Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun (77765 Views)

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by losange: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Just imagine
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Georgekyrian(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2015
The girl need sex joor..
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by sCun: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2015
All these things happen in a supposedly sophiscated region.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2015
She started claiming rap..e when she realised that she had been deceived..

Btw report says the Imam was still demanding more hairs!!!.. shocked..How much hairs was she carrying under there that attracted the BushImam...

Silly girl,she would been rich by now selling natural weavons and hair attachments if only she utilised those natural endowments for yonder...

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Imagine..
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Biggty(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Imam was sex starved
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Sweatlock(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Look at his ugly face sef lol

.SWEAT TOO MUCH
then lets talk how to make you stay dry again.
Sweatlock Team

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2015
What is Elizabeth doing with AbduQuadri?
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by That2: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Dreal1247:
But this is wickedness. Women, try to dress decently as most of these issues arise because of your provocative dressing. But an islamic cleric again? God will help us.
I am sure you didnt read the article. She was'nt forced in anyway. This isnt even a rappe case. Rubbish!
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by dandydrey(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Tuale!!! Imam sef no dull
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by jingh(f): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2015
princetigris:
Picture of the 22 year old without her pubic hair or Idonbelieveit ....
what !!!
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by kings49(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Haba Oga Iman
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
What a shame..
Lock the imam up forever.
He wan smoke her pubic hair..
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by drstainlex: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
ok
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by jingh(f): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
decode55:
imam?

Why am I not surprised?
religion fanatic
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by deavicky(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
That na y I like those bad pastor they only nack and will not va anything to do with ur hairs
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by poundlander: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2015
watching as my brothers/sisters from the other faiths will drag Islam into this. nobody (both christian and muslim) castigated Christianity on a similar thread where FATHER CHRISTMAS DEFILED A 2 YEAR OLD. we all blamed the individual.

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Davegates: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Smh Sha
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by joseph1832(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2015
laykorn:
Lol. If only the charms had worked, we would have seen another Nairlander's wedding pictures. People and these archaic beliefs. Smh
Ayamlaykorn
Most times I find it that the said girl willingly had sexual relation with the alfa's when things go south, they come out and cry wolf and play the victim saying they were hoodwinked and molested.

Most of these girls of today are willing to do almost any thing to escape the clutches of poverty
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by adedayourt(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is really Pathetic, An Imam for that matter.

Nobody is immune to crime
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by ROZZAYY(f): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2015
from wat i can deduce d man stopped her and she followed him- means she was charmed. lesson, dont stop to listen to any stranger. I rem teling here on nland how an alfa or so was trying to talk to me in a keke al i did was look d oda way til he alighted, now i know wat he was tryn to do. May God protect us ooo

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by luvinhubby(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
lafflaff123:
If the charm/prayers had worked, i am sure we would have seen another NAIRALANDERS WEDDING pictures soon.

There is nothing Nigerian women will not do.

No be only vision.
grin grin Your craze no get part 2 grin
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Abbey2sam(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
[size=58pt]KONJI!
NA
BASTARD!
[/size]

[size=58pt]KONJI CAN MAKE YOU START SEEING VISION[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by lastpage: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2015
lafflaff123:
If the charm/prayers had worked, i am sure we would have seen another NAIRALANDERS WEDDING pictures soon.

There is nothing Nigerian women will not do.

No be only vision.

This is what happens to most women who run after "juju" from all these medicine-men!

Growing up, there is this very beautiful lady l knew.
She was "gifted" when it comes to beauty ...and married to a comfortable young man as well.
Before l could "wake-up", she was snatched by one "dangerously ugly" elderly Alfa like that!
Later, we heard that she has been visiting the Alfa for "juju" to make her husband like her more (some said it is to turn the man to complete Mugun!) ...but the Alfa actually did the "juju to make her like him, the Alfa" .....and that was how she ended up being the third wife of this smelly Alfa!

I tell you, till l left that area, she was just "shitting kids" for the Alfa like a Lizard!.... and she just "wash" like an old woman.
That was one big lesson, l tell ya!
But ladies no dey hear word. wink wink wink

"The tin wey small pikin like to dey chop, no dey give am running stomach" grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Khd95(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2015
dis computer age pple stil 4low "men of God"

Wen u can reach d God ursef
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2015
kennygee:
A full grown 22 year old Woman.

Hosea 4-6, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

he used jazz on her, she really ddnt know wat she was doing. these things do happen
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Namzy(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2015
And how is this rape
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by MevsU(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2015
islam is a religion of peace grin
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by lastpage: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
poundlander:
watching as my brothers/sisters from the other faiths will drag Islam into this. nobody (both christian and muslim) castigated Christianity on a similar thread where FATHER CHRISTMAS DEFILED A 2 YEAR OLD. we all blamed the individual.

See this one dey use "psychology" for us! grin grin

The thing is the accused is an ALFA! shocked shocked
..and it is a very common thing amongst these Alfa's
The "father Christmas guy" is a one-off thing ....he just "dressed-up as Father Christmas for that period of year end but "Alfa" na life-long business-title!

Note: I did not abuse your religion, right?

Lastpage!
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Daniel058(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
And u will believe those religion actually worship God grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Taking Off Condom During Sex / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.