Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun (77567 Views)

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by HopeAtHand: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2015
If i said the Imam is following in the footsteps of prophet Muhammad some muslim idiiots will start whining.

Please tell whoever forcefully pasted that muslim testimony of faith on my siggy to take it out ( dunno why they feel force is best way to go about their religion), else i will use it to convince muslim girls in PH that im one of them and sleep with as many as i want..Thanks.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by tclever: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2015
naturally:
So she wanted charm and she was çharmed shocked
You got it
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by luluosas(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2015
charm that would bring favour
People seriously don't learn anything. Somebody told you he will prepare charm for you, you believed him, not knowing he has already charmed you to have sex with you. May God deliver people falling to the tricks of pastors, imams and native doctors in the name of proffering solution to their problems.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by thexzy(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Reading party members' comment
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Dinakas(f): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2015
I'm sorry to say, but is she a Fool??
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by melomelo: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2015
USELESS IMAM. BUHARI BROTHER
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by tonychristopher: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
oludashmi:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/imam-rapes-22-year-old-shaves-hairs-in-ogun/

When sanusi said Yoruba are the problem in Nigeria ..they called him bluff

When they say that Islam is the most peaceful religion they call them bluff

But wait how did he shave the Toto hair..did he tie her

He must be a pervert

You see a 22yr old girl ..is tempting with the Toto still in tact and breastt, still standing ..don't put bosssom here ..this is to drive home the meaning

Now who is to blame

Is it Iman the Yoruba man or is it religion the one that killed people in Paris

DO NOT QOUTE ME. IF YOU QOUTE ME AMADIOHA WILL FEATURE SANGO AND OSIRIS WITH ODUN AND MEDUSA TO STRIKE YOU...DO NOT QOUTE ME ....I MAINTAIN
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by 9jatatafo(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Very gullible woman. What charm was she looking for? To marry a rich man or to become rich herself? I smell a bad stench in this story.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by PStacks(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by tonychristopher: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Dinakas:
I'm sorry to say, but is she a Fool??

Let me shave your toto hair ..you know these Inman are not circumsised so the dickkkkk is a bit fleshy and has caused sedation and hibernation in her...

Don't blame her
Blame congi
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by tonychristopher: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:
If i said the Imam is following in the footsteps of prophet Muhammad some muslim idiiots will start whining.

Please tell whoever forcefully pasted that muslim testimony of faith on my siggy to take it out ( dunno why they feel force is best way to go about their religion), else i will use it to convince muslim girls in PH that im one of them and sleep with as many as i want..Thanks.

Now they will descend on you like they are doing in France now
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by tonychristopher: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
sCun:
All these things happen in a supposedly sophiscated region.

Don't start now
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2015
I would have love to see the picture where the shaving is going on. Pls upload it b4 i lay my coment... i'll b bck shortly
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2015
How come she remembers what happened is she claims she did not realise what was happening.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2015
This is Y an HAUSA Muslim hardly worships in a mosque presided by a Yoruba imam, because

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by 100Cents: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2015
This type, if police ever releases him shadily, just use a knife on his head.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by JahsPet: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
wheres the hair n wheres the girl (pics)
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Sharksblow(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
How do we then take the case up without seeing the shaved part?
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by 2rez: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Pinchure dey sey yearn pazz a 1000 wordz so pinchure of tha shaved punanny or idonbelievit grin
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by free13: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by rahamawa(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wow.....!!!!.....9ja, the home opportunities
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by delishpot: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Once pastor/ Imam say come to my place to recieve your vission, RUN!
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Actually, I think it is your 'men of god' who majorly accost people in public and tell them scary visions, then carry them for 'prayer meetings' and 'night vigils'.
This guy attempted to copy the masters of the art. Of course, he failed, not having 'holy spirit' to advise him of the proper way of carrying out the nefarious vigil.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by bobman(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
kennygee:
A full grown 22 year old Woman.

Hosea 4-6, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Jazz does not know age limit o......
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Missmossy(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chai! Some people are so dumb! What an evil man.

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by BABANGBALI: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
na so him go do him own share of the 72 virgins?
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by BABANGBALI: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
this is one of the reasons i always ask girls to shave their pubic hair.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by Awaja(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
But Wats the big deal here?
She needed urgent/magical favour hence her acceptance of the clerics Olive branch !
You see,so many love we profess are born out of shaving the black gate to the red Paradise and using the weeds to prepare favour **
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by miqos02(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
allahu akbar

Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by coolebux(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
I now see why Hausa muslims decline mosques with Yoroober Imamsgrin

#onlyinogun.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by jantavanta(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thirty Years ago, I knew of a similar incident involving a Pastor. The Pastor collected only her blood with a handkerchief, and the woman later fell sick. She was shown on NTA news before she gradually died.

Our concern now should be for the 22 year old woman who is probably dying away.
Re: Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun by xtervaganza(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
I quickly opened this thread when I saw Muslim cleric shaves woman private part (pictures)

So where are the pictures of the shaved private parts cos dat na why I open am.

Make the op provide the pictures else our fight go pass the one wey dem de fight the alfa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / How 19-Year-Old Boy Drugged Landlady, 52, And Raped Her In Ogun / Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.