Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper (3424 Views)

Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture) / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement / DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
I believe the folks at the Ship House are well aware of the kind of espionage CIA is conducting against Nigeria through their embassy in Abuja.

It is an open secret that CIA and the Pentagon finalized plans years ago to destroy Nigeria through terrorism and "color revolution". According to Wikileaks, Boko Haram is a US creation. The US is now trying to trigger a color revolution through the "Biafran Struggle".

Less than 24 hours after the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, BBC was quick to report the development and how it led to "a massive protest in some parts of Nigeria". But Vanguard Nigeria's campaign on behalf of the US agenda is what baffles me most.

The NIA and other relevant agancies should keep a tab on them. Our borders should be secured and monitored. Our economic and foreign policies should be reviewed. Our Navy should be prepared to defend our waters and advance air and land defense systems should be purchased and station in Cross River, Benue, Ondo, Lagos, Kogi and Abuja just in case.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by moderation2020: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
I believe the folks at the Ship House are well aware of the kind of espionage CIA is conducting against Nigeria through their embassy in Abuja.

It is an open secret that CIA and the Pentagon finalized plans years ago to destroy Nigeria through terrorism and "color revolution". According to Wikileaks, Boko Haram is a US creation. The US is now trying to trigger a color revolution through the "Biafran Struggle".

Less than 24 hours after the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, BBC was quick to report the development and how it led to "a massive protest in some parts of Nigeria". But Vanguard Nigeria's campaign on behalf of the US agenda is what baffles me most.

The NIA and other relevant agancies should keep a tab on them. Our borders should be secured and monitored. Our economic and foreign policies should be reviewed. Our Navy should be prepared to defend our waters and advance air and land defense systems should be purchased and station in Cross River, Benue, Ondo, Lagos, Kogi and Abuja just in case.

God Bless Nigeria

deluded soul ranting!.
Some minutes ago, biafra can do nothing, next minute ur here typi g piffle, hheeediiooooot!! grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Chubhie: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ask Fayemi and he will be glad to tell you our borders can't be monitored or secured. I passed one rugged border sometime ago and wept for Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a country so to speak.

20 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
moderation2020:

deluded soul ranting!.
Some minutes ago, biafra can do nothing, next minute ur here typi g piffle, hheeediiooooot!! grin
Biafra is of no significant importance to Nigeria. But for the sake of national integrity and pride, Nigeria cannot and will not let Biafra have their way. Just dam the river Niger in Kogi and the whole SE will be short of economic waters. Make a Naval blockade, shut the borders in Cross Rivers and lay a food supply ban on the region and you will see Biafran fighters robbing civilians for food. The external forces are the problem not Biafra.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chubhie:
Ask Fayemi and he will be glad to tell you our borders can't be monitored or secured. I passed one rugged border sometime ago and wept for Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a country so to speak.
Anybody can smuggle anything into Lagos through Seme border as long as you have six 500 naira notes to bribe those guys at the check points. Such a pity.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by hinwazaka: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thread for paranoid psychiopaths

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Biafra is of no significant importance to Nigeria. But for the sake of national integrity and pride, Nigeria cannot and will not let Biafra have their way. Just dam the river Niger in Kogi and the whole SE will be short of economic waters. Make a Naval blockade, shut the borders in Cross Rivers and lay a food supply ban on the region and you will see Biafran fighters robbing civilians for food. The external forces are the problem not Biafra.
words of a fool

30 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by moderation2020: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

the problem with you is that u think backwards instead of forward, infact ur a recycle bin, group of cowardice. shebi ur mumu olu falae was kidnapped by common herdsmen, u did nothing, we are not cowards. the gentlness of a tiger is not his weakness, be warned.

14 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Sandydayz(f): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

Well said... We all av different way of imagination
Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Chubhie: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Anybody can smuggle anything into Lagos through Seme border as long as you have six 500 naira notes to bribe those guys at the check points. Such a pity.
Those guys at seme are a disgrace. Although there are other routes to bypass them.
Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
moderation2020:

the problem with you is that u think backwards instead of forward, infact ur a recycle bin, group of cowardice. shebi ur mumu olu falae was kidnapped by common herdsmen, u did nothing, we are not cowards. the gentlness of a tiger is not his weakness, be warned.
From your post, you are assuming that I am yoruba but you are wrong. Yorubas are not the only ones defending Nigeria's interest.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
cc NairaMinted, Shymm3x, Appleyard
Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by cheruv: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

AKUKO!! grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by moderation2020: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
From your post, you are assuming that I am yoruba but you are wrong. Yorubas are not the only ones defending Nigeria's interest.

getoutofmysight make I see chelsea abeg

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by hahn(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chubhie:
Those guys at seme are a disgrace. Although there are other routes to bypass them.

One can make a video of their operations and put them on youtube and help make them famous grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
hahn:

One can make a video of their operations and put them on youtube and help make them famous grin
You don chop Customs slap before??
Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Monzuur(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Your opinion
Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by ODUBEZE: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Too much contradiction! Biafra is nothing to Nigeria yet Nigeria will leave all they are doing to hold onto them.
Yet they are nothing?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by ArodeTsolaye: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

The same external forces who preserved nigeria in the first place, will see to its disintegration. Every renown international financial institutions are dumping your bonds already including British Barclay, nobody buys your only source of Forex-Oil. Crude is becoming as useless as mudwater.

The economic war on the wicked contraption have begun albeit clandestinely with 'diplomatic correctness'. If you can't see your capitulation, no one can help. Your contraption is built on injustice, it's natural that it crumbles in the end. If you try to save the pillar of injustice, it will crumble on you and you will be forgotten in the rubbles as justice prevails.

13 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by ODUBEZE: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

Who will keep an eye on PUNCH newspaper? even a toddler knows that PUNCH and SAHARA is the voice of Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by hahn(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
You don chop Customs slap before??

Apprently, I'm not planning on getting caught undecided
Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Dhugal: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
You know kids n idiots by the way they reason and rant.
Dam the Niger at Kogi and wipe out half the state or more.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by PedroJP(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder how BBC take concern US. Abi Britain dollow wan break useless and nonsense Naija ?

By the way, if it's time for a sane white fellow to correct nonsense mistake of a white fellow in the past, Hausa/yoruba union can't stop it. In all, God is the one bringing about Biafra. We have nothing to do with the uncircumcised from West n North. We are proud of who we are, we don't need to attach ourselves with any tribe or think our survival depends on another tribe. We are proud of our tribe Igbo. To hell with pple whose culture and food seem like dat of higher senseless animals.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by drss(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

dear Lord, pls give dis one ^^^ one sense. Him don mumu finish.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by femidejulius(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
The funniest thing about Nnamdi Kanu is that.. He is carrying a Nigerian Passport cheesy
He travels with the Nigeria Passport and call Nigeria a zoo. Imagine the idiot! He condemns the Yoruba n yet he had the guts to be in Lagos from where he was picked up reportedly in the company of prostitutes according to some account.

I have very little problem with the Igbos leaving Nigeria. Don't call Nigeria a zoo because u want to go. You have been an animal for so long in the zoo n Nnamdi Azikwe was a baboon in dt zoo.

U can continue with your agitation to leave Nigeria if you want to go...Personally I wish you luck in your agitation.

PS: As soon as you go, I will take over Mazi Chinedu store in Lagos as he will become an illegal immigrant. I advise all Nigerians to start eyeing properties to take over from the to be illegal immigrants who have over years invested and have been living in the "zoo"

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by CharleyCharley: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
femidejulius:
The funniest thing about Nnamdi Kanu is that.. He is carrying a Nigerian Passport cheesy
He travels with the Nigeria Passport and call Nigeria a zoo. Imagine the idiot! He condemns the Yoruba n yet he had the guts to be in Lagos from where he was picked up reportedly in the company of prostitutes according to some account.

I have very little problem with the Igbos leaving Nigeria. Don't call Nigeria a zoo because u want to go. You have been an animal for so long in the zoo n Nnamdi Azikwe was a baboon in dt zoo.

U can continue with your agitation to leave Nigeria if you want to go...Personally I wish you luck in your agitation.

PS: As soon as you go, I will take over Mazi Chinedu store in Lagos as he will become an illegal immigrant. I advise all Nigerians to start eyeing properties to take over from the to be illegal immigrants who have over years invested and have been living in the "zoo"

Typical Yoloba scum. Just listen to your stvpid self.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by jieta: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
moderation2020:

getoutofmysight make I see chelsea abeg
the guy talk the truth make we put this biafra nonsense aside make we think how we go take develop our country

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by bugzbunny: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Op... Psychiatric doctors should keep a tab on you.... See you..see market.. All because of wetin no concern u

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by advocates: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Well said op. There are many ways to murder rats(not referring to the Igbos). The collaboration of any foreign government against the Nigeria state is dead on arrival. MENDS and currently bokoharam received the medicine of their lives for braising up against the Nigerian government.

All this online ranting to me is simply disturbance. What stops them from taking up arms against the military as boko boys are doing? Many fooools will certainly be used as shooting practice.

One inconsequential miscreants woke up one day and decided to create an unnecessary attention. By the time the military finish with you, bokoharam will be a child's play.

No territory of Nigeria belong to any region or tribe, if you fell disgruntled, the desert is a no man's land, you can relocate. But the unity of my country cannot be compromise.

As for vanguard op, just a little time, it will learn the meaning of ethics in journalism.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by arbitter: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Biagrans are always flocking at Vanguard comments section and its basically because that site has no subtleness in its lame support for their cause, just like they ran propagandas for PDP before. Anywhozies whatever this bullshit leads to I'll take as a win win.
Re: DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2015
First, I respect GEJ for refusing to be an absolute puppet to the West (unlike OBJ). He was so power drunk that the only person that had absolute control over him was his wife.

Secondly, PMB has shown that he has what it takes to lead an anti-Western resistance font. He is a master diplomat. So far, he has handled the situation perfectly though I feel his PR team are a little bit underperfoming.
But in overall, I trust him to handle this matter systematically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Decide: Tolu Ogunlesi Thrash Tinubu / Tribunal Rejects Atiku’s Prayer For Forensic Analysis/Scan Of Election Materials / Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.