Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Have I Damaged My Manhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Damaged My Manhood (4667 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Damaged My Manhood by weirdgf: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hi guys, i won't like to bore you with long and unnecessary stories, i was a chronic masturbator in the past, i sort of stopped for religious reasons and it's been almost 5 months now. The thought of going back has been crossing my mind but I've always avoided the act one way or the other by keeping myself busy, the problem now is, whenever i enter the loo, while doing my thing, instead of piss that's meant to accompany the turd, it's semen that'll come out. Doctors in the house, what's the probability of my manhood being damaged by my past act? Matured comments will be appreciated
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Flatties: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yes its damaged beyond repair.
So you'll keep cummin forever grin

5 Likes

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
embarassed mature comment? When you were mast*bating nobody dey there. The best thing is to consult your doctor and pray hard.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mazi! run go see your doctor

1 Like

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by crackhaus: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
weirdgf:
Hi guys, i won't like to bore you with long and unnecessary stories, i was a chronic masturbator in the past, i sort of stopped for religious reasons and it's been almost 5 months now. The thought of going back has been crossing my mind but I've always avoided the act one way or the other by keeping myself busy, the problem now is, whenever i enter the loo, while doing my thing, instead of piss that's meant to accompany the turd, it's semen that'll come out. Doctors in the house, what's the probability of my manhood being damaged by my past act? Matured comments will be appreciated
You mean you ejaculate while taking a shit? Like you mean you orgasm while taking a shit? You mean sperm comes out while taking a shit? shocked shocked

I really don't know man, but it looks like you're dying.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by weirdgf: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
crackhaus:

You mean you ejaculate while taking a shit? Like you mean you orgasm while taking a shit? You mean sperm comes out while taking a shit? shocked shocked

Not an orgasm really, but i do ejaculate instead of piss
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by crackhaus: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
weirdgf:

Not an orgasm really, but i do ejaculate instead of piss
Yep, you're dying. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Heshei: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Don't be afraid...some people who abuse you here were once graduate from that league.
You will be fine.. wait a little bit doctors are on their way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by ifex370(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
crackhaus:

Yep, you're dying. cry

Op receive your healing this hour in Jesus Name..Amen
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Ahmed0336(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifex370:

undecided
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by crackhaus: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifex370:

undecided undecided
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by ifex370(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
crackhaus:

undecided undecided

Distance is not a barrier.. All he has to do is believe

1 Like

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Spermatozoa coming out instead of urine. My guy masturbating has nothing to do with this one. Go to the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by crackhaus: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifex370:

I believe you're too religious for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by agohmamuda(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Heshei:
Don't be afraid...some people who abuse you here were once graduate from that league.
You will be fine.. wait a little bit doctors are on their way

Doctor don show. But am busy treating soldiers wounded from Iraq. Op's Penis can wait.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by koolet: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
lofty900:
Spermatozoa coming out instead of urine. My guy masturbating has nothing to do with this one. Go to the hospital
coming from a chronic maturbator grin
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
koolet:
coming from a chronic maturbator grin
lolz
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by ogeoflyf(f): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Answer:- Yes you have. grin
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by sisisioge: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whew! Dude! Biko see a doctor asap! It's funny you chose to come here first instead of general hospital!
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by janefarms2015: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
crackhaus:

Yep, you're dying. cry

My brother, u wan make ds man commit suicide? Abeg stop ds joke I dey laugh too much oo, kilode?
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by baby124: 2:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Your body is too used to masturbation. Go and see a urologist to be on the safe side. But my guess is that your body is used to being stimulated by masturbation so easily with semen release. When you poo, it is stimulated somehow that it remembers to release!

I also read that if your poo is too hard, it could stimulate your prostate and you release. This issue of ejaculation while pooing is actually common and nothing to worry about OP.
See this page:

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/semen-drips-out-of-my-penis-when-i-poop-why?page=1

1 Like

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Heshei: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2017
agohmamuda:

Doctor don show. But am busy treating soldiers wounded from Iraq. Op's Penis can wait.

You should help Op o cos that thing is delicate too
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Go to a Doctor.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Go to a Doctor.

Are you really waiting for us to tell you to go to a Doctor before you know you should?
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by ademasta(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2017
weirdgf:
Nairaland, an abode for funny comments.

Back to the topic, bros you don't have any problem. Not even a single one. You are more than normal self.

Lemme explain to you clearer, semen/sperm comes out of your joystick simply because of long abstinence. Look at it this way, you have a sperm production machine in your body which had always been producing sperm in replace of the ones you did pump out during your days of masturbation. And this machine had been conditioned and configured to produce sperm on daily basis due to your constant and frequent habit of masturbation. Now that you stopped the habit, the machine has considered it normal, hence the frequent production. So in short, the machine is now producing more than your balls can contain. Now, the reason why I said you are normal is because presently you are fully loaded with sperm, and it's not a problem at all. Imagine how full your tank would be after 5 months of no pump action, while the machine keeps producing without a stop.
There is what we call Body Management, and no one manages your body than you. Not everything you go to doctors for.

Solution!

1. Please go to your girlfriend and have sex with her. Atleast 3 good rounds to reduce the sperm in your sperm bank.

Or

2. Masturbate 3 times within the week to reduce it as usual. Note, this time know you are masturbating for a purpose, and not for the feelings of it.

After this, you are good to go. God bless you my brother.

Note, too much sperm in your epididymis/vas deferens can lead to prostate cancer, hence the need to jerk it off. Once you achieve your goals, stop the masturbation.

Cc
Ademasta

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Marvel1206: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
ademasta:

Nairaland, an abode for funny comments.

Back to the topic, bros you don't have any problem. Not even a single one. You are more than normal self.

Lemme explain to you clearer, semen/sperm comes out of your joystick simply because of long abstinence. Look at it this way, you have a sperm production machine in your body which had always been producing sperm in replace of the ones you did pump out during your days of masturbation. And this machine had been conditioned and configured to produce sperm on daily basis due to your constant and frequent habit of masturbation. Now that you stopped the habit, the machine has considered it normal, hence the frequent production. So in short, the machine is now producing more than your balls can contain. Now, the reason why I said you are normal is because presently you are fully loaded with sperm, and it's not a problem at all. Imagine how full your tank would be after 5 months of no pump action, while the machine keeps producing without a stop.
There is what we call Body Management, and no one manages your body than you. Not everything you go to doctors for.

Solution!

1. Please go to your girlfriend and have sex with her. Atleast 3 good rounds to reduce the sperm in your sperm bank.

Or

2. Masturbate 3 times within the week to reduce it as usual. Note, this time know you are masturbating for a purpose, and not for the feelings of it.

After this, you are good to go. God bless you my brother.

Note, too much sperm in your epididymis/vas deferens can lead to prostate cancer, hence the need to jerk it off. Once you achieve your goals, stop the masturbation.

Cc
Ademasta

Can't it be drained? Like with injection or anything? grin
Your solution may not be totally helpful
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by agohmamuda(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Heshei:

You should help Op o cos that thing is delicate too

With or without his Penis, he will survive. These wounded soldiers are top cases right now.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Better go and see your doctor to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
crackhaus:

*vomits on his shoes*

Sorry embarassed

*walks out of thread*
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by ifyalways(f): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
crackhaus:

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Scary but hilarious.

@OP, are you sure you can differentiate pus from sPeRrm?
Could be pus or some other discharge caused by an untreated STD. Hope you've seen a doctor sha?
Re: Have I Damaged My Manhood by crackhaus: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2017
LaylaAli:

*vomits on his shoes*

Sorry embarassed

*walks out of thread*
Do my eyes deceive me or is this who I think it is? cheesy cheesy
You still came back eh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home / Mommyeaster's Giveaway / Everything You Need For Your Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.