Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State (2160 Views)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
The APC presidential candidate touched down at Delta State for his presidential campaign rally

source http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/photos-from-buharis-presidential.html

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Mancity26(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
so? How will it stop GMB from jailing innocent citizen?
He Is An Ethnic Bigot Who Thinks That
Vendetta Is Fighting Corruption: After
Buhari and his boys overthrew the govt
of Shagari with the sole reason that the
govt was highly corrupt, he locked up Dr.
Alex Ekwueme – the then VP in Kirikiri
maximum prison but left Shagari – the
president and Head of govt in his
mansion. Ekwueme was tried by the
tribunal set-up by Buhari and the tribunal
declared that he was even poorer than he
was before he came into office. Yet,
Buhari jailed him and allowed Shagari to
relax in his mansion.
He gave Dede Sam Mbakwe 100-year jail
term for stealing nothing and also went
after his wife. Ambrose Ali was tried for
an undeveloped plot of land and he was
jailed for 75 years with heavy torture that
led to blindness and later death. Jim
Nwobodo and Lateef Jakande were jailed
for 100 years for stealing nothing.
Adekunle Ajasin was tried by a military
tribunal and found innocent. Buhari
ordered a fresh trial, he was found
innocent again. Buhari changed the
tribunal and tried him again. He was still
found innocent. Buhari still jailed him. But,
Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal
Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt
governor of Niger State who was arrested
at Heathrow airport with £14 million.
Awwal was never jailed. He was placed
under house arrest in his mansion like
Shagari for just two weeks and indeed
released.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by naturally: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
This man get crowd o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by meracool(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wow...
SS People are all ready for the Change GMB is bringing

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
naturally:
This man get crowd o shocked

Wait till he shows up in SW & the Northern states...you aint seen nothing yet.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Sealeddeal(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
I could not even see the retarded and clueless General.
The stadium look empty.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maple:

Wait till he shows up in SW & the Northern states...you aint seen nothing yet.
He's a foreigner grin
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sealeddeal:
I could not even see the retarded and clueless General.
The stadium look empty.
Are u sure ur sight aint aving any issue? Pls make sure u fix it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Tomytomy3: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Christians, preparing to vote an anti-christ, litrate preparing to vote illitrate, intresting.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
The General is in serious business. Why PDP continue tarnishing his image,the General keeps going higher.

Sai FeBUHARI 14!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by GovWahala: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari keep suffering and deceiving Yourself.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Kennywills7(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
na wa o
So dis man do rally and we wen dey warri nor knw?
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Kennywills7(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
na wa o
To b honest wit u apc in delta state is not existing!
Everyone knows Delta is a stronghold of pdp in south south
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Gboliwe: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
The last time, he expected to win even though he didn't campaign anywhere near Calabar, PHc, Uyo and Asaba and cried when he failed for the 3rd time.

This time he is actually exerting his already failing energy in doing the right thing, and he will still fail and wail hailstorm.
Useless fanatic who won't respect his age and retire. Continue!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by dat9jaguy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
The last time he didn't campaign anywhere near Calabar, PHc, Uyo and Asaba and cried when he failed for the 3rd time. This time he is exerting his already failing energy in doing the right thing, yet he will still fail and wail hailstorm. Useless fanatic who won't respect his age and retire. Continue!

Oya cry now tongue

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by meracool(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
The Sign that the SS people are embracing. The CHANGE that's on the Way..

Vote APC
Vote GMB..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Gboliwe: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
dat9jaguy:

Oya cry now tongue

Why should I?
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Kennywills7:
na wa o
Bros abeg ask dem ooo, wetin dey pain me pass be say i dey stay near the stadium i no see any rAlly or even crowd abi na Audio
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Kennywills7(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Cybermugu1:
Bros abeg ask dem ooo, wetin dey pain me pass be say i dey stay near the stadium i no see any rAlly or even crowd abi na Audio

D tin tire me o where i dey stay around d cemetery road, we dey see stadium o but i dey wonder where dat rally take place o
Abi na another place or another warri dey delta?
its possible d stadium was empty because noise nor come from dat area
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by richeso: 3:28am On Jan 08, 2015
take a look at all his rallies in the south south areas.. delta, calabar, akwaibom etc..

his smiles no pure. his face is not clear..i see something in his face.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by nigerianvenom(m): 4:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Why is isibanjo relegated to d background in all d campaigns pics av so far seen?
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by nigerianvenom(m): 4:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Feb 14,we go know

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Kennywills7:

D tin tire me o where i dey stay around d cemetery road, we dey see stadium o but i dey wonder where dat rally take place o
Abi na another place or another warri dey delta?
its possible d stadium was empty because noise nor come from dat area
Bro, Am as confuse as u.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2015
Change is here
Vote GMB
Vote Change

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State by gbounty: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Am surprised at some people castigating a God's elected man in the name of education and religion and called themselves Christians, I never read in the history of Jesus Christ and Mohammed attending any institution but yet they rule and still rule the word. GMB is the God's voice and the people's choice.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Agbaje’s Poster On Illegal Space Goes Viral / Reactions On Fayose Advert On Punch Fayose Under Attack For Advert About Buhari / Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.