Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. (3624 Views)

Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:59am On Jan 08, 2015
He lost the Love of his life to Lung Cancer a year after said love gave him the Light of his life. Recreate photos with Light to honor his Love the last day he had the house.

SOURCE:
http:///76h

2 Likes

Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by Christianos: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2015
This is so touching... cry
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by Dwady(m): 2:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Memories lasts forever.
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by naturally: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2015
So touching
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by dyadeleye(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2015
cry cry cry cry
Why Lord?!!!
I'm touched!
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by sholay2011(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2015
This is heartbreaking cry
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by reaky(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2015
cry so touching
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by loadux(f): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2015
just going thru thus pics is enough to bring tears to my eyes, so touching
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by yeogar(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is heart rending
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by vickkyruby(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sooo touching. Some tears left my eyes.
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by EfemenaXY: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
I would like to see pics of a Nigerian father in Naija doing this...
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by edwife(f): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
This remind me of my favourite song

EfemenaXY:
I would like to see pics of a Nigerian father in Naija doing this...
#

Just for privacy's sake i can't post the pic of my dad and I dancing....I love my dad to death,he is the best dad in the world.... kiss kiss
Because of him,i do believe that all men are not evil....

2 Likes

Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Heart breaking and so sweet. And this man is handsome. cool
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by EfemenaXY: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
edwife:
This remind me of my favourite song

#

Just for privacy's sake i can't post the pic of my dad and I dancing....I love my dad to death,he is the best dad in the world.... kiss kiss
Because of him,i do believe that all men are not evil....

Oh do post it Eds, then you can take it off immediately. There's no one else in here.

Now this, is my favourite song! (I think) cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXvMT_mVbqw

2 Likes

Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:01am On Jan 12, 2015
embarassed
EfemenaXY:

Oh do post it Eds, then you can take it off immediately. There's no one else in here.

Now this, is my favourite song! (I think) cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXvMT_mVbqw
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by LordReed(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2015
The sweet from the sad... Makes the sweet sweeter.

1 Like

Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by Lilyomi(f): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2015
So touching
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by MissSlimbody(f): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2015
...Touching and sweet cry
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by SAMBARRY: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Chayiiii so touching. Pictures speak a thousand words true true o
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lovely, sweet and sad pictures cheesy
Re: A Man Recreates His Wedding Photos With His Daughter After Losing His Wife. by Tinyemeka(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
vickkyruby:
Sooo touching. Some tears left my eyes.

Why?

He's found joy in his daughter.

What's the problem.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Arrogant Wife / Common Sexual Problems In Marriage. / Wow!, This Family With Sextuplets Is Still Looking Good. Awesome! (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.