Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion (4745 Views)

Unconfirmed Report Indicates Shekau’s ‘capture’ / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Breaking News. Buhari Collapses At APC Rally In Calabar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by hardywaltz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yet to be confirmed reports has it that the People's General Buhari collapsed this evening due to exhaustion.
Pls let us wish him a speedy recovery "if true"

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Another political stunt
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
edozie04:
Another political stunt
POLITICAL SAKULAJAMANDA grin
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Daintilicious(f): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
He was not even in Calabar in the first place

6 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by CaniiiceDim(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
So many people would be wishing that this news is true. Lolzz
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by CaniiiceDim(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Daintilicious:
He was not even in Calabar in the first place
. Where was he? In ur mama kitchen?
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by DAMAYYOR(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sauce And pic angry
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Dannyset(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Before u post any report, pls do check d source. I know u saw dis on twitter, and it was posted by one of fakenaijanews handles. Its a big lie. I saw d campaign myself and I watched him entered into a coaster bus himself. Maybe it happened inside d coaster is another thing which I don't believe. Make una take time oo

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Daintilicious(f): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
CaniiiceDim:
. Where was he? In ur mama kitchen?
Don't be sillyy, just read the news accurately
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by hardywaltz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dannyset:
Before u post any report, pls do check d source. I know u saw dis on twitter, and it was posted by one of fakenaijanews handles. Its a big lie. I saw d campaign myself and I watched him entered into a coaster bus himself. Maybe it happened inside d coaster is another thing which I don't believe. Make una take time oo
Thanks for the update i actually saw it on an APC members Facebook Timeline..

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Khodex: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Heeeya, Buhari sowi Oooo....

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
He has been warned by Aposttle Suleman 2 watch his health as part of d 2015 prophecies

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Kenneth205(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmm.. I hope its not true!!

Screen shot below!!!

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by HzRF(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Weda true or not
GMB is stressing himself alot
At 72 it will surely tell nw

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
I hope it's true.
Satan is alive.
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
The OP and whoever that posted this thread are trying to be clever

The purpose of the fake news is to further accentuate their well parodied attempt to say Buhari is too old for the job

You have all failed...Nothing can stop the change that is coming

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by emmaliveth10(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmm is the prophesy already manifesting?

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by hardywaltz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
beopened:
The OP and whoever that posted this thread are trying to be clever

The purpose of the fake news is to further accentuate their well parodied attempt to say Buhari is too old for the job

You have all failed...Nothing can stop the change that is coming
Why would I do dat? Just wanted to be sure..
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Tonylyte(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
CaniiiceDim:
So many people would be wishing that this news is true. Lolzz
I am wishing it true bro. The way we prayed this evening in the church(winners' chapel) against the enemies of mr. President, anything can happen. Na vengeance rhelm we dey now. Death to all the enemies of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by obi4eze(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Never wish a fellow man death especially one who has done you no harm or you may die before that person.

3 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmmm

Grandpa should go and rest

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by jmaine: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
If at all it is true . . .Na who send am message . .dem bin force am . . . .

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by SamAfrik(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tonylyte:

I am wishing it true bro. The way we prayed this evening in the church(winners' chapel) against the enemies of mr. President, anything can happen. Na vengeance rhelm we dey now. Death to all the enemies of nigeria.
Wonderful. while we prayed fervently in our own church (winners chapel) against the enemy of change (Buhari) and progress in Nigeria.
You think that you can drag Living faith into your childish cluelessness? smh

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
obi4eze:
Never wish a fellow man death especially one who has done you no harm or you may die before that person.

African backward superstitious fear mongering.

The world doesn't work like that.
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Myluv1: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
He never start to collapse sef. After searching for a flagbearer, APC settled with a frail looking old cargo.. ok nah, we are watching. Yar A'dua's case should have served Tinubu and co some lesson, but over their dead body... They obviously want to get rid of MuoNaMmadu Buhari so that their yoruba kith, Osinbajo takes over just like Goodluck!

...but no chance for them for now. They should check back after 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Myluv1: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
obi4eze:
What if the fellow commits mass harm, how many times would be just ok to wish him death. Pls reply it's urgent!
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by jom28gy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
He is in calabar
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Hourglass4real: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
^^ Yeah he was in Calabar...I thought he stumbled because of the Calabar attire he was wearing, saying he collapsed is serious exaggeration or did that hapen aftr he climbed d podium for his speech? grin
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by tomakint: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
chuksfor13:
He has been warned by Aposttle Suleman 2 watch his health as part of d 2015 prophecies
He looked gaunt in his recent pix like someone who just recovered from an illness and needs lot of rest!
Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 08, 2015
abeg make em no die now o, mk em win first, imprison jonathan and his cohorts, eliminate corruption. then he can die and transfer power to my brother, the technocrat cum amiable prof, osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed Report: Buhari Collapses At Calabar Due To Exhaustion by Tonylyte(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2015
SamAfrik:

Wonderful. while we prayed fervently in our own church (winners chapel) against the enemy of change (Buhari) and progress in Nigeria.
You think that you can drag Living faith into your childish cluelessness? smh
U are a big lier oga, what was the fifth prayer yesterday all about? It was a prayer for Gods protection over gej and family. Stfu! U son of lucifer! U are not a winner, dont come here to deceive people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Functions Of The President Of FRN / Okonjo Iweala Warned Nigeria To Save For The Rainy Day, But Tinubu Opposed Her. / Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.