Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) (2155 Views)

Have I Damaged My Manhood / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Male TV Presenter Screams In Agony After Trying Child Birth Stimulator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by Truth234(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
A model whose bottom came second in Brazil's Miss BumBum beauty contest has revealed the terrible harm plastic surgery wreaked on her body. Andressa Urach, 27, spent a month in intensive care and feared she would lose her leg after fillers 'rotted' her muscles and had to be removed, triggering a life-threatening infection.

These photos show the shocking extent of the damage to one of the most controversial TV presenters in Brazil - a nation which has overtaken the U.S. to become the cosmetic surgery capital of the world. Miss Urach, who once made hotly-contested claims that she slept with footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, has reportedly undergone at least nine cosmetic procedures in the past five years.
They were said to have included a nose job, a bioplasty facial 'correction', jaw reduction, breast enlargement, liposuction and even vaginal lip reduction.

Most important of all was her prized rear. It won her the runner-up title in the 2012 Miss BumBum contest, which aims to find Brazil's most attractive bottom. She reportedly had injections of two filers, hydrogel and PMMA, to make it larger and more plump.
But in July she began complaining of discomfort and had 400ml of hydrogel drained from each of her upper thighs.
She told Brazil's R7 website at the time: 'The hydrogel was not absorbed by my body and started to harm me. 'Now I've discovered that the PMMA is sticking to my muscles and causing the tissue to rot.

Despite the operation, she continued to be in pain and in November she was taken to the Conceicao Hospital in Porto Alegre with an advanced infection of her left leg. She underwent two unsuccessful drainage procedures, according to reports, before suffering from septic shock and being moved to intensive care. At one point her life was in danger and it was claimed her leg could have had to be amputated.
Her mother Marisete De Favari logged in to her Twitter account, asking the model's 220,000 followers to pray for her as she remained on the ward in a serious state.

'I would ask for prayers from friends and people who wish for the recovery of my daughter,' she wrote on December 10.
'She's starting to walk, put her foot down and sit. After all this time lying down, she expected it would be painful. She has been taking morphine since entering the hospital, but now they are taking the drugs away from her gradually.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2897129/Miss-Bum-Bum-contestant-Brazilian-TV-presenter-reveals-shocking-damage-caused-fillers-injected-bigger-bottom-thighs.html

Re: Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Just imagine *smh*
Re: Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by Truth234(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Just imagine *smh*

As in fear catch me
Re: Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by coldgate(f): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vanity.
Re: Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by Afrobasic(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Women and vanity should be synonyms... Smh undecided
Re: Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by teeghurl(f): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
smh, all because of attention. low self-esteem at its peak angry
Re: Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by Beesluv: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Irritating.

Beautiful face though
Re: Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by olu77(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is it this small thing in the last picture that she wanted to loose her life for?

This is not a question for the gods, Dr 90210 should have an answer.

90% of Nigerian women have better shaped bum but crave for brazilian hair; doctors should find those willing to trade their Nigerian bum for brazilian hair (trade by barter)
Re: Brazilian TV Presenter, Miss Bum Bum Damaged By Fillers (photos) by gidjah(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is what you want to call the FOOLISHNESS IN MODERN COSMETICS BEAUTY!see where it has landed this one!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? / Issues Teenagers’ Face Today By Peter Ufuoma Ibeh / Crossroad: Advice To A Young Aspiring Lecturer (with An Option)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.