Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance (4745 Views)

Trump Undoing Everything Obama Did Except Gay Marriage, Recanting Of Sodomy Laws / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / 2nd Jan 2012: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Jonathan Needs Help – ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Hanendez(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
It was with unspeakable consternation that I met the report which quoted former President Jonathan to have said implicitly or subtextually that "Nigeria might revisit the anti homosexual law it promulgated couple of years ago under his administration." While this might have sent a jolt down my moral spine,I hold the view that Jonathan was only patronizing his audience.In his heart of hearts,I doubt if he truly believed his own words.Inasmuch as I Don't want to come across as being homophobic or intolerant I will try to make the former president to see reason why homoeroticism is to all intents and purposes, deleterious to mankind.Millions of words might be expended in this debate but this photo will end it all.If the anal orifice can suffer a relapse,If cancer can arise from anal intercourse,if it takes outrageous volume of lubricant to get in there,then we can surmise that buggery and sodomy is unnatural and sexually anachronistic.Correct me if I'm right Mr.Goodluck Ebele Azikhiwe Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abeg add "Graphic Pics" to the topic!

Tufiakwa! Allah Ki ya ye!! Olorun maje!!! God Forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by ihejimagha(f): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wat is dat, is a fruit growing there, na wa ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by ever811(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
OK we haf seen,now remove the picx its disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by acenazt: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Heii can this fruit grow from every gay? I hope so

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by smellingmenses: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
angry false news
http://ejwm.org/DOIx.php?id=10.5468/jwm.2010.3.4.174

Obstructive anuria resulting from total uterine prolapse: A case report

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Jirate(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
acenazt:
Heii can this fruit grow from every gay? I hope so

I wished So too. cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by victoriousme(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
That's some big piece of shit
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Jirate(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
smellingmenses:
angry

Even U, finds this Disgusting. cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by smellingmenses: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
because it's false!

Jirate:

Even U, finds this Disgusting. cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op stop being ridiculous, he said "Nigerian may revisit it at the appropriate time" why did you conveniently remove "at the appropriate time".

Whether we like it or not a time will come when Nigeria will revisit that topic. If some had told the US 20-25 years ago that someday gay marriage will be legalized in the US am sure people would have considered such fellow stupid.

I am not holding brief for gay movement but posting a random picture is like someone posting a picture of seriously deformed child as an evidence to stop women from giving birth.

Please if you really want to have this conversation genueinly then you will have to lay out a logical argument other than that "abeg free GEJ"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
It is a choice, OP. Let those who make the choice live with the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by mayorchelsea(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hypocrites abound everywhere,just because it was said by their hero,he's right.Whether at the appropriate time or not,it will never work in Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Oyiboman69: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
so,what are you insinuating?, Mr man....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mr. hands
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by tollyboy5(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
woodcook:
Op stop being ridiculous, he said "Nigerian may revisit it at the appropriate time" why did you conveniently remove "at the appropriate time".

Whether we like it or not a time will come when Nigeria will revisit that topic. If some had told the US 20-25 years ago that someday gay marriage will be legalized in the US am sure people would have considered such fellow stupid.

I am not holding brief for gay movement but posting a random picture is like someone posting a picture of seriously deformed child as an evidence to stop women from giving birth.

Please if you really want to have this conversation genueinly then you will have to lay out a logical argument other than that "abeg free GEJ"
. I knew jonathan left alone would have signed it into law since. No reasonable leader in nigeria would "say we may revisit it" that's not a prove of his gentility but his stupidity, that word alone is very WRONG
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
tollyboy5:
. I knew jonathan left alone would have signed it into law since. No reasonable leader in nigeria would "say we may revisit it" that's not a prove of his gentility but his stupidity, that word alone is very WRONG

My dear there is an adage that says what a boy stands on the fence to see an old man sitting down on a chair has already seen it.

I am sure you still very young and may not be fully aware how the world and how things really work. It is just a matter of time the earlier you understand this the better prepared you are for what lie ahead.

NB: The good thing about you being young long is that you will be very much around when it happens and I hope some how you remember this conversation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oyiboman69:
so,what are you insinuating?, Mr man....
that yhu re GAY!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance by tomakint: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Trust me I felt so bad reading this from Jonathan. Gay marriage is done and dusted with as far as Nigeria is concerned. His infamous speech of "to be revisited" is disturbing angry angry

(1) (Reply)

FG Okays Rice Importation Through Sea Port / Harsh Reality In Nigeria's North (Brutal Living Conditions - Viewer Discretion) / Rufai Oseni's Poll Reveals The President Nigerians Missed The Most (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.