Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle (3249 Views)

D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle by dani1luv: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2016

Beyond the beautiful music of the Mavin singer and Godwin hitmaker, Korede Bello, one other thing that makes him outstanding is his signature ‘Afro’ hairstyle.

In a quick chat with HIP TV, the singer talked about his hair and what can make him cut it off.

The Mavin Artiste reveals that depending on how much he is paid to cut it off, he can actually do away with the "Afro".

In His words:

"abeg o, it depends on the money o , ahan everything na swag na, if the money is right, I'll swag it up, take all down mehn, the way I go swag am gan sef, you go feel am, so yeah, it depends on the money..But for now, I feel comfortable with my hair mehn"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BibpUbUeqqY

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/02/korede-bello-talks-about-cutting-his-signature-afro-hairstyle-video/
Re: Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
hmmm.... oo normal jor
Re: Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle by Michellla(f): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
i could make him cut it off cheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle by yaqq: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Michellla:
i could make him cut it off cheesygrin
how
Re: Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle by floragregs(f): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dear Korede, I don't think we care oooo.
Re: Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle by IamLucy(f): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Boy, No one cares.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Loved Up In New Photo / Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday / ‘I Can’t Explain Your Flawless Beauty’ – Fans, Uche Jombo, React To Genevieve Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.