life

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice move. I do hope it's all genuine and not a ploy of sacrificing some members to look like they are the victims and garner sympathy.

It's just the Nigerian situation making one paranoid these days.

In other words fellow Nigerians vote for the right candidate and the secure your future, your kids and even unborn generation. Follow your conscience if it's APC fine, if it's PDP fine just have it at the back of your mind that you will live with the consequence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by tommykiwi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
God example. We shall witness a real president that is in charge from May 29, 2015.

God bless GMB and APC
All dis one na packaging when the time show we go knw !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by ellechrystal(f): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
God example. We shall witness a real president that is in charge from May 29, 2015.

God bless GMB and APC
Amen,
But don't trust politrickcians they can change in no tym.
This guy wants ASO rock. N can do anything 4 it smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
mencade4:

This foreigner from Niger republic must not rule us with his hypocritc lifestyle like a chameleon

This is stale. Change your strategies na or are you also as clueless as the man from Otueke?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Newkidoo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thank God over APC..

Sai Buhari

Change is all we want, nothing more!!

Jonathan, we are truly sorry but it is time for you to go back to otuoke!!

we know you really tried, in fact, we are truly grateful for all your great works so far but we the people deserves Better and you know you are just not it

Buhari might not be the change we want but He is the change we need at this moment!!

A step to change is better than a stagnant position..

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC
God bless PDP
God bless Buhari
finally, God bless 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
mencade4:

anoda dog kips barking.......cage him!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by ellechrystal(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
smoothsk:
Nice move. I do hope it's all genuine and not a ploy of sacrificing some members to look like they are the victims and garner sympathy.

It's just the Nigerian situation making one paranoid these days.

In other words fellow Nigerians vote for the right candidate and the secure your future, your kids and even unborn generation. Follow your conscience if it's APC fine, if it's PDP fine just have it at the back of your mind that you will live with the consequence.
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Adedolapo1406(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Datz horrible and if it were to be PDP members dat was shot they will say APC is a violent party and Buhari is evil, So now dat this is happenin to d opposition dose empty barrells are asleep and their President GEJ will see nothing wrong in it. Daris God o! cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by yorke1: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari trying so hard to deceive Nigerians. He will try but will end up in tears of sorrow come Feb. 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
Speedy recovery to the wounded. cry

PDP has started what they cannot finish. Is this the violence free elections they promised Nigerians? Their doom is near.

Sai Buhari!

The problem i have with people like you is that you incite others to violence from the comfort of your room but when the metal start hiting the meat you'll be no where to be found. Perhaps you'll be hiding under your bed pleding the blood of Jesus.

Btw just out of curiosity how did you know that PDP shot these people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by tboks(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=meracool post=29571659]

I can Get life has being Unfair to you. I don't want to Complicate things further for you..

GBAM!
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by MUSA1980: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS / Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.