Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? (6576 Views)

What Certifications Necessary For A Political Science Graduate? / Public Relations Career / Hnd Or Bsc, Not A Factor For A Better Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by Crispels(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
God bless Nairaland!!!!
Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by olu77(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
You don't need mods. Transfer 20k into my gtb account, I will help you hack nairaland and move it to the front page.

Meanwhile, you better read international relation jeje. Me I don't see any science in the politics of looting we are practicing here. Just kidding o but I prefer International relation.

1 Like

Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by Crispels(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Looool... Thanks bro..hoping for more contributions
Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
International relations

1 Like

Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by Crispels(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sammyblake:
International relations

Hmmmm Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by amusa23: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sm1 should plz aid me, I studied History & int'l studies bt am working as supervisor which I 'd intrest in becoming HR. Hw can do that.
Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by iceflow14(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2015
olu77:
You don't need mods. Transfer 20k into my gtb account, I will help you hack nairaland and move it to the front page.

Meanwhile, you better read international relation jeje. Me I don't see any science in the politics of looting we are practicing here. Just kidding o but I prefer International relation.

the reason y u dnt see science in the politics is that...non of Nigeria fucking leader study pol.science..som study fishery,agric nd stuffs like that,that aint their line of career.

Amma proudly pol.science student###

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by Crispels(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
iceflow14:

the reason y u dnt see science in the politics is that...non of Nigeria fucking leader study pol.science..som study fishery,agric nd stuffs like that,that aint their line of career.

Amma proudly pol.science student###

What are the opportunities under political science

The opportunities for a graduate of the course??
Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by ambassadorgozie(m): 6:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Bros go study international relations, dats my course..its very nice!

1 Like

Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by iceflow14(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Crispels:

What are the opportunities under political science

The opportunities for a graduate of the course??

genue opportunities only comes from God, Govt can offer u a well paid job yhu can start from there while building your own political vision..what you dont understand is that, you dont survive here in Nigeria with what u study...but whit what you know.
Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by mebad(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Charle,
in my opinion, i would suggest you choose political science. Inter-Rel is too narrow and course curriculum is designed towards a particular ... Pol-science on the other hand, is the combination of social science and inter-rel. so pol-sci is like studying politics,philosophy,economics e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by samtol4(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2015
mebad:
Charle,
in my opinion, i would suggest you choose political science. Inter-Rel is too narrow and course curriculum is designed towards a particular ... Pol-science on the other hand, is the combination of social science and inter-rel. so pol-sci is like studying politics,philosophy,economics e.t.c
You are very intelligent.what you wrote shows the level of your exposure . @op Political science doesn't mean u participate in politics but you can work in governmental policies formulation and moreover nothing stops you from working anywhere in the world .if you want to limit yourself to Nigerian environment go for int.relations but if you look beyond Nigeria ,pol sc is preferable .Most countries in the world combine the two courses as. Discipline
Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by Jaydex: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Which university do u go to?
Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by chidozieikeji2: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Go and study political science because it covers a lot of courses ranging frm international relations,pub admin,sociology,philosophy and economics international relations is too narrow comparing it with political science is like comparing a goat with a cow
Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by Timossa(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jaydex:
Which university do u go to?

I tire for these people here o.

1 Like

Re: Political Science/international Relations, Which Is A Better Course??? by mentro: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mr Crispels, I sent you a dm. There are things I will like us to discuss, just wanna learn from you sir.

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve A Work-life Balance / Dais For Data Scientist / Geomatics Engineering Or Surveying And Geoinformatics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.