Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt (4666 Views)

Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki / See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Famous Brazilian Butt Model Is Now Rotting From Botched Thigh Injections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt by nicholasis(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Andressa Urach is a 27 year old Brazilian girl who has spent a month in the hospital for intensive care after cosmetic gels rotted her muscles after she got surgery to enhance her butt. The model, who was 2nd runner Miss Bum Bum Brazil in 2012, said she feared she would lose her leg after the gel inserted into each of her upper thighs ‘rotted’ her muscles. Her wounds then got infected, causing septic shock.

She reportedly had injections of two filers, hydrogel and PMMA, to make her butt larger but a few months after the cosmetics surgery, she knew something was wrong as she became uncomfortable. The gel had to be drained from her butt. “The hydrogel was not absorbed by my body and started to harm me.” she told Brazil’s R7 website…
The model recently released photos taken during her month in intensive care. See the photos after the jump..

Source >>>http://updatenaija.com/awww-see-andressa-urach-brazil-just-get-bigger-butt/

Re: Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt by lonngmann(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Everything na packaging shocked

1 Like

Re: Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt by mizjules(f): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jeez! Are those holes I'm seeing or what? Many won't learn!
Re: Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt by dunkem21(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
mizjules:
Jeez! Are those holes I'm seeing or what? Many won't learn!

Yeah, holes.

Wholes.

Howls!
Re: Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt by mizjules(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Yeah, holes.

Wholes.

Howls!

Tiz irritating! Things ppl do
Re: Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt by dunkem21(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
mizjules:

Tiz irritating! Things ppl do

Things WOMEN do!
Re: Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt by ngona(f): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Choi!! Nothing is as follow come! No matter how long artificial stay in the human body it won't last like the original follow come.

(1) (Reply)

Cracking Down On Piracy And Anything Illegal / Native Doctor That Provide Charms For Boko Haram In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State / My Forex Props Firm Journey � �With Maven Prop Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.