Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner (26444 Views)

EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Jonathan Swears In New Ministers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by jaytee01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
amanikondo:

[size=14pt]You no dream say you make am for life, buy moto or build house? GEJ till you get sense.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Baawaa:

GEJ in prison till Buhari pardon him
in your dreams cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Junipero: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Juliaann:
I had a dream last night and in that dream GEJ won the election smiley,if GEJ no win this election make I bend

I just feel like screaming GEJ till 2019

Are you Lisa Ann's sister?
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Kayczz: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
ishiamu:
And if the president swores in an Inec commissioner and who he's not won the election.....you work for your paymaster not for those that don't pay you...

Gej till buhari shows his certificate joor

u shall wipe at d end.. evil people
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ProfyJay(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
theorbiters:

Aunty, scream it out loud, let all those that don't like it G n D

GEJ Supporters are like the noise making Chelsea fans....

keep making noise till we kick you and your "i have no shoes president' gets kicked out of Aso Rock

GMB till 2019
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ProfyJay(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
ishiamu:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-swears-in-new-inec-commissioner/198586/

I smell a rat with this new commissioner angry ..I smell PDP ' Internal rigging'
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ProsperUSA: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jonathan might end up being the worst presidents since the history of democracy in Nigeria.
He can't stop Boko Haram, he can't improve the economy, he can't stop corruption.

Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Emodeee: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:
In just a month to election?

i smell foul play undecided

i smell america
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by UTEWUOJO: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
#Goodluck must leave office
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by thaoriginator: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
adamskutty:
be prepared oh, cos the shock alone will make u bend pass crayfish.

Y'all primitives are on ur own, even ghanaians are against y'all. grin

Haha! See dreamer.

Anyway, shaii buhari till u stop wearing another human's hair. grin
grin
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Juliaann:
I had a dream last night and in that dream GEJ won the election smiley,if GEJ no win this election make I bend

Ever since I had similar dream, I ve stopped supporting APC...

Am trying to play my part in letting people see the reason y dey sud vote for Gej.. And b among dos dat wud say I was among d few hu later supported him after all criticism.... Let's watch wat he will do in forst two yrs... He go surprise evryBody...

Sebi na Gej.... The Gentle one's are most scary.... He is just trying to play dem to get to office back... Nd some of dem had sense it nd will never want him back there...

(As Gej will say- Some of them are even ready to kill to get the power).... We know them. Vote wisely
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by nairaman66(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Juliaann:

Beneficiary of a failed system.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by theorbiters: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2015
ProfyJay:

GEJ Supporters are like the noise making Chelsea fans....

keep making noise till we kick you and your "i have no shoes president' gets kicked out of Aso Rock

GMB till 2019

Bros mi, I take God beg you, abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by neocortex: 2:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Ride on GEJ, the only president that believes in and conducts free and fair elections.
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Phillfree(m): 4:53am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=ishiamu post=29577713]And if the president swores in an Inec commissioner and who he's not won the election.....you work for your paymaster not for those that don't pay you...

Gej till buhari shows his certificate joor[/quote

See as u dull reach
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Flye: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2015
ishiamu:
And if the president swores in an Inec commissioner and who he's not won the election.....you work for your paymaster not for those that don't pay you...

Gej till buhari shows his certificate joor

Point of correction, they re supposed to work for Nigeria not the presidents.

So you too you know why Jonathan swears in new INEC commissioners?
This rigging will not be small oooo. I know that God will be Above them.
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Ebukaokeke5: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2015
D president can go ahead n change n commission all d parastatals of d federal n state governments of Nigeria.Gen Buhari(rtd) wud still emerge d president of Nigeria in feb 14 polls.#vote Buhari/Osibanjo feb 14.
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Phame: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Juliaann:

let me educate u on dreams and their interpretations. If u see happiness-driven mood in ur dream, it means sadness in real life or reality. Ask obiagelli when she saw Atiku emerged as the winner of apc presidential primaries, u knw what the outcome is. I had a dream that Amaechi was picked as the running mate to buhari, ofcourse, it went the other way round.

If I begin to list of bad dreams I've had in the name of gej to u, u wont support him again, rather, u'd support the opposition. Infact, i've seen him standing side-by-side with buhari on a stage, he(gej) was on black, buhari on white and gej fell off stage- he landed on his back to a lower pit behind the stage that those of us watching could not see him, but we saw him falling. Go and ask ur priest, babalawo, pastor, imam etc, they are going to tell u it is a bad one for gej.

Dont forget, I'm going to fvck u when buhari wins.
NB: feel free to relate ur dreams with me for interpretations.
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by daniel2090: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2015
hmmm..less than 2months ...and u appointed a new rigging commander. .my bad I mean commissioner.God is watching u in plasma tv
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Melahou(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
He who pays the piper detects the tone
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ishiamu(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Flye:

Point of correction, they re supposed to work for Nigeria not the presidents.

So you too you know why Jonathan swears in new INEC commissioners?
This rigging will not be small oooo. I know that God will be Above them.

God won't be with a man that has no certificate
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ishiamu(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=Phillfree post=29592505][/quote]

Ok sharp boy
ProfyJay:

I smell a rat with this new commissioner angry ..I smell PDP ' Internal rigging'

Na so e suppose be
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ishiamu(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Kayczz:

u shall wipe at d end.. evil people

Not this year...its the year of joy and happiness
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ishiamu(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Franchise21:
Plz, restructure ur English. U write-up is too poor

Guess you pissed by the statement only 1 word was omitted by mistake no 1 is above it...
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by Franchise21(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2015
ishiamu:

Guess you pissed by the statement only 1 word was omitted by mistake no 1 is above it...
U say one? Pls thoroughly go thru it
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by ishiamu(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Franchise21:
U say one? Pls thoroughly go thru it

Nah yu can now check again
Re: Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner by rahamawa(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2015
We believe in God at all time,of because successes come through his assistance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lieutenant-Colonel AE Mamudu Killed By Boko Haram / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan / "EFCC Turns A Blind Eye At Tinubu But Arrest Yahoo Boys" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.