Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari (3095 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Franchise21(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ndigbo Cultural Society of Nigeria (NCSN) has
called on former military head of state and
Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive
Congress Major-General Muhammadu Buhari
(retd) to withdraw from the February
presidential election.
The Igbo Society said General Buhari should
withdraw to save Nigeria from all ill wishes of
The group in a statement signed by its President,
Chief Udo Udeogaranya urged General Buhari to
tow the path of statesman, extricate himself from
the deceits of APC leaders and withdraw with
immediate effect from the presidential contest, “if
he has any atom of nationalism, gratitude to the
country, love for the nation and progress of our
dear country, Nigeria.”
Udeogaranya said with the permutations of some
international communities, the strikes of terror
against Nigeria and the internal wounds in the
nation, “it behooves on any Nigerian with the
interest of the nation at heart, to do all that is
within their powers to save Nigeria from the ill
wishes of 2015.
“We advice Major-General Muhammadu Buhari
(retd) to learn wisdom from the East that have
allowed and supports their brothers from the
South-South to complete their tenure of eight
years, as we all have allowed the South-West to
have their uninterrupted eight years.”
According to the group, “economically, Nigerian
government depends largely on oil exports and
import duties, both are derived from South
Eastern soil and the people of South Eastern
Nigeria, which accounts for even more
developments around the nation than the South
Eastern Nigeria.
“Therefore any candidacy that may spill ill
feelings to that section of the country may not be
favourable for the nation and should rather be
jettison for the good of the nation.”
The group opined that Nigeria owes the South-
South people another four years to complete their
full tenure, “as this is their first time presiding
over the nation, which they have fed for decades
and four years in a nations life is nothing.

http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/withdraw-from-presidential-race-igbo-group-tells-buhari/

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by morefire: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
why cant GEJ do same

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by englishmart(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wahala dey o.
Too many complicated issues.
Nobody has the right to induce any aspirant's resignation...... In as much as I'm not a fan of Buhari, I Still don't like this....

GEJ till terry G wins grammy

7 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:
Same wisdom from the east that made ojuiku wasted the lives of 3 million yeboes. Rubbish
killing English since 2012

8 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by englishmart(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
mods fp pls.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Mogidi: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC ticket: Senator asks Buhari to withdraw
The senator representing Kano South Senatorial District, Kabiru Gaya, on Thursday, appealed to a former Head of State, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari
Contd:http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-ticket-senator-asks-buhari-atiku-to-withdraw/

Those Urging Buhari To Contest 2015 Elections Are His Biggest Enemies – APC Lawmaker
Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Finance, Dr. Abdulmumin Jibrin, said on Thursday that those encouraging former Head of State and All Progressives Congress chieftain, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), to contest the 2015 presidential
Contd:http://www.informationng.com/2014/09/those-urging-buhari-to-contest-2015-elections-are-his-biggest-enemies-apc-lawmaker.html

Nigerians are pleading with the bukohari leader to stand down and not plunge Nigeria into war.

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by jahbiz: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Igbo group or umbrella group?

This must b comin from ''share

the money

people,, and impoverish the

masses camp.

We all know them.....

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Vicotex(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
[s]
harde2lah:
Same wisdom from the east that made ojuiku wasted the lives of 3 million yeboes. Rubbish
[/s]
dirty yoruba man talkin rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Make the clueless one withdraw from race first

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by GEJisBOKO: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is the same group that wrote a letter to Governor Fashola few weeks ago, demanding that Yorubas should stop speaking Yoruba language at government functions

5 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chai, Buhari don suffer. So even a nonentity like this Igbo group with not more that 10 Members who are all TANists are also calling for his withdrawal? I will like to know what they intend to do next because Buhari will not only contest but will be sworn-in in May

5 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJisBOKO:
This is the same group that wrote a letter to Governor Fashola few weeks ago, demanding that Yorubas should stop speaking Yoruba language at government functions
They are nonentities my dear brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
killing English since 2012
I guess you meant "Killing English LANGUAGE..."

A case of pot calling kettle black.

8 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:
epileptic written English.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by smartigo: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
I shall not be tempted to generalize this position as the opinion of the igbo,rather address this inconsequential and unscrupulous group to keep shut.
What is eating into some people, even that shameless FFK sef? Obviously, they are threatened going by the incessant cheap blackmail and personality assassination. Buhari has been favored and he is coming to power this 2015.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
I guess you mean "Killing English LANGUAGE..."

I think it should be: I guess you meant "killing English language" because you reacted to a post from the past.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by LogicPower(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:
APC ticket: Senator asks Buhari to withdraw

Those Urging Buhari To Contest 2015 Elections Are His Biggest Enemies – APC Lawmaker

Nigerians are pleaing with the bukohari leader to stand down and not plunge Nigeria into war.

The two law-makers from Kano you mentioned (Sen. Gaya and Hon. Jibril) wanted both Buhari and Atiku to withdraw for their mentor (Kwankwaso) BEFORE the APC presidential primary election.

But after the people's general cruised so easily to victory at the primary election, his campaign has gathered so much momentum, and the change train has moved so fast and so far, that Sen. Kabiru is now one of Buhari's leading campaign directors in NW.

5 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by chimerase2: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:
I think it should be: I guess you meant "killing English language" because you reacted to a post from the past.

grin
thank u ma beloved eminent grin

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimerase2:
thank u ma beloved eminent grin
anytime bro, I am happy I helped a fellow Nigerian. grin

This language no be our language but some people carry the matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:

grin
Thanks! You only forgot to put a "coma" after the "killing English language" (before the because). cheesy cheesy

The point is, no one's command of English language can be said to be perfect. Not even the Brit(or the Yanks)!

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by donphilopus: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
LogicPower:

The two law-makers from Kano you mentioned (Sen. Gaya and Hon. Jibril) wanted both Buhari and Atiku to withdraw for their mentor (Kwankwaso) BEFORE the APC presidential primary election.

But after the people's general cruised so easily to victory at the primary election, his campaign has gathered so much momentum, and the change train has moved so fast and so far, that Sen. Kabiru is now one of Buhari's leading campaign directors in NW.

Why not just allow the guy to wallow in ignorance?!

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:

That englishsmarrt or whatever is fond of making mockery of people.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Why not just allow the guy to wallow in ignorance?!
TANists will always be stupid
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by chimerase2: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
customized13:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks! You only forgot to put a "coma" after the "killing English language" (before the because). cheesy cheesy

The point is, no one's command of English language can be said to be perfect. Not even the Brit(or the Yanks)!
yap, no one, I am not perfect either.

We are all as black as a kettle, you know wink
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by englishmart(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
I guess you mean "Killing English LANGUAGE..."

correcting an error with another error.

4 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari should not resign for the sake of our democracy but i have a feeling that this election will surely be a struggle and may lead to chaos and blood shed.
Nigerian army is weakened danger portend for Nigeria if the outcome of this election is not handled with patroitism.
Buhari has endured so much failures and i urge JEGA to conduct a free and fair election.
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by M17: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:

Bleep your self racist son of worthless LovePeddler /BASTARD . GOD PUNISH WHOLE OF PRIMITIVE TRIBE TILL THE END OF TIME.

IF ANY TRIBE WANNA GET DOWN WITH YOU Bleep YOU TOO
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by shadelek(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by M17: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:

fU UCK your self racist son of worthless LovePeddler /BASTARD . GOD PUNISH WHOLE OF PRIMITIVE TRIBE TILL THE END OF TIME.

IF ANY TRIBE WANNA GET DOWN WITH YOU FU UCK YOU TOO
Re: Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari by M17: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
harde2lah:

fU UCK your self racist son of worthless LovePeddler /BASTARD . GOD PUNISH WHOLE OF PRIMITIVE TRIBE TILL THE END OF TIME.

IF ANY TRIBE WANNA GET DOWN WITH YOU FU UCK YOU TOO ../.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Driven Out Of Presidential Villa / BREAKING: 5 Deputy Comptroller-Generals Of Customs Resign [see Letter] / FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.