Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. (3674 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Coat Of Many Colours-Reasons Why News Of Pastor Chris Took Bizarre Turns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by kenny888: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2008
please can someone tell margret I dahosa to stop penting her face assive she is still a young girl,i dont like the way the widow of a late strong pastor colour her face.Have you seen her billboard of late?i counted about 7 diffent colours on her face,what example is she living behind,she should remember that she doesnt have an husband again,unless she is doing it to entice God knows.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by kenny888: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2008
yes kenny,i quite agree with you.i have been looking for an avenue to tell her to remember that she is a widow,she should stop those paintings,not completely,but she can be mild about it,i hate to look at her bill boards cos of that.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2008
yes kenny,i quite agree with Ui have been looking for an avenue to tell her to remember that she is a widow,she should stop those paintings,not completely,but she can be mild about it,i hate to look at her bill boards because of that.
This is realy true,have u seen her billboard lately?its billboard of many colours.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by tpia: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ kenny- you forgot to log on as a different user, for your second post. The third may also be a clone, who knows.

anytime. undecided

1 Like

Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
Kenny agreeing with himself here? grin
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
Ha ha, replying yourself. Why u nor log out first na? U Bleep up o grin
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by PowerfullK(f): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
Post picture to proof what you are saying.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by Nimshi: 4:00am On Dec 18, 2008
Quite an achievement!

Sometimes, I'd wonder if I'd always agree with myself grin

Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2008
come to think of it,you realy bleeped up by replying urself,but i have seen the billboard sha,its realy of many colours.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by Pepeye(f): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2008
@ OP
Jeez must ve a very phony character rofl
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2008
yea she realy is.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by sexy888: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2008
yes i have seen a billborad in benin,she looks like jazebel.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by jolyne: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2008
PowerfullK:

Post picture to proof what you are saying.

i quite agree with powerfullk, can somebody send a pix for a proof of this statement?
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2008
i think so too.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by oloriooko(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2009
@ poster u better be very careful
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by Gfrey(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2009
pls kindly shut up and mind ur own business!
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by bawomolo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2009
he he, replying to urself.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by cocofama: 3:38am On Jan 09, 2009
hahahahahahahahaha! this is funny. Kenny888 reply Kenny888.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by oluomok(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2009
I dont think Bible say widows should be stinking, rather "Clean up and let people see the life Of God in You. Look at the Mama is she not ok?

Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by Pepeye(f): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2009
Hmmm. . . still looking good at her age
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2009
she should reduce her paintings,its true that widows should not be stinking but be moderate in their dressings and make ups.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by Pepeye(f): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2009
Are u still replying yourself segyemaro/Kenny88

You ve been busted angry
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by kenny888: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2009
pls pepeye i might ihave made a mistake by replying myself,dont use someone else to be me,i am me and i dont know any segyemaro that u are talking about.i know margret idahosa very well cos i am a benin guy and i stay in benin city ,i know wat i am talking about.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by shinystar(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
The church has really nose-dived under her. Must she take over from her husband?
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
she did that to continue with the family church business. What she fails to know is that not all are chosen by God because we can not all be pastors.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2009
i still saw her bill board yesterday,her paintings is realy too much.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by KunleOshob(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
shinystar:

The church has really nose-dived under her. Must she take over from her husband?
This is despite the fact that as a "Godly woman" she should know that women are not meant to speak in churches talkless of pastoring it.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
HA kunle,This woman wont accept this ooooooooo,bicos she is looking after the family business.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by segyemaro(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2009
HA kunle,This woman wont accept this ooooooooo,bicos she is looking after the family business.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by realpastor: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2009
i agree with the poster cos i was in benin last week and i saw hwr bill board,God have mercy.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by deno2: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2009
ok.
Re: Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. by biina: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
Na wa for people and using multiple ids to drum up support for their point of view.

Its obvious that kenny888  has a second id, after all he replied to a thread he started only 6 minutes after, agreeing to himself (most likely cos he forgot to log in under the second).
The question is  "is Segyemaro the same person as kenny888?", given that he also replied 8 minutes after kemmy888, declaring his full support for the OP.
The mods/admins should investigate this, starting with IP address used, and perma-ban him if found guilty.
It will be a real shame if people like him/her are not investigated and dealt with accordingly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creating From Nothing / Why Are Churches In Nigeria Always Casting Out Demons From Their Members / FALSE Visits To Heaven & Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.