Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,848 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH (46649 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Ilekeh(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
LMAO @ Cluelessness being attached to GEJ

Dayokanu started this whole thing grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

Listen to yourself.
You should take your advice.

anonimi:

And you think [b]Buhari, a former governor of North East state with Maiduguri, home base of Boko Haram is not their bedfellow to the extent they nominated him as their trusted negotiator.
LOL. So many assumptions. Let's assume Buhari is indeed their sponsor. What does that say about your principal who handed him a centenary award sometime last year?

Why hasn't your principal used his powers as C-in-C to caution INEC to disqualify him from the election? Is it possible that there is no evidence that has linked Buhari to Boko Haram? Why is it that most of the people that have been accused of having associations with Boko Haram are from PDP?

anonimi:

Did he have anything to risk or simply he could not give a damn as mostly christians and southerners were targeted and he was not looking for our votes yet.
Lol. Abeg, read the comments and tell me who has shown he really doesn't give a damn.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/borno-massacre-boko-haram-ideology-devilish-buhari/
Buhari in an unprecedented rebuke against the sectarian violence, called on the security agencies and the authorities to intensify vigilance just as he expressed amazement that the terrorists and criminal elements could still express themselves despite the heavy militarization of the region.
Gen. Buhari’s statement posted on his facebook page on Sunday night after the latest reports of about 121 deaths had at press time, yesterday, drawn 862 likes and 967 comments.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/borno-massacre-boko-haram-ideology-devilish-buhari/#sthash.uhDqFuTl.dpuf

http://www.punchng.com/news/bharam-restricts-my-movement-jonathan/
President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday admitted that the activities of the violent Islamic sect, Boko Haram, have curtailed his movement and prevented him from going to wherever he loves.
grin

hey (Boko Haram) are our siblings, you can't just send the army to go and wipe out your family.. cheesy
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by smsshola(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice leader show empathy not just sympathy....
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by kay1one(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
madjune:

You can still see things like prejudice which has overwhelmed your very being, from head to toe.

There is "mad" in your name so I'll take cover! You and your illiterati party can continue down the path of delusion you have chosen! Low class wannabes!
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by madjune(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
kay1one:

There is "mad" in your name so I'll take cover! You and your illiterati party can continue down the path of delusion you have chosen! Low class wannabes!

Yea. You'd better take cover as Buhari takes over.

When I come to your area...BOW DOWN.
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by kay1one(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
madjune:

Yea. You'd better take cover as Buhari takes over.

When I come to your area...BOW DOWN.

I hear! No go and freshen up!
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by yudee233: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
He needs to first apologize to the families of the corpers that lost their lives during 2011 post election
YEMOYEMI:
God example. We shall witness a real president that is in charge from May 29, 2015.

God bless GMB and APC
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Csilver1: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:

When Will you start Thinking Straight..?
..i no no ooooooo,please answer that question
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by rabzy01: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Together, we can make it happen.........

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by farem: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
berem:
you couldn't have said it much better.

If Buhari,who is yet to be a president can walk freely in Jonathan's domain without being hurt,I wonder why our feeble minded and lily livered president cannot go to Chibok or any Northeastern state with all the security he has.
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Objektive: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

APC keep shouting they want to change Nigeria . But none of their Governors dare domesticates the FOT ACT . I challenge all the state of Governors to domesticate FOI ACT and lets see if they will have any place to hide , lets see if fact an figures of their stealing does not become public in one month of domesticate . why are they afraid of making freedom of information a law in their respective states ? Who is transparent among them ? CHANGE WITHOUT TRANSPARENCY IS DOOM!!!!!
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by zomby(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is an indication that Buhari surrounds himself with great people and excellent advisers, unlike oga Jonathan and his sycophant friends, poor aides, and ret@rded advisers.
Good leaders = Great country.
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by oluwafemi113(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're votingremember this factors;

1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9millionArms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8.Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oiltheft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
18. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
19. Kerosene subsidy
20. Insurgency.
21. Judiciary Strike

And lastly Pls vote wisely!
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by greall1: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari ni oooo.

Vote for Buhari

Vote for change.

Aso Rock straight.
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Onyiido: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
coolhamid:
Nice one GMB.

That's an attribute of a good leader unlike GEJ who refused to visit northeastern part of Nigeria to sympathize with the victims of boko haram violence.

Fellow Nigerians, this is the much needed change we've been clamouring for.

February 2015 , Victory is certain for team GMB
It's never to late to join the moving train.

Coolhamid
And after visiting them, what comes next?
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Onyiido: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
chumachuchu:

Lol that's a mistake waiting to happen. Nigerian had better dodge that bullet. Buhari will make shekau his defence minister. grin
undecided
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Blueflame1987(m): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari,even if you no go school,as in say you be complete illiterate almajiri,me,this Ijawboy,go press my thumb for you...I go vote you over and over again....why must speaking in condemnation of GEJ's feudal grip of Nigeria's resources in collabo with his cartel of larcenists and corrupt maggots be seen as blasphemy?....oh oh my bad,I forgot he is divine like my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ!..they call me a victim of APC's. Propaganda and an enemy of my region because I support positive change..Only yesterday,GEJ's look-alike "Jesus Christ" gave me my point for defence...I now reply them thus "Am not more of a Niger Deltan than MEND"......well,for those asking GMB for his certificate,make E continue to pepper una because he won't show you...you guys should just take chill pills becos whether una like am or not,in this 2015,the illiterate wil become your president,hehehehe! Pls don't stop, keep asking for cerfiticate abi na certificate, bus go soon leave una go....Jonzin jonsis!...hehehehe!...wow,I Love illiterate presidents especially when they are far better than P.hD holders...Loooooooool!
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by Happywoman(f): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2015
The families of the corpers massacred in 2011 post election violence wen he lost are still waiting for him he should visit dem too or... Idontbelievehim!
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by greatblinks: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Does dat hall luk like a hospital,let be reasonable for once. I still stand wit GEJ.
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by danla44(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Long Live the General!

The era of armed robbery and extra-judicial killing will soon be over.

APC for life.

2015 is ours by the special grace of GOD.
Re: Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH by kellyboo: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Get a lasting solution to your power problem as we offer you an affordable solar power system that befit your budget.
Check my signature please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady / Re: Equipping Of Nigeria Army And Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.