Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. (2324 Views)

SGF: Ex-cpc Members Lobby For Tony Momoh, Galadima / Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:
Ok I concede on you win. I score him a B- there because I am sure there will always be corruption involved.

Jonathan's Report Card is now looking like this:

Agriculture - B (down from A because of GM foods and American influence)
You Win. - B-
Trade and Investment - B- (should have been A but they are creating dangerous monopolies)
ICT. - A (should actually be a B because of the lost satellite)
Transport. - C. ( Belgium locomotives and coaches, they are taking you for a ride too much money spent )
Overall Infrastructure - D
Defence. - F9
Power. - F9. (Some people will go to prison for this one, billions spent, assets sold and money returned to buyers through the back door still no improvement. Met 2900MW still current capacity is 3500MW on $5B-) expenditure)
Security. - F9
AntiCorruptuion - F9
Foreign Policy. - F9
Education. - D. (should be an F but he built all those unviable and uncredited federal universities)
Presidential Carriage - F9
Head Of Stateship. - F9
Commander In Chief - ** (he did not even take the exam here. He has been heard telling people not to call him CIC, true story)
Carry your bad belle comot for here enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by ishiamu(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2015
meracool:
Good For them..

But as for me as My HouseHold..

GMB All the Way..

Your family don't count same with you

1 Like

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by taharqa: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:
Ok I concede on you win. I score him a B- there because I am sure there will always be corruption involved.

Jonathan's Report Card is now looking like this:

Agriculture - B (down from A because of GM foods and American influence)
You Win. - B-
Trade and Investment - B- (should have been A but they are creating dangerous monopolies)
ICT. - A (should actually be a B because of the lost satellite)
Transport. - C. ( Belgium locomotives and coaches, they are taking you for a ride too much money spent )
Overall Infrastructure - D
Defence. - F9
Power. - F9. (Some people will go to prison for this one, billions spent, assets sold and money returned to buyers through the back door still no improvement. Met 2900MW still current capacity is 3500MW on $5B-) expenditure)
Security. - F9
AntiCorruptuion - F9
Foreign Policy. - F9
Education. - D. (should be an F but he built all those unviable and uncredited federal universities)
Presidential Carriage - F9
Head Of Stateship. - F9
Commander In Chief - ** (he did not even take the exam here. He has been heard telling people not to call him CIC, true story)
We don hear you...

Oya clap for yaself

1 Like

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by LordMecuzy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:
Awesome! These are the REAL productive youths of Nigeria jare. While others with poor business plans that failed YOUWIN simply joined Team Buhari with the hope of collecting N5000 monthly stipend if papa wins. LOL

Poor Business Plan? Hmmmm
I don't think so Bro. I work on a YOUWIN project and I've seen many good business plans that couldnt scale through.
Tnx

1 Like

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Poor Business Plan? Hmmmm
I don't think so Bro. I work on a YOUWIN project and I've seen many good business plans that couldnt scale through.
Tnx
You need to know that the assessors have their own standard, so what you judge good may not necessarily be good to them. It will be right and proper to judge the so called good business plans with he set standard. Last year I submitted what i thought was a very good plan but couldn't win, it wasn't until later this year someone opened my eyes to what I missed, things I took for granted but which nonetheless were key to success.

1 Like

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by jackymfon: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
You win is a good initiative but you see why it's good to look at the big picture, Millions applied for you win but only a handful were selected and the other left with nothing after all the effort they put in.

Imagine if all the millions that applied were empowered one way or the other wouldn't they ve been supporting him now, instead of the few winners supporting him GEJ.. It's always good to look at the big picture too many Nigerians are suffering

1 Like

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
jackymfon:
You win is a good initiative but you see why it's good to look at the big picture, Millions applied for you win but only a handful were selected and the other left with nothing after all the effort they put in.

Imagine if all the millions that applied were empowered one way or the other wouldn't they ve been supporting him now, instead of the few winners supporting him GEJ.. It's always good to look at the big picture too many Nigerians are suffering
I get what you are saying but YOUWIN is not an all comers affair, it is not free. YOUWIN money isn't dashed out to all who apply, you have to convince to win. It's not your regular empowerment programme, it's aimed at supporting youth enterprise with innovation and only those who present good business plans win. The beneficiaries are then expected and infact supported to become creators of employment and through many more benefit. State govts need to develop such programmes to complement the effort of the FG but unfortunately many of them are more keen on fighting with the FG than providing more sustainable means of livelihood for their people. If we are genuinely interested in reducing unemployment then the state govts must support poverty reduction effort of the FG.

1 Like

Re: YOU-WIN Beneficiaries Lobby For Jonathan's Reelection. by jackymfon: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
APContherun:

I get what you are saying but YOUWIN is not an all comers affair, it is not free. YOUWIN money isn't dashed out to all who apply, you have to convince to win. It's not your regular empowerment programme, it's aimed at supporting youth enterprise with innovation and only those who present good business plans win. The beneficiaries are then expected and infact supported to become creators of employment and through many more benefit. State govts need to develop such programmes to complement the effort of the FG but unfortunately many of them are more keen on fighting with the FG than providing more sustainable means of livelihood for their people. If we are genuinely interested in reducing unemployment then the state govts must support poverty reduction effort of the FG.

You are right but the federal government has funds to empower more people which is what they should have done..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The APC Government Heading For Ochlocracy? / Verifiable Facts About Anambra State / Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.