Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari (3103 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Twistaray(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
morefire:
why cant GEJ do same

I love this ke grin what a gentleman-like question, velli veli straight forwarding..ke
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:
epileptic written English.
Illiterate. Start every new sentence with a capital letter. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Twistaray(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
This is the same group that wrote a letter to Governor Fashola few weeks ago, demanding that Yorubas should stop speaking Yoruba language at government functions

Are u serious?? grin chei oo
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
killing English since 2012
But it didn't kill any of your forefathers. Who is the murderer here? Ask ojuiku

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
That is the beauty of the language grin
englishmart:
correcting an error with another error.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Chai, Buhari don suffer. So even a nonentity like this Igbo group with not more that 10 Members who are all TANists are also calling for his withdrawal? I will like to know what they intend to do next because Buhari will not only contest but will be sworn-in in May
That is one of the numerous groups sponsored by PDP which it claims wants Jonathan back.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maybe they are the new Ohanaeze
OrlandoOwoh:

That is one of the numerous groups sponsored by PDP which it claims wants Jonathan back.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
M17:

fU UCK your self racist son of worthless LovePeddler /BASTARD . GOD PUNISH WHOLE OF PRIMITIVE TRIBE TILL THE END OF TIME.

IF ANY TRIBE WANNA GET DOWN WITH YOU FU UCK YOU TOO ../.

Errm....exuse me nigga, are you a stammerer? FYI: If its fvck me nigga, then it's fvck you too!

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe they are the new Ohanaeze
I doubt it, there is no ultimatum in the statement.

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:
Same wisdom from the east that made ojuiku wasted the lives of 3 million yeboes. Rubbish

and the wisdom of Awo, the frog, that educated you guys freely so you can support an illiterate cow rearer.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Agbaje has promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari
OrlandoOwoh:

I doubt it, there is no ultimatum in the statement.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Franchise21:

According to the group, “economically, Nigerian
government depends largely on oil exports and
import duties, both are derived from South
Eastern soil and the people of South Eastern
Nigeria, which accounts for even more
developments around the nation than the South
Eastern Nigeria.

“Therefore any candidacy that may spill ill
feelings to that section of the country may not be
favourable for the nation and should rather be
jettison for the good of the nation.”
The group opined that Nigeria owes the South-
South people another four years to complete their
full tenure, “as this is their first time presiding
over the nation, which they have fed for decades
and four years in a nations life is nothing.

http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/withdraw-from-presidential-race-igbo-group-tells-buhari/

Statements like the bolded is why Ijaws--- and indeed most Nigerians--- find it hard to trust the Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

and the wisdom of Awo, the frog, that educated you guys freely so you can support an illiterate cow rearer.
*yawns*
Errm..please what did you say again?
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Agbaje has promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari
Hope the security agencies will invite him for questioning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:

Illiterate. Start every new sentence with a capital letter. Thank me later.
you aren't even smart at covering your shame. That's why I like barcanista.

Mumu buhari-like illiterate.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Franchise21(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
killing English since 2012
Lolz... u get eyes
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
May there be no more wars in Nigeria.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:
APC ticket: Senator asks Buhari to withdraw

Those Urging Buhari To Contest 2015 Elections Are His Biggest Enemies – APC Lawmaker

Nigerians are pleading with the bukohari leader to stand down and not plunge Nigeria into war.

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by cheruv: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:
Same wisdom from the east that made ojuiku wasted the lives of 3 million yeboes. Rubbish
OAM4J do the needful!
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:

*yawns*
Errm..please what did you say again?

?
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
That englishsmarrt or whatever is fond of making mockery of people.
Na the guy gbaguan pass for Nairaland
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Na the guy gbaguan pass for Nairaland
My Oga, you de skype?
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
My Oga, you de skype?
Yea..I dey Skype bro but the speed of the WiFi in my area won't let it stream seamlessly. Howfar?
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Yea..I dey Skype bro but the speed of the WiFi in my area won't let it stream seamlessly. Howfar?
Oh Okay.. I am very fine jare. Na one ediot wey wan kill me with unnecessary mentions
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Oh Okay.. I am very fine jare. Na one ediot wey wan kill me with unnecessary mentions
Yea I've been seeing the link on all his comments. I no sabi wetin e mean only for me to open today and find all your monickers listed. So for every stupid comment he spews, you all must get it grin

Abeg report to the mods.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Yea I've been seeing the link on all his comments. I no sabi wetin e mean only for me to open today and find all your monickers listed. So for every stupid comment he spews, you all must get it grin

Abeg report to the mods.
I no wan report abeg. When e tire e go stop am
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
I no wan report abeg. When e tire e go stop am
The guy no go stop as long as it takes nothing from him. You should report..normally I get taken aback when I see some comments by these dolts. I can imagine what you're facing getting every comment from one of them.

You.should complain to the mods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Served in Osun State for Youth Service Picture / Jonathan May Lose Woefully In Lagos / How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.