Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election (2786 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by ENDTIMELIFE: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari Failure -Many Nigerians want Good luck Jonathan to Contest 2019 Election.

This is not the Change we voted for . No Fuel , No Light. Mosquito has finished my body, keke drop me for Ashawo house make i spend my night there.

Gej My Hero and Presdo , Live long amen..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by mymadam(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
...Many Nigerians want Good luck Jonathan to Contest 2019 Election...

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by fulanimafia: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2016
All you can do is wail, Jonathan is a defeated failure that has been returned to the creeks where he originally belonged.

Sai Buhari 2015 - 2023!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2016
If na joke abeg stop @ op

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 06, 2016
fulanimafia:
All you can do is wail, Jonathan is a defeated failure that has been returned to the creeks where he originally belonged.

Sai Buhari 2015 - 2023!
I don't see Buhari contesting for 2nd tenure so forget about 2023 palava except you don't want young blood to rule this country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Op I hope you are speaking for yourself? if not please do

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by beejaygree(m): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Jona what? Picks race* will vote a goat ahead of that disaster.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by coolscott(m): 2:39am On Apr 06, 2016
[size=13pt]I voted for Jonathan because I believed Buhari was not the alternative we needed.
But I don't think GEJ should run and I don't think He is even thinking about it (at all).
We have to look for someone else with whom to replace PMB and his party.
Let us consider Ibrahim Shekarau.
My only problem with him is I read that he was "the driving force behind the creation of the religious police, the "Hisbah Guard", which enforces Sharia law." Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Shekarau#Governorship
[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by M4gunners: 2:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Jonathan will not contest to start with. Secondly he is not a power monger like some people. He has said it before, he doesn't want people to be killed in his name. God bless you my Hero.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by amaechi1: 3:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Highest joke of the month grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Ahmeduana(m): 3:26am On Apr 06, 2016
fulanimafia:

Sai Buhari 2015 - 2023!
IF YOU SAY JONATHAN IS A FAILURE WHAT WILL YOU CALL YOUR BUHARI, DISASTER OR INFERNO?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Adminisher: 3:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Please stop attracting more INSULTS to Jonathan.
Buhari has NOT failed , he has barely done one year and Jonathan is the WORST president in the history of Nigeria.
Every problem we have now is the direct result of past governments . If you don't realise that OP then your education has been a waste. Jonathan was the luckiest of all past presidents in terms of revenues but he WASTED everything. Please stop posting rubbish.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by push22a: 4:04am On Apr 06, 2016
[size=28pt]Y
The writer is a fool. 80% of the people. Hate goodluck Jonathan. A dead man is better than goodluck.

Because goodluck Jonathan is an ethnic hater. He is racist toward other people of other ethnicity[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Sunnynwa: 4:41am On Apr 06, 2016
fulanimafia:

Sai Buhari 2015 - 2023!

Posting from a phone charging centre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by otukpo(f): 5:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Jonathan has left you ungrateful bunch for Good.

Enjoy your change.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Sirmuel1(m): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2016
After voting against him in 2015? grin Nigerians don't even know what they want
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Goddex: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2016
[size=14pt]If not for the tribal politics we play in Nigeria, that brainless illiterate is no match for the ituoke man[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Bugatie(m): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Buhari Failure -Many Nigerians want Good luck Jonathan to Contest 2019 Election.

This is not the Change we voted for . No Fuel , No Light. Mosquito has finished my body, keke drop me for Ashawo house make i spend my night there.

Gej My Hero and Presdo , Live long amen..

Jonathan is not power drunk and am sure he wouldn't want to come back to mainstream politics, he has paid his dues and needs rest.

God bless GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by ChappyChase: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Am a wailler but please count me out!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Many? Is dat a name of an animal,place or thing?
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Alexikarri: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Your a joker, I rather vote for a goat than vote for that man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by fowosh: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
dis guy needs a sedative drug......he nt alright
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Abudu2000(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I don't see Buhari contesting for 2nd tenure so forget about 2023 palava except you don't want young blood to rule this country.
trust me to deceive Nigerians is as easy as pie,just give them light for 6hours non interrupted and you will win your second election!!! so I trust buhari's campaign manager to do the needfull
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Nigerians truly are like the Israelites of old; when God decided to take them out of Egypt to the promise land..they complained bitterly simply because they were passing through wilderness...
Most problems in the administration are synonymous to the former admin..infact it's exactly the 'rainy' day that NOI predicted when things were seriously wrong prior to hand over...
Now we are claiming GEJ is better simply because he's no longer in power, forgeting that he supervised one of the most corrupt govt in the world...where corruption was practically legalised! If buhari goes, next person after him would be seen as Lucifer..that's Nigerians for you...
It's has ALWAYS been greener @ the other side of the pasture for us...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Goke7: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2016
A welcome development as it will be another walk over for the APC.

My brothers from that side can delude themselves sha
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by fulanimafia: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Ahmeduana:

IF YOU SAY JONATHAN IS A FAILURE WHAT WILL YOU CALL YOUR BUHARI, DISASTER OR INFERNO?

You can only deceive yourselves by assessing an administration that hasn't passed a single budget, inherited a rotten system, and has over 3 years left on its current mandate.

You are allowed to wail, but you can only fool yourself and your fellow wailers. Your premature diagnosis is only evidence of your desperation to use this current challenge as an opportunity to air your frustration of being made politically irrelevant, after having your 'hero' defeated in the last election.

The incompetent, dull, timid and clueless Jonathan remains the worst cancer to have plagued our national treasury, and the worst commander in chief in our nation's history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Abudu2000:
trust me to deceive Nigerians is as easy as pie,just give them light for 6hours non interrupted and you will win your second election!!! so I trust buhari's campaign manager to do the needfull
it wouldn't happen. Nigerians Are wiser now,
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Abudu2000(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:

it wouldn't happen. Nigerians Are wiser now,
oh please!! I ve heard that too many times,let's be more practical with it.
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Abudu2000:
oh please!! I ve heard that too many times,let's be more practical with it.
just watch and see
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Abudu2000(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:
just watch and see
okay,fingers crossed!!
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by bigerboy200: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
fulanimafia:

You can only deceive yourselves by assessing an administration that hasn't passed a single budget, inherited a rotten system, and has over 3 years left on its current mandate.

You are allowed to wail, but you can only fool yourself and your fellow wailers. Your premature diagnosis is only evidence of your desperation to use this current challenge as an opportunity to air your frustration of being made politically irrelevant, after having your 'hero' defeated in the last election.

The incompetent, dull, timid and clueless Jonathan remains the worst cancer to have plagued our national treasury, and the worst commander in chief in our nation's history.

collect two cold origin from mama Suliyat...will pay her when I come back...
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by SAMBARRY: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why FG Increased Petrol Pump Price To N145 Per Litre- Ibe Kachikwu / Oyo State Governor's Daughter Throwing Dollar Bundles At A Wedding(video) / Start Picking Your Own Political Post In My Presidential Reign Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.