Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) (2647 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Inspects Ongoing Flyover Construction In Ado Ekiti (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by solape001(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Everyday i wake up and pass through Arroma Junction, Awka, Anambra-State, I smell a fresh breath of the new development that's going on in the city. and this has made me to pick more interest there, in that opportunities abound where there is constant development.
indeed [i]"Willie is working"
see pics below

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by temitemi1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Great one!!

1 Like

Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by yommyphresh(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
ok
Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Support jonathan and see development and goodluck all around ya state! Sai jona

6 Likes

Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Our governor is working

2 Likes

Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Great passed there recently

1 Like

Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by Olatunjiadewale: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eko ni Anambra ooo

Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by ozoigbondu: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Willie is working.
Thank God that Ngige didn't win though my family voted for him and i was too lazy to vote since i distrusted all the candidates.By now ngige would have surrendered the state treasury to sai buhari mantra campaign and anambra would join the list of states paying tributes to the supreme overlord of APC Tinubu monthly

As willie has endorsed jonah so shall my vote go
GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by KwoiZabo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
I went to Enugu from Lagos recently and saw the nature of pedestrians bridges being constructed by Local contractors from Onitsha all d way to Awka I discovered that Fashola is a learner.

tongue before den finish me. Lagos is great not because of the ingenuity of any tribe, party or people. Lagos is great because it's the defunct capital of the Country and 'coz of its proximity to the sea.

GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
People breathing in fresh hot bitumen fumes. This is how cancer starts.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dressed As Woman Tortured In Yola; Says He's A Boko Haram Member / Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" / Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.