Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Opinion: DSS Should Work As Professional - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion: DSS Should Work As Professional (357 Views)

Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture) / DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper / DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion: DSS Should Work As Professional by not4sure(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2015
After listen to DSS spokesperson Marylin Ogar. I discover that the Nation cannot solve Insecurity problem again. These are my reason :

1. The spokesperson told us initially told Nigeria that APC were cloning PVC but failed to show us the Cloned PVC. She showed us a hard copy of registration card for APC showing multiple registration and underage register and even went quoting APC constitution. So of what importance is to Nigeria on APC register and why is she not showing us the clone PVC.

2. DSS said that from their recovery from data center, they saw an hacking book and a soft copy of hacking tutorial, now this is my concern, a party like APC with all financial power will not employ an hacker that will need to read an hacking tutorial to hack any system.So to me Hacking allegation is unfounded.

3.DSS should please charge APC leaders to court and stop being s mouthpiece for PDP. And they should please allow APC solve their problem of multiple registration an d under age registration and better face the security problem

(1) (Reply)

YOUNG PEOPLE ASK Do Manners Really Matter? / Kitchen And Dining - Buy Online | Pay On Delivery | Jumia Nigeria / Where Is Mrs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.