Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award (10656 Views)

Quadri Adebimpe, Nigeria's Youngest Referee To Officiate Champions League Match / Rio 2016: ITTF To Honour Segun Toriola For His 7th Olympic Appearance / Adebimpe Quadri, The Youngest FIFA Referee At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by hayoakins(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2015
goodnews
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by pabon(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Noted
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by ProsperUSA: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Good

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by franugo(m): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2015
decode55:
Youtube link to the final game where he whooped the Chinese guy's _ass? Anyone?

brotherly d guy did not win o but he beat top ranked players b4 he was ousted, he received d award based on his ability, workrate, etc

1 Like

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by 9jaBloke: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Congrats Aruna. My vote counted.
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2015
I watched his peformance yesterday on channels tv.
Damn! The dude is good! Congrats to him
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Congrats to Quadri. What an a amazing achievement!!
The 2016 Olympic gold medal may not be an impossible dream.
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by donsmall94(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Gud one
#SaiBuhari.... wink
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Congrats to Qadiri....but it better start translating to Olympic gold in table tennis.

We already are kings in Africa....we should be better than that.

1 Like

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by custombello22: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2015
AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!!
COTONOU CUSTOM SERVICE (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES)
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
As an agent from nigeria, some cars has already arrived in Nigeria
These cars were siezed by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapsed so
they are been sold at give away prices. All you need do is to call the agent In Charge in Cotonou border
Name: Mr BELLO
Contact NO: 08062431709
place An Order Of Your Choice Now. We deal in all cars, you can also make a request for the vehicle you want to purchase and also your purchase for any vehicle,
we deliver all over the 36 States in Nigeria
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by fisaylab: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
The name does not sound Nigerian nah

All these Arabs claiming Nigeria.

Na u bi foreigner now,the guy is from oyo state,in southwest here

1 Like

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Sholexyz(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2015
2014 Was a Good year for him... Congrats you deserve it....

3 Likes

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2015
another Cool Award for jonathan Tenure. If u no like go n Die
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by edesumpitor: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Enjoyment1:

You need to hear how other sports survive in this nation? It is just individual skills, and extreme brilliance from these guys. Our so-called ministers, are always ministers of FOOTBALL. The guy desrves all accolate...
Exactly.We must promote other sports.

1 Like

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Fairgodwin(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2015
franugo:

guy dey listen 2 news no be just 2 watch africamagic n telemundo

cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Olajuwonryan(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Urine:

Juwon, mo ki e fun ise takun takun ti o nse. I'm really impressed, the next thing for you is to engage your target market, you might want to change your url to something more catchy in yoruba. I really admire your courage. Oluwa a fun e se. Amin!
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Elcemento(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Even that mask no fit hide ur beauty. cheesy cheesy
kennygee:
Trail Blazer.

Na this kind news we wan dey hear.
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

you're a clown dude!
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by tefund(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2015
GOOD ONE FOR HIM,HOPE HE KEEPS IT UP
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by joahonsi: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Yea, Toyin Ibitoye and the entire sports tonight team did well in canvassing for votes for him
orobs93:
Congrats quadri...
Big ups to toyin ibotoye..

B4 pdp claim d victory.
APC CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by jvictor1: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
congrat

1 Like

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by tijjanioyan: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2015
SpinalCord:
Nigeria Table tennis star, Haruna Quadri, becomes the first African to win ITTF top most prize award.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/07/quadri-becomes-first-african-to-win-ittfs-top-prize/
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Awesome feat.Thumbs up
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by femi4: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ileke idi doesn't sound Nigerian too
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by antiscamservice: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

I know the Quadri family very well. His elder brother, who trained Haruna in Table-tennis, is a friend of mine. They are full blooded Nigerians from Oyo State.
Haruna Quadri is a very good example of the reward of hardwork.
His brother told me he tried relentlessly and never missed training, unlike him.

Hardwork+ Talent= Outstanding success.
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by wasiuAAA(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

He his a Nigerian from Oyo state, Afijio Local Government Area (Awe) in Oyo town

1 Like

Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by kilimanjaro(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:
he's got Goodluck running in his veinssmiley
Forget about the "Lucky" thingy, the guy is a fantastic player. His loopings and spinnings are outta this world; he has a great footwork too.
Re: Aruna Quadri Wins ITTF Star Player Of The Year Award by donkhan: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2015
The Haruna Quadri name shall be raign forwardly not backward. I love that, that is the name i'm bearing Quadri. I will be happy anytime i heard someone bearing my name and is doing good thing's. May we continue to remain bless by Allah wills (Amen).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) / Birmingham 2022: Mercy Genesis Wins Gold In Women's Wrestling Event / Sure Bet, Three Games Only!!! A MUST WIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.