Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Where Are Our YOUTHS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Our YOUTHS (787 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / See What Yahoo Has Done To Our Youths / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Our YOUTHS by Genea(f): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
I decided to make dis thread cos i have noticed dat majority of the GEJ AND GMB supporters are youths and i cant help but wonder where are our youths?
More dan a thousand youth came out for the immigration charade,alot came out for political campaigns bt i have nt seen a youth who has come out for an important elective post in this country.... Majority of these youth sit down and caress dier sofas,remember when buhari became d head of state ,he was a youth,nelson mandela was a youth wen he first made his appearance to revive his ppl frm d claws of the den government....
R we not tired of folding our hands doing nothing,right frm my childhood i have always heard dat we are d leaders of 2mao bt yet i av seen no improvement.... In my sch a presidential candidate of my faculty was given a petition and d electn postponed because his den government misappropriated funds,he was asked to clear himself b4 jan19 if nt his opponent wud be made president....we have a presidential who has claimed to stop insurgency,create employments opportunities....wow,it must be dat easy,we av a presidential candidate under whoms watch money dissappeared,corruption increased,naira got devalued yet we cannot petition him...a candidate who bought over 200 buses for his campaign ,money dat should be given 2 diplaced citizens and helped 2 provide equipments to fight insurgency, ...i am tired of a government dat doesnt care for its pple,a senator earns over 300million per annum ,while dere are ppl living below a dollar per day.
I remember wen i was captain in class,and if d class was noisy,in dissarray,mismanaged,i would be held responsible, i also remember wen going for a post,we were given challenges,it was like a competition dat makes us prove ourself and worth,prefects were picked on transparency,wisdom and fear of God,
every area,LGA'S,and States have heads,if ur areas are nt in good conditions,hold ur counsillors,chiarmans and head of constituency at ransom, u voted dem in,so u av d right to demand of dier work progress,u voted dem because u wanted a better living and dey r giving u anytin less,my brodas,my sistas hold d em to ransome,WE ARE TIRED OF EXCUSES...... Its time to challenge our leaders,lets give dem conditions,they need our vote,and we need dem to deliver dier promises....
So i say no election should be held until
1) our gals are released
2) insurgency is stopped ,if nt fully,half way would be okay
3) employment opportunities should b made atleast half of wat dey promised
4)institutions of learning should promise no strike
5)improve our medical care
Anyone of d candidate dat does majority of dese in d nxt six mnths automatically bcoms our leader
Electns wont be made easy for any candidate and dese wud be a level ground for all candidates and will leave no rooms for incompetency and cluelessness.
I leave you with dese words We the YOUTHS ARE THE CHANGE WE WANT AND NOT GEJ OR GMB,its time to petition our leaders....the REVOLUTION IS HERE....think wisely....ur faithfully Geneafah....HAPPY 2015
Re: Where Are Our YOUTHS by watered(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
My dear I've monitored the trend. All the youths are after is just "share the money" nobody cares about our rights that are being trampled upon.

If you ask me, who will I ask cos the matter sef heavy for mouth.

Keep keeping the faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Our YOUTHS by thaoriginator: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea, I saw ur PM but jux av prob wit my email
Re: Where Are Our YOUTHS by Genea(f): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
Genea, I saw ur PM but jux av prob wit my email
ooooook
Re: Where Are Our YOUTHS by thaoriginator: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
ooooook
havnt see ur invite yet
Re: Where Are Our YOUTHS by Genea(f): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
havnt see ur invite yet
send me ur nomba,hardly ping
Re: Where Are Our YOUTHS by thaoriginator: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
ooooook
Re: Where Are Our YOUTHS by thaoriginator: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
send me ur nomba,hardly ping
Re: Where Are Our YOUTHS by tck2000(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Hi..nl Check These Tweets About GEJ And Say Your Mind...are They True Facts? / Gej Resumed Office In 2010 Not 2009 / Man, 24, Claims To Be Jonathan’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.