Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Public Relations Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Public Relations Career (16562 Views)

How To Join Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations, NIPR / Enquiries @ Nipr Professional Examination in Public Relations. / NIPR: Public Relations June 2018 Diet Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Relations Career by symmetric: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
PUBLIC RELATIONS is the fastest growing profession the world over!

Choose a career in PR today.

For registration and further enquiries,

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
For:

* NIPR student/ exam registration,
* PR lectures and updated study materials,
* BSC/PGD/MSC project materials in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising and PR.
* outdoor advertising on major pedestrian bridges in Lagos.

08139458588, 08053408939.
www.symmetriccommunications.com
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Facts of Life...

1 Share

Re: Public Relations Career by funlover1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cooperate Communications?
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2017
PR CASE STUDIES

*How Education Helped to Reduce Police and Dog Encounters as well as Prevent Job Loss*

*The Challenge*

About half of all police shootings involve household dogs, which leads to police officers losing their jobs or getting involved in civilian’s lawsuits for shooting pets. In order to eradicate this, the National Canine Research Council created a free video series to teach officers how to assess canine body language.

*Strategy*

Coyne Public Relations and National Canine Research Council partnered to design
educational resources to prepare law enforcement for encounters with dogs while on duty:

a) *Video Series:* Police and Dog Encount Tactical Strategies and Effective Tools Keep our Communities Safe and Hum

b) *Manual:* The Problem of Dog-Related Incidents and Encounters

*Police and Dog Encounters is a resource that:*

1. shows officers how to recognize the s a dog may be present, how to avoid unnecessary encounters with dogs, an how to distinguish between warning signs and signs of friendliness when they m enter a dog’s space;

2. Teaches simple techniques that help officers see the effect of body language on a dog’s behavior;

3. Provides training in effective response genuinely volatile situations, in order t avoid the worst case scenarios—being injured by a dog or shooting one.

*Results*

Coyne PR leveraged a targeted media relations campaign, which garnered more than 565 million media impressions.

Web traffic grew by 708%.

Police forces also committed to the cause. For ex-ample, the Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, police department said NCRC training is now mandatory for officers.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unlock Your Education

Enhance Your Public Speaking Skills

Conquer Your Fear & Speak with Confidence

Join our 4 Saturday's intensive
PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS:

Cost: 100k

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2017
REFLECTION : Take time to think, it is the source of power, take time to play, it is the secret of perpetual youth, take time to read, it is the foundation of wisdom, take time to pray, it is the greatest power on earth, take time to love and be loved, it is God given privilege. He who kills time injures eternity......Good day.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS from NIPR.

This is to formally inform you that registration & lectures are ongoing for June 2017 NIPR professional exams in Public relations.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588, 08053408939
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
*Mistakes Corporate Communications Professionals keep making*

1. *Writing for the Board instead of the press*

The single most important rule of writing is to write for your audience. Most Corporate Communications teams know this and still don’t do it. You know in your heart that nobody cares about senior appointments at your company. Unless your new CIO has an incredible back story, his or her appointment does not warrant a press release… But your Board thinks it’s a huge deal. Do you have the guts to break the news to them? You should, because if you don’t explain that it’s not newsworthy to them now, you’ll be explaining why nobody published the press release up later on.

*The fix:* Announce the news on your company blog, and amplify it on social media. Make it as colourful as possible. Don’t just tell the world how many years of experience your new hire has; give them a flavour of their personality, and what they bring to the team beyond technical skills.

2. *Allowing intra-departmental teams to compete instead of collaborating*.

Larger companies usually have different teams within their Corporate Communications department like Digital, PR, Events, Marketing or Advertising. Although each team is ultimately building toward the same goals, they compete for budget, head count, and other resources. The more intense this competition is, the less likely teams are to work together. This results in duplication of work and all kinds of other inefficiencies.

*The fix:* Encourage teams to come together regularly to exchange ideas and create integrated campaigns. Reinforce the idea that each platform supports the others. A big event can only gain from support by the PR and Digital teams. An advertising campaign can have dramatically better results if supported by the Social Media team. Give recognition to team members who encourage collaboration.

3. *Outsourcing work instead of giving the in-house team resources.*

Often, for big projects, Corporate Communications managers will okay huge budgets to hire an external agency to help their department achieve important goals. If you’re spending $100,000 per year to keep a PR agency on retainer, would that money be better spent hiring two full-time team members? It can be disheartening for teams who know that they could achieve the same results or better if that money was spent on resourcing the in-house team.

*The fix:* Trust and value your in-house teams. Ask them for their ideas, and how much of the project is achievable with the skills and talents available in-house. But don’t ask your teams to achieve it with just the budget that is already available to them. Offer them the resources you’re planning to allocate externally.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
We have also unbundled the packages.

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
We have also unbundled the packages

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
*UNBUNDLED PACKAGES*

A) *PR Case Studies;Mastering The Trade (print copy)*
N7500
Note
Free delivery

B) *PR Case Studies VCD*
*N2500*

For office Delivery *N3000*

C) *The 9 Principles of Effective Communication* from the from the book 'The Power of Communication' by Prof. Fred Helio Garcia of New York city University.
*N3000*

For office Delivery
*N4, 000*

Note
To order for the two VCDs together
*N4,500*

For office Delivery
*N5,500*

D) *Media Training*; How to be a successful Spokesperson.
*eBook*
a. Media Training Tips
b. Keeping the Wolf at Bay by Jonathan Bernstein
*N5,500*

To order pay into any
Gtbank
Symmetric Communications

Then send Ur name, email or office address as a text or WhatsApp message to 08139458588 or 08053408939.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
PR career.

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Good Monday Here's a Quick Quiz...

Good Morning, from Coach Aniekan and the Living an Effective Lifestyle Team.

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

~ Mark Twain

Looking back at some of my projects, I stumbled into a quiz I did in 2008 to gain clarity and direction for my next phase of life then. These questions really helped me define some key elements in moving forward – am sure it will do same for you, Enjoy!!!

Kindly answer ‘Yes’ (Y) or ‘No’ (N) as it applies to you.

The Quiz:

I am willing to dedicate 20 plus hours a week to achieve success [   ]

I love Risk (Calculated risk); I thrive on risk [  ]

I have a thick skin; being called names does not bother me [  ]

I am good at understanding and interpreting the big picture [  ]

I pay attention to details [  ]

I am an excellent communicator [  ]

I am a good writer [  ]

I like to sell myself - promote my values to others with passion and enthusiasm [  ]

I can balance Logic with Intuition and the big picture with details [   ]

I know my limitations [  ]

I can easily say “No” [  ]

I am compulsively self-disciplined [  ]

I am comfortable speaking with people in all disciplines and at all levels of an organization [  ]

I choose to get rewarded based on my results [  ]

I am willing to create my life, and not let life just happen to me [  ]

I am willing to always play the money game to win [ ]

I am willing to commit to being Rich [  ]

I always think Big, not Small [ ]

I always focus on Opportunities and not on Obstacles [  ]

I am willing to admire other rich and successful people, and do not resent them [  ]

I am willing always associate with positive and successful people, not negatives [  ]

I am willing to be a problem solver [  ]

I am an excellent Receiver [   ]

I am willing to focus on my Net-worth and not my working income [  ]

I can manage money well [  ]

I am willing to make my money work hard for me, not me for my money [  ]

I can act in spite of Fear, Doubt, Worry, Inconvenience, Discomfort or Mood. [  ]

I am willing to constantly learn and grow continually [  ]

Remember... You were crafted for an effective lifestyle, make it count today.

Thank you and keep living effectively, 

Coach Aniekan

------ ▣ ▣ ▣ ▣ ------

1 Like

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 5:28am On Mar 15, 2017
*World Speech Day*

Join a global movement that is dramatically changing the world on World Speech Day Lagos, 15th March, 2017, @ The Manifold Place, 85 Ikorodu Road, opposite Fidelity Bank, Lagos... 10am - 1pm.

(1) Be immersed in a cloud of inspiration that triggers the flow of ideas.
(2) Be empowered by carefully-crafted, wilfully-woven, and skillfully-spoken words to accomplish unimaginable things.
(3) Be ravished by rigorous, intelligent discourse and superior arguments.
(4) Increase your capacity to become more from... impassioned conversations and extraordinary thinking.
(5) Broaden your mind from an array of multidisciplinary speeches.
(6) Refill your well of knowledge.
(7) Expand your personal, professional, and business network.

*Attendance is Free but you must register*

Registration at: /wsdlagosticket. Like our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/World Speech Day Lagos; follow us on Twitter - @WorldSpeechLag; follow us on Instagram - lagosworldspeechday; visit the website - www.worldspeechday.com
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Look at this...

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is PR for you?

First of all it is important to establish what your expectations of public relations are. Reading through the careers information on this page will give you an idea of what working in PR involves. Despite popular media representations of the industry, PR isn't all glamour and long, boozy lunches – it can involve a lot of hard work and long hours. That's not to say there aren't perks to the job of course! Essentially, public relations can offer an incredibly varied and challenging career, encompassing many different activities. As with many jobs, the proof is in the pudding and you will only find out if you are suited to PR through experience in the field.

Some questions to ask yourself when considering PR as a career…

Do I have an interest in what's going on around me?

PR practitioners need to be aware of current trends and issues. Keeping up to date with the world around you is vital when advising clients or brainstorming campaign ideas. See Be news aware below.

Do I have good communication skills?

PR practitioners must be confident talking to a wide range of people – for example, your role may involve presenting to clients, dealing with journalists and meeting with groups of people important to your organisation or client. You also need to have excellent writing skills as you could be producing press releases, annual reports, articles and newsletters.

There are certain essential qualities and skills that you will need to get ahead in PR. These include:

Good verbal and written communication skills
An ability to multi task and manage your time effectively
A good level of organisation and planning
An interest in all forms of media
Flexibility
Do I cope well under pressure?

PR roles can be incredibly varied so you will need to be able to organise your workload in order to meet strict deadlines. The ability to multi task is essential, and a flexible attitude important. If you are looking for a 9-5 job, then PR is probably not for you – your position may involve early starts, late finishes or time at the weekend.

According to a survey undertaken by Cranfield School of Management and the CIPR, the following skills and qualities are important if you are considering working in public relations:

Ability to:

analyse management needs
counsel management
identify causes of problems, analyse future trends and predict their consequences
research into public opinion, attitudes and expectations and advise on necessary action
plan, organise and co-ordinate tasks
monitor and follow up
set goals and objectives
motivate and influence others
communicate effectively with individuals and groups in meetings and through presentations
write and edit press releases and reports
work effectively with journalists
identify major social issues affecting organisations
establish financial control.

CIPR Foundation Award.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2017
REFLECTION :

If you are depressed you are living in the past,
If you are anxious you are living in the future,
If you are at peace you are living in the present. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of anyone who is not trying.
It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice...

Good morning.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
THE CUSTOM UNIFORM SAGA BY THE NIGERIAN SENATE. .

I wish to refer all those who have been commenting on the Custom Uniform debate to take time out to read Sections 1-4 of the Nigerian Customs Service Board Act which creates the Nigerian Customs Service Board and the constitution thereof as well as the Customs and Excise Management Act to appreciate the time wasting exercise of the Senate that has unfortunately distracted itself from the main substance of the issue which is the retroactive policy on payment of duties on vehicles and has concentrated on a time wasting , pedestrian and non issue of wearing uniforms by the CG.

I am still waiting for anyone including the Senate to refer us to any general policy guidelines made by the Nigerian Customs Service Board that prescribes that the CG must wear uniforms.

In fact by the provisions of Section 2 of the Act, anybody can be appointed as CG including a person seconded from any arm of the Civil Service . It doesn't have to be a career officer.

And do our Senators and all know that the duties of the Board under the Customs and Excise Act are in two parts?

Do they know what the Excise duties entail?

Do they know that border and port control and duties assessment and collection are only an integral part of the functions of the service?

Do they know that it also has inspectorate responsibilities over factories and industrial complexes?

Do they know it has powers over some elements of aviation with powers to even impound ships and aircrafts?

Do they know that it also must grant licences for the production of spirits and beers?

Do they know that No brewery or distillery can manufacture beer or spirits in Nigeria without licence from the Board of Customs?

Are they aware that It also has powers to make regulations regulating the manufacture of Tobacco .?

And above all, about half of its work force doesn't even wear uniforms especially those on Excise duties.

The CG is therefore not an enforcement officer alone, but also a regulator and licencing body.

He is not obliged by law to wear uniform.

Please let us support our assertions with the law setting up the Customs and Excise and its functions.

Which law prescribes that anybody in the Customs should wear uniforms. As Comptroller General, he is the Vice Chairman of the Board and Finance Minister is the Chairman. Would she also wear uniform?

He is not obliged to wear uniform because his schedule of duties does not require him to so do. Neither can he be compelled to do so.

The Senate is misdirected in this case. Instead of facing the real issue of the retroactive directive on duty payment for imported cars, they are here busy chasing inanities and leaving the substance.

They will come out bruised.

Dr Olu Agunloye was Corp Marshal of FRSC, he didn't wear uniform to work. Roli Bode George as DG of NDLEA and her Executive Chairman don't wear uniform to work. She adorned it only occasionally out of choice and not because she was compelled or obliged to so do and for ceremonials.

Lanre Ipinmisho was DG of NDLEA and didn't wear uniform.

Retired AIG Oyakhilome was DG of NDLEA and didn't wear uniform.

Coming to Lagos, Retired Commissioner of Police Arebamen and Odubela were heads of LASTMA and AIG Chris Olakpe currently heads the agency .
None of them wore or wears uniform because the law didn't make it obligatory for them to wear it.

General Bamaiyi was Chairman of NDLEA, he didn't wear their uniform either. Neither did AIG Fulani Kwajafa.
The current DG too doesn't wear any uniform.
The pioneer Director of Customs, Mr Diyan and his predecessor didn't wear uniform too.
It was Dr Bello who was a Veterinary Surgeon before his appointment as DG who first wore the uniform . He was never in the Customs before his appointment.

They were all political appointees to the offices.

So why the hullabaloo about a non issue as pedestrian by the Senate.

The Senate promulgated the laws under which he operates, why is it so difficult for them to invoke their own law setting up the Customs to deal with the issue rather than all the playing to the gallery as we have so far seen.

I have not heard any of the throats bursting senators make any reference to any law or guidelines that the DG of Customs has flouted by his refusal to wear uniform

I believe that is not too much for them to refer themselves and the citizens to the relevant laws or regulations. They should invoke the law rather than distracting the Customs from doing its work.
Enough of the comedy.

Hrm Babatunde Ogala
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Take Medicine with Water- Health Ministry Warns after Judgement
Arising from the recent court judgement on the case filed by Fijabi Holdings and another versus Nigeria Bottling Company and NAFDAC (joined as a nominal party), the Honourable Minister of Health summoned a meeting of the Department of Food and Drug Services, Federal Ministry of Health, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) to address the related issues.
The following were the findings:
1. Both Benzoic acid and Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) are ingredients approved by International Food Safety regulators and used in many food and beverage products around the world.
2. Are levels of additives introduced as preservatives within specification?
• Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) is the organ established by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO) to set internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, guidelines relating to foods, food production, and food safety.
• In the case of Benzoic acid, the standard set by Codex was 600mg/kg until recently reviewed to 250mg/kg and adopted in 2016. (CODEX STAN 192-1995 revised 2015 and 2016).
• With reference to the Codex standard and other relevant documents, Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) as the standard setting body in Nigeria in consultation with technical experts and relevant stakeholders elaborated the standard of benzoic acid in soft drinks to be at 250mg/kg based on the National climatic and storage conditions. This standard has been in existence since 1997 and revised in 2008. (NIS 217:2008)
• The levels of benzoic acid in Fanta (1 batch) and Sprite (2 batches) presented by the claimant in the court are 188.64mg/kg, 201.06mg/kg and 161.5mg/kg respectively.
• These levels are in compliance with both the Codex and Nigeria Industrial Standards.
3. Are Coca-Cola products manufactured in Nigeria safe for consumption?
• Yes, the Coca-Cola products manufactured in Nigeria are safe for consumption in view of the following reasons:
a. Risk assessment was conducted to ascertain maximum limits of food additives acceptable in foods.
b. This takes into consideration the environmental, storage and distribution conditions as well as the shelf life of food products.

c. NAFDAC and SON regularly monitor the manufacturing practices of Food industries and conduct laboratory analysis to ascertain continuous compliance with required national standards.
d. There was a routine inspection conducted at Nigeria Bottling Company by NAFDAC officers in December, 2016 which was satisfactory.
4. Why is there difference between the standard of Fanta and Sprite in Nigeria and the United Kingdom?
• With reference to the Codex standards, each country or region is permitted to adapt a standard/limit based on country specific scientific evidence such as environmental, storage and distribution conditions.
• Benzoic acid as a preservative prevents the growth of microorganisms which thrive more at higher climatic temperatures like in Nigeria.
• Due to the different environmental conditions obtainable in the UK, the standard for benzoic acid was set at a lower limit of 150mg/kg while in Nigeria it was set at 250mg/kg even below that of Codex (as at time of production of that batch; Codex limit was 600mgkg).
• Food products being imported into a country must comply with the relevant standards of the destination country. NAFDAC has processes in place to ensure products imported into the country are evaluated to ascertain compliance with required Nigeria Industrial Standards.
• The claimant did not obtain NAFDAC certification before export, otherwise, he would have been advised on the required standard of the destination country.
5. In view of the above, we would like to advise all Nigerians to take medicines with potable water. This would help to prevent unexpected drug-food interactions.
6. For the benefit of the health of all Nigerians, all bottling companies are encouraged to insert advisory warnings on all products as necessary.

Signed,
Akinola Boade (Mrs.)
Director, Media and Public Relations
Federal Ministry of Health
For Hon. Minister
17th March, 2017
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Get ready to TAKE THE LEAP!

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
*PR CASE STUDIES*
Ishola Ayodele

Case Study 18

*Creating awareness for cod pots as a viable tool for catching codfish.*

*The Challenge*

Build credibility for cod pots, a less* traditional and virtually unknown method for catching cod. Educating key stakeholders about an alternative solution to cod fishing.

*Strategy*

1. Developed a plan to pitch stories about the issue to newspapers in Massachusetts.

2. Crafted media materials to highlight the viability of cod pots in Massachusetts and show Riverdale Mills’ fishing industry experience.

3. Positioned cod pots as a solution to overfishing.

4. Created a call to action.

*Results*

1. Secured byline, titled *“Cod Fishery Needs New Line,”* on Telegram.com and in the Telegram & Gazette print edition.

2. Additional coverage of the byline in the Cape Cod Times, Gloucester Daily
Times and New Bedford Standard-Times.

3. Secured features in Commercial Fisheries News and the New Bedford Standard Times.

4. Reached 1.1 million impressions in a two month period.

6. Portrayed Jim Knott, inventor of cod pots, as an authority on cod fishing.

*“Educators have said that professionals learn faster from case studies"*. Segun McMedal (Veteran PR Consultant and Chairman Lagos Nipr)

To get a compilation of the most successful and failed PR case Studies contact me on 08139458588.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
To order for the PR case studies call: 08139458588, 08053408939.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Registration and lectures for July 2017, NIPR professional exams in public relations is still on call: 08139458588, 08053408939.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Vacancy for a *Territory Sales Manager for Calabar-Cross River*, Nigeria.

We request the submission of CVs from interested and qualified candidates to fill the above position. Eligible candidates must;

• B. Sc. or equivalent in relevant field
• 3-5 Years with minimum 2 years in FMCG sales.
• Knowledge and understanding of the territory
• Sound Business knowledge.
• Resident in Cross River and must have worked in the region.

The candidate will be Responsible for running the business and managing sales operations in assigned territory.

Ibadab=n/Oyo residents or anyone willing to relocate will have a greater advantage.

All CVs must be submitted to recruitment@ng.pvmgrp.com on or before *Friday, 31st of March, 2017.*
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
PUBLIC RELATIONS is the fastest growing profession the world over!

Choose a career in PR today.

For registration and further enquiries,
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Check this out:

Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Registration and lectures are currently on for July professional PR exam. Call: 08139458588.
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS from NIPR.

This is to formally inform you that registration & lectures are ongoing for July 2017 NIPR professional exams in Public relations.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588, 08053408939
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Registration is still on, call: 08139458588
Re: Public Relations Career by symmetric: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Enhance your career with a professional certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 10 Skills That Will Get You Hired In 2013 / Eight (8) Ways To Achieve Success In Your Career / Is 13th Month Salary Taxable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.