Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,246 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets (793 Views)

How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) / Whose Responsibility Is It To Empty The Septic Tank? Landlord Or Tenant? / We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets by Dacronym(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Get generator tanks and tank stand designed and fabricated from scratch according to your taste/Gen size (1000, 2000 litres etc)here in Nigeria for most brands like mikano and co.
Pls This is legit and very good quality of world class finish its is no scam as the people who do this are proffesional quite advanced in age and responsible that have done jobs for some respected influential individuals and organizations which i will provide details if u want to refrence. If interested pls mail me
dacronym1@gmail.com. You could also contact me via this thread for ANY questions at all.
Would drop pics and more info soon.
@mods i dont know if this is the right section. If it is not the right place, please kindly move it the right section. Thanks.
Re: We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets by Dacronym(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
we also set up, service and repair most Generator sets large and small
(pls note: mechanical faults only not electrical) infact deep technical knowledge & exprience on Generators is a must in other to set up the tanks and connect them to the gen's engine in other 4 it serve as the main tank rather than the regular tanks that come with the generators which for some organizations/company may be too small.
So if u are in need of these services feel free to contact me. My mail dacronym1@gmail.com.
Any questions, enquiries could be done via this thread.
Re: We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets by Dacronym(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
hotels, companies and even contractors feel free to contact us.
Very neat proffessional jobs at very reasonable rates carried out by humble straightfoward men
Re: We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets by Dacronym(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets by Dacronym(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pls make do with this

Re: We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets by mufutau55(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Please provide pictures for previous work..

Hajji M.
Re: We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets by Dacronym(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
just realised had a bad habit of not taking pics of jobs and site, well thats gonna change now that were going digital.
Re: We Build/design Gen Tanks And Tank Stands 4 Large Generating Sets by Dacronym(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
contact us

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Developer To Help Build House / N1000 Cement Price: What's The Prevailing Price Of Cement In Ur Area / Cheap Abuja Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.