Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? (2647 Views)

APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard / Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Lagos (The Nation) - The presidential candidate of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), on Tuesday gained an unusual support as the Islamic Terrorist group in the Northeast, Boko Haram, pledged its total support for the former military ruler.

Boko Haram, in a lengthy press statement circulated through email by its spokesperson and a copy made available to The Nation Newspaper, Abubakar Shekau, anchored its decision on the need to deliver Nigeria, especially the northern region, from the crunching effects of poverty, underdevelopment and insecurity.

It also lamented the unconcerned attitude of the President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration at the unrelenting degradation of the northern region environment, taking a hard stance also on the increasing insecurity in the northeast.

President Jonathan, according to Boko Haram, does not deserve a second term in office.

The Islamic terrorist group also commended Buhari for proposing to stabilize the oil market and scrap the office of the First Lady - which it considered to be a drain on the nation’s resources and a conduit through which corrupt government officials stole across all levels of government.

It said, “Boko Haram has, upon careful consideration of the state of the nation, endorses and fully supports the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Gen. Mohammadu Buhari.

“Our decision to throw our full support on Gen. Mohammadu Buhari stems from the pathetic state in which the country has been put by the government of Goodluck Jonathan and our strong believe in Buhari as the man and change the country needs.

"We have been putting our trust in Gen. Mohammadu Buhari as our spiritual leader to show us direction. This was one of the reasons we nominated him as our mediator, but as usual, President Jonathan rejected this wonderful proposal."

"We urge every Nigerian to vote for APC and Gen. Mohammadu Buhari. He is the only person that can end this disease in Nigeria called corruption. As a human being, we are aware that he made several mistakes in the past such as ruling for 2 years as a Head of State without a legacy or a single project to his name and government. He also jailed innocent Nigerians such as Alex Ekwueme, Ambrose Alli, Tai Solarin, Sam Mbakwe, Jim Nwobodo etc. He also used retrogressive laws to kill Nigerians and clamped down on the Press – where Journalists were jailed. Anybody can make these mistakes. He is not God that can’t make mistake.

Buhari is the right man for the top job especially for us northerners because he will develop our region for good, not this ‘cosmetic development’ being executed by Jonathan. As a PTF Chairman, Buhari executed 80% of the projects in the north - which show that he has the interest of his people at heart. Buhari and Abacha also made sure that the north benefited from the sharing the national cake. Due to Buhari’s love for his people, Alhaji Shehu Shagari was not jailed but his Vice, Dr. Alex Ekwueme was sent to Kirikiri maximum prison. Buhari also didn’t touch our brother, Ibrahim Awwal – who was caught at Heathrow airport London, with 14 million pounds. These are the things that make us to love Buhari. He has our interest at heart.

“Under Buhari's watch, N25 billion disappeared from PTF accounts and found its way into the pockets of our brothers in the north. Abacha also freely shared the Nigeria's resources with our people and Transparency International was jealous as they listed Nigeria as the most corrupt country in the world in that period. This is just pure jealousy and envy. Abacha never stole money, even Buhari can attest to this.”

“Our main reason of supporting Buhari is because he’s a typical example of what we’re preaching: ‘Western education is sinful.’ This, he has demonstrated as no single educational qualification can be traced to his name, yet he reached the apex of his military career and ruled the country. Is this not a proof that Western education is bullshit? A man without a certificate ruled the country and wants to rule it again, yet those with numerous certificates can’t even head their local government. We want to use this medium to warn those that have been asking for Buhari’s certificate to stop it or be bombed by Boko Haram.”

“Finally, every Muslim loves to live in an Islamic State, so we urge Muslims to vote for Buhari in en masse. He is the only man that can Islamize Nigeria where Muslims would live happily. He has been advocating for this since 2001 where he openly said he would keep on supporting the spread of Sharia across Nigeria. Which other proof do you Muslims need to vote for Buhari so that we can live peacefully in the Islamic State he would soon create?”

To the infidels that don’t want to vote for Buhari, remember what happened in 2011 after the elections. 2015 post-election violence would be more severe than 2011 if Buhari loses. We would not only kill Corpers, but we would also kill every Christian and set their churches ablaze in every northern state.

Vote for Buhari or be ready to die. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Insah Allah, Buhari is our next president, come February 14, 2015!

Signed

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram leader.

http://newsdayreporters.com/what-s-hot/581-breaking-boko-haram-backs-buhari-for-presidency-the-nation.html
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2015
It also lamented the unconcerned attitude of the President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration at the unrelenting degradation of the northern region environment, taking a hard stance also on the increasing insecurity in the northeast.

Wonders shall never end!

Even Boko Haram is now saying that GEJ is responsible for their lunacy!

When will these niggers ever get sense?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by shawnfamous(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2015
And if he doesnt win nko? Wo! Jona till 2018 jare! Hw cn devil support a child of God? Abeg d terrorist knows his people jare
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by kilokeys(m): 6:20am On Jan 08, 2015
my question is, if and when GMB wins.. will they surrender their arms. ? or would they just convert thier bombs for mining limestone in Benue?

crazy world
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2015
"We have been putting our trust in Gen. Mohammadu Buhari as our spiritual leader to show us direction. This was one of the reasons we nominated him as our mediator, but as usual, President Jonathan rejected this wonderful proposal."

Boko Haram endorsement!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Vote for Buhari or be ready to die. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Insah Allah, Buhari is our next president, come February 14, 2015!

Typical APC logic! [img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/muslimsvotebuhari400x331.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by VcStunner(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2015
I really thınK dıs Ūя̲̅ breakıng news has more to ıt, A̶̲̥̅♏ a fan of nobody but belıeve me truth ıs my greatest asset. I don't belıeve dıs whole crap they wrote up ther. I thınk ıts another of those propagandas. Besıdes, ıt lacks that touch of professıonal journalısm. Above all, ı wıll steak to d fact dat Buharı ıs not good for dıs country, yes because each tıme ı remember ı lost a room mate ın Buharı's post electıon voılence of 2011 ın Adamawa state, ı jst can't forgıve dat bastard. Just cuz you want power? Look dat guy ıs only gonna dance to d tunes comıng from behınd the scenes! You thınk ıts so easy to forcefully jaıl people ın our kınd of democratıc era ko? Wıth our kında constıtutıon? sad
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by segzyj(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Boko Supporting Boko
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2015
am alittle sketical though

i did read thru alot of times and want to be careful with my utturance

i think i will do the rest of it on my knee
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by sweettease(f): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Any smart person will see through this undecided
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2015
sweettease:
Any smart person will see through this undecided

And what is there to be suspicious about?

Have bokos not called for Buhari to act as their mediator in the past?

Did Buhari not stage manage a fake assassination attempt on his own life to which innocent by standers were killed? If you think that his life was truly targeted then why do you think the APC are not drumming it up but the story died almost instantly within a week when unequivocal evidence was presented to him by the DSS linking him with the Machiavellian attack.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by walexGodson(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2015
I just they observe things
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2015
I no fit laf Abeg.
Propaganda @ work.

Sure

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2015
what did u expect ??of course they must support their. leader
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by sweettease(f): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2015
PvtParts:

And what is there to be suspicious about?

Have bokos not called for Buhari to act as their mediator in the past?

Did Buhari not stage manage a fake assassination attempt on his own life to which innocent by standers were killed? If you think that his life was truly targeted then why do you think the APC are not drumming it up but the story died almost instantly within a week when unequivocal evidence was presented to him by the DSS linking him with the Machiavellian attack.
Do you think they are so dumb as to pick these very words to show their support? It doesn't even come across as support, it comes across as a sarcastic way of telling people to not vote for buhari and any smart person can see that.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by banom(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2015
3D switched on.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2015
sweettease:

Do you think they are so dumb as to pick these very words to show their support? It doesn't even come across as support, it come across as a sarcastic way of telling people to not vote for buhari and any smart person can see that.

FYI, Boko Haram now enjoy wide spread support and sympathy by northern muslims.

All hands are on deck! They don't give a damn what you think since it is obvious that there are southerner from a particular region who have since bought and swallowed the Buhari myth!
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by dkronicle(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Ow many robert greene av u read ?
banom:
3D switched on.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by sweettease(f): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2015
PvtParts:

FYI, Boko Haram now enjoy wide spread support and sympathy by northern muslims.

All hands are on deck! They don't give a damn what you think since it is obvious that there are southerner from a particular region who have since bought and swallowed the Buhari myth!
And you think they'll want to discourage the support before the election? undecided
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2015
sweettease:

And you think they'll want to discourage the support before the election? undecided

Have you not heard? "Irrespective of the outcome of the 2015 elections, the APC will rule. If the PDP insists we will form a parallel govt"

This generation only has itself to blame in propping Buhari of all people as a potential candidate and whatever outcome their children will ask them how was it that what they could have avoided with their vote they left a civil war for them.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by sheguy(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2015
fake news for d Dom people to accept
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Qelvin(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2015
worse case scenario they will bomb the whole Northern Nigeria to smithereens for all I care...cause Buhari will never smell Aso rock.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by sweettease(f): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2015
PvtParts:

Have you not heard? "Irrespective of the outcome of the 2015 elections, the APC will rule. If the PDP insists we will form a parallel govt"

This generation only has itself to blame in propping Buhari of all people as a potential candidate and whatever outcome their children will ask them how was it that what they could have avoided with their vote they left a civil war for them.
I never talked about supporting one person/party or the other, I was just being plain here. This proves why you chose to believe this news irrespective of how obvious the plot is. They know they can't turn the north against GMB but the growing support elsewhere is what they know they can target, so, they came up with this which is likely to have nothing against his northern supporters but spite his supporters elsewhere. Unfortunately for them, it's a foolish plan that shows the level of intelligence of whoever came up with it.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by lexdgreat: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Some arguments here are so twisted that you can easily see where they are coming from. Let me start by saying that as a corper serving in North-east, the North is not homogeneous as some people try to propagate it. Trying to bungle the whole North as one is most uncharitable and clearly myopic.
Now based on what boko haram is saying, I can't make a single sense from it, because what they are saying is different from what they are trying to propagate. Please can we devote our time to more pressing issues at hand.
Flip please........
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2015
sweettease:

I never talked about supporting one person/party or the other, I was just being plain here. This proves why you chose to believe this news irrespective of how obvious the plot is. They know they can't turn the north against GMB but the growing support elsewhere is what they know they can target, so, they came up with this which is likely to have nothing against his northern supporters but spite his supporters elsewhere. Unfortunately for them, it's a foolish plan that shows the level of intelligence of whoever came up with it.

Buhari supporters are blind. Or else why do you think they dismiss every allegation on this man as being a conspiracy?
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by sweettease(f): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2015
PvtParts:

Buhari supporters are blind. Or else why do you think they dismiss every allegation on this man as being a conspiracy?
This is not about supporting one party or the other, try to read the post again with an open mind.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by san316(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Indeed dumbness has many names and faces, just as it manifests in many ways and places.

Many people giving a thought to this crassly dumb propaganda must have been affected by the brain wrecking poverty and social exclusion being perpetuated by the government over time.

How on earth would BH endorse a candidate for election when in the first place their key hatred is directed towards democracy?

I won't say beyond this.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Burger01(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Qelvin:
worse case scenario they will bomb the whole Northern Nigeria to smithereens for all I care...cause Buhari will never smell Aso rock.
Buhari will smell Aso Rock for all I care undecided
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2015
sweettease:

This is not about supporting one party or the other, try to read the post again with an open mind.

So what are you insinuating? That this is a PDP hack job to discredit Buhari?

What of when Shiek Gummi said last year that Boko Haram will end once GEJ leaves office or when Sanusi insinuated that "Help is on the way" in refrence to a potential Buhari win which will see to the end of the insurgency?

I don't subscribe to the clueless toga being used to cloak GEJ here. I want to believe that the insurgency is not as easy as we want to paint it.

Boko Haram has enjoyed tacit support from prominent norther elders in the past either by calling for amnesty or by even them accusing the FG of being to high handed to that the FG is waging a war against muslims.

All I know is that Buhari has been ascribed a big "S" on his chest with matching cape by his supporters in a bid to sell him as the solutions to all our problems. I am not convinced with this mythical status since Buhari is being packaged no different than a quack drug in a packed molue bus which is claimed by the peddler to cure all ails.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by Swizdoe(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Show us the copy of the said e-mail or shove this trash up in your a*s

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? by gbadexy(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Wisdom is indeed a scarce commodity. And to notice that nearly all the posters took the article to be true makes one wonder truly at the IQ of the average nigerian.
The so called endorsement is more of a satire to mock buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: 2011 Massacre By CPC (buhari's) Supporters / Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) / Man Dressed As Woman Tortured In Yola; Says He's A Boko Haram Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.