Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,333 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari (921 Views)

Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by mrofficial(m): 4:12am On Jan 08, 2015

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has promised to ensure stable power supply and expand the nation’s economy if elected as the president on February 14.

Buhari said this at the Government Secondary School in Calabar, Cross River State, while addressing a mammoth crowd that had come to receive the APC Presidential Campaign train on Wednesday in continuation of his tour of states in the South-South geo-political zone.

This came just as the Director-General of Buhari Campaign Organisation and Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, urged the electorates in the geo-political zone to vote out President Goodluck Jonathan because he did not deserve re-election.

Buhari said his policies would discourage people from stealing when voted into power.

He also said the power sector would be stabilised in order to resuscitate dying industries in the country.

“If you go down memory lane during the period of regional governments, the leaders then used to allocate 43 per cent of the budget to education and that is why their names will never be forgotten. We will try to secure our country; we will ensure industries are resuscitated.

“Our industries are dying and will continue to die unless we get the issue of power supply correct. We will resuscitate our industries,” he added.

Buhari added that he would bring about the development of the agricultural sector to reduce unemployment in the country.
Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-ensure-stable-power-supply-buhari/
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by meracool(m): 4:37am On Jan 08, 2015
All I want to say is That GMB means well for the Masses so that's why. We have to Vote Massively for CHANGE...

Vote APC.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 4:37am On Jan 08, 2015
With the same voodoo economics you will use to stabilize oil prices in the market

“If you go down memory lane during the period of regional governments, the leaders then used to allocate 43 per cent of the budget to education and that is why their names will never be forgotten

Speaking of memory lane and education, have you remembered where you put your original certificate's or even copies?

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by alabiyemmy(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2015
How?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by fydence: 6:00am On Jan 08, 2015
Oh enough of these lame promises already...I really want to tell u to SHUT UP but I wont...if you can tell me how...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Pavore9: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Promises! Promises!! Promises!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2015
I don't want a promise, I want a sign but your personality is a good omen. I'll play my card on you come feBUHARI 14.
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Dosinspector(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Neither buhari nor gej is the change we need

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by starlingbawa(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2015
I am equally sure every single presidential aspirant before now also promised to do something about the electricity situation once elected into the office.

Well, I'm not the least surprised to hear it once again. What won't we hear from desperate politicians trying to get into power...
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Brimmie(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2006381_RetardeenSamboribobo_jpgdb01f2057a8144575c025b43c4019022

Am yet to see rambunctious & GEJ Sycophantic SaTANs accuse Vice President Namadi Samboribobo of disrespecting Christianity by not removing his cap in a Christian worship in the pix below, yet they saw Buhari and questioning his ability to govern, but missed this? Like missing the speck in your own eyes, but seeing others...

Hypocrisy at work. One rule for GEJ, another for GMB.

It's inside the Church, unlike the Open Air Interdenominational and Inter-faith Service under reference during the Year 2015 Thanksgiving Service organised by the Lagos State Government.

King Nebu's Disciples, what ya say??

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2015
alabiyemmy:
How?

Am glad we are both asking the same question

When GEJ was first contesting am so sure he felt he will get in and put on the forgotten switch and there will be light all over Nigeria and blow corruption away with his breath but it's not easy

Nigerians must asked such questions................all i see is youthful exuberence and excitement

1 Like

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2015
i promise my family electricity... so i bought big generator. NEXT.
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by dulaman: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2015
"if I’m voted into power, within the next four
years, the issue of power will become a thing of
the past. Four years is enough for anyone in
power to make a significant improvement and if
I can’t improve on power within this period, it
then means I cannot do anything”
President Goodluck Jonathan
31st January 2011
United Nations
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Proxy001(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2015
all I see is desperation. Oga Buhari don't make promises that even Obama can't fulfil in Nigeria giving the same circumstances. last time I read a post of how you promised to stabilize oil price. shey na u be OPEC? A man/party who truly has good intentions will rather than make empty promises draft out modalities for ameliorating the plights of the masses. Mark you I don't like Jonathan or PDP but I think from all my calculations that APC/Buhari are certainly not the Messiah we need now. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by daben1(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan also said it!
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Newkidoo(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2015
This is probably nothing new in Nigeria..

I will vote for you!!

I will keep PRAYING FOR YOU

hope you fulfill all you saying!!

Nigeria hope depends on you

God help you
God bless Nigeria
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by londoner: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Is Buhari even aware that PHCN has been privatised and that it will be FG working in cooperation with thoe companies, to ensure electricity generation and distribution?

He is talking as if electricity will still be wholly owned and operated by the FG.

Let the issue of electricity be handled by those that know about it, which is the private sector. I really hope he is not going to start repealing the privatisation project.

Its as if he wants Nigerians to remain dependant on the FG.

I prefer FG's electrification roadmap which takes government out of it a much as possible.
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by londoner: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Is Buhari even aware that PHCN has been privatised and that it will be FG working in cooperation with thoe companies, to ensure electricity generation and distribution?

He is talking as if electricity will still be wholly owned and operated by the FG.

Let the issue of electricity be handled by those that know about it, which is the private sector. I really hope he is not going to start repealing the privatisation project.

I prefer FG's electrification roadmap which takes government out of it a much as possible.

Is Buhari allergic to the word "we"? All I keep reading is 'I'.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2015
I can bank on your words no doubt...You have shown that in the past...
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by PointB: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2015
[size=20pt]HOW?[/size]

1 Like

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by londoner: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
PointB:
[size=20pt]HOW?[/size]
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by PointB: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=londoner post=29603718][/quote]

I doubt he can answer the question.

Buhari's campaign as shown by his fans is running on air, no substance.

Buhari has not said how he will fight corruption!
He hasn't told us how he will fund his N5,000 monthly stipend for jobless graduate!
We don't know how will stabilize oil price!
How is he going to create 20,000 jobs per state?
Now he is promising to stabilize power (already in hand of private companies)

Can he just tell us [size=28pt]HOW[/size]?
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
londoner:

The man also promised to stabilize oil prices. grin grin

Who knows what his next promise will be??
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by lacasa: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
The beauty of democracy is the people can hold the candidates to their word by using their voting power to either return the candidate to office or change and try a different candidate.

GEJ made a promise on Power and failed woefully, Buhari has made a promise on power so we will vote n support him, give him 4years and see if he delivers or not.

If by 2019 he doesn't, I'll be the 1st to yearn for a different candidate, and that's Democracy as a process.

But, what I and my people will definitely NEVER do, is to re-vote a Candidate that made a promise during campaign and failed. That simply makes me a friend of FAILURE!

God forbid!.

GMB//PYO have me, my family and communities' vote.
GEJ has failed and will leave.

No vote for tested failures anymore!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by buchichukwu69: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
SINCE PDP CAN'T DO MORE THAN PROMISES
Re: I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari by londoner: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
J12:

The man also promised to stabilize oil prices. grin grin

Who knows what his next promise will be??

Exactly.

It looks like he has no intention to carry on where GEJ left off, even where a good foundation has been laid.

It will spell so many missed opportunities and steps backwards for Nigeria, if he can not carry along the good aspects in his administration.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fall Of Nairaland....from A Old Member Of Over 8years / Who Will Nigeria's First Lady Be Come May 29, 2015? / Opinion: is GEJ bluffing or did Our Past Presidents trully Fail Us? [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.