Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! (1209 Views)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by donphilopus: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Those pathological liars are doing what they know how to do best. No proof to ascertain their baseless claim, yet they want us to believe their lies.

If Buhari had fallen down as they alleged, Channels, AIT or NTA would have since uploaded the video on youtube. Till we see a video of such, they should STFU!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Personally I stay in Calabar but I wasn't chanced to be present at the rally. I've called friends who were present and have confirmed exactly what happened. I wonder why anyone would be wishing for such to happen to another person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by derrick333(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:
Those pathological liars are doing what they know how to do best. No proof to ascertain their baseless claim, yet they want us to believe their lies.

If Buhari had fallen down as they alleged, Channels, AIT or NTA would have since uploaded the video on youtube. Till we see a video of such, they should STFU!
Dnt hope for ani vid, cus he didn't collapse, I watch it live on ait
Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by rozayx5(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
yaradua 2.0
Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by seunwen2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by Gboliwe: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is just the beginning

Watch out for part 5 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by patrickmuf(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ayuk don't mind all this ediots manufacturing lies...I wasn't chanced also but I was @Target throughout, nothing of that sought happened...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by Adminisher: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
There must be something about this guy. The whole country is under Buhari fever. The way they are going they are giving this guy major popularity o. I think eventually as I predicted, PDP will campaign against itself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by ALAYORMII: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Was listening to the NEWS just now and when they showed the rally on the NEWS, from the way He (Buhari) was walking, you'll notice he's not comfortable in the outfit.
Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by meracool(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
I Know that PDP goon on the other thread was Lying Balantly...
Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by meracool(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
ALAYORMII:
Was listening to the NEWS just now and when they showed the rally on the NEWS, from the way He (Buhari) was walking, you'll notice he's not comfortable in the outfit.

Which TV Station Sir. ??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by harthonder(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP
Re: Buhari Did Not Collapse In Calabar....lies! by engrjacuzzi: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
this man called sai buhari should simply go and rest and stop making that seat look as if it's his birthright.

(1) (Reply)

What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? / Jonathan made a surprise visit to Redemption Camp dis nite / Boko Haram's end is near!!!! - America has spoken in support of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.